The protagonist of your favorite movie now is stuck in the plot of your least favorite movie, what happens?

The protagonist of your favorite movie now is stuck in the plot of your least favorite movie, what happens?

Nice dumbells, idiots

>Neo is now stuck in the plot of Matrix Revolutions

huh

When stubborn, spotty MacReady and his equally hopeless best friend Childs go on holiday to the party island Ibiza, they see it as their big chance to become superstar club DJs and, more importantly, to lose their virginities. But they aren't prepared for the interference of top DJ Eyeball Paul, not to mention the embarrassment factor of MacReady's long-suffering parents.

>John Rambo becomes friend with a nigger pushing around a cripple in a wheelchair

>Ellen Ripley is now on Raptor Island
Barely an improvement. At least one person can act but you still have the archaic special effects, ugly scenery, dumb boring long plot and just awfulness.

So a really shitty version if aliens with dinosaurs
so carnosaur 2?

Carnosaur 2 with early/mid 2000s arcade shooter game CGI, yeah.

I'm incapable of choosing favorites for some reason. I can like or hate stuff, but i really can't look at a film and say "This is the best movie i've ever seen".

anyone else or am i alone in this?

Dave Bowman rolls his eyes at all the capeshit quippery

Rocky Balboa isn't going to last long in the world of Star Wars 7

Lexi Belle becomes the Godfather.

The Ghostbusters are replaced by the Channel 4 News Team.

They probably all die horribly but it would be entertaining at least.

Childhood is idolizing the girl on the right. Adulthood is realizing the one on the left makes more sense.

>1lb
>FITNESS GUYS!!! XD

it's to maintain a slim feminine physique and not bulk up

Honestly they look pretty good

Rocky in Rocky V

Jackie Chan on the schindler's list.

And he want no trables.

I get it. Although I like to have a favourite because it needs you to take a stand regarding your taste and opinion.

>Corbin Dallas in Threads

yeah dude couple sessions lifting moderately heavy weight will literally turn them into 100kg monsters

Two angels whose families were killed by the mexican cartel steal a bunch of money from a cartel hideout, get suspended from the DEA and then back in action and then they do some things and whatever, I don't care.

Patrick Bateman: Mall Cop