“The meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people...

>“The meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks…,” the source said.

>“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong. He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was network of liars.

jesus christ

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/03/17/donald-trump-speaks-at-a-fourth-grade-reading-level/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i will surpass big trump himself

Honest question. Why does trump phrase his statements like he's a suburban teenage girl? My cousin literally used to talk like this when she was in high school.

Absolutely based.

He's narcissistic and thin-skinned, exactly like a teenage girl
Brother better harden up if thinks he's going to be sticking around

Low IQ I think, he's a Sensor :/

How can people not like this guy

Because he himself is a massive liar, making him a delusional hypocrite.

Wow, that was easy.

To connect with his base. This has been established previously. Very effective I would assume, since he became president.

nypost.com/2016/03/17/donald-trump-speaks-at-a-fourth-grade-reading-level/

quit being so thin skinned, fuccboi

because this is the easiest way to pander to his voters, saying contrarian shit in the simplest manner possible
of course it's all talk and nothing will change but that doesn't matter

"The sky is blue." Trump

MOSTLY A LIE - The sky is dark at night.

drumpf btfo

Petty jealousy and delusion, usually brought on by being brainwashed by the media (see )

>invites every media station to his tower to personally insult them after they cooked fake polls and denounced him for 3 months
>needs to harden up

hahaha you faggots lost and the supreme court will be majority republican and you will never win again in your lifetime

>this...thing...is literally president of the united states.

The world was laughing at you for Bush, now we're just trying to minimize the damage when the fucking orange clown goes full hitler.

holy shit gud post

>Hillary doesn't pay us to shill
>the Wikileaks are fake
>only we can read the Wikileaks, not for plebeian eyes
>Pepe the frog is strictly a white nationalist meme
>rape accusations that dissipated into thin air
>Trump can't win
>Trump is going to round you up and kill you if you're LGBT+QAR-15, Muslim, Jewish, Latino, or Black.

current lolberals live in the biggest glass house in the history of modern politics

i'm also a yuropoor and we won't be laughing for long, retarded populism is rising everywhere and will be the most important force of politics everywhere, we are going down a shithole

This
>shill Hillary like mad and shit on him for a year and a half
>get invited to trump tower
>surprised he's going to ram it up your ass

>ethno nationalism is bad

Explain this

Nice parody of a retard.

cnn BTFO

Republicans control the House

Republicans control the Senate

Republicans control the White House

Republicans will name the next 4 Supreme Court Judges and that will change the course of American history for the next 30+ years

Republicans control a majority of state and local governments.

Gen Z is overwhelmingly conservative.

Mass deportations will greatly weaken Democratic strongholds

Roe vs Wade will be overturned and slut whores will no longer be able to murder their children.

So called "marriage equality" will be overturned and gays will no longer be able to claim they are "married."

Islamic terrorist will be barred from our nation and will be forced to commit their violent acts of evil in other nations

The careers of literally dozens of ultra liberal Hollywood douchebags have now been ruined.

There will never be another Democrat president again.

when did Sup Forums get so /reddit/

This man is singlehandedly saving western civilization

>At one point Trump stood up and walked over to Zucker and stood over him looking down at him. "Gonna push more racemixing inbetween your lies (((Zucker)))?" Tump said, making echo shapes with his fingers. "Another black male, white female romantic pair? What a coincidence".

>Suddenly in a one quick motion Trump had Zucker in a headlock and was choking him. "Gonna tell more lies about refugees not raping whites (((Zucker))), gonna just not report it? Gonna keep flooding Europe with Muslims and acting like they contribute anything but crime and the worst religion on earth?

>Zucker suddenly began to struggle but a secret service man instantly stepped forwards grabbed his arm, and twisted it behind his back. A low moan escaped Zucker and Trump continued to choke him and laugh.

funny, this post is a spot on impression of a trump supporter reacting to facts.

>sociopath billionaire who has created a fortune out of manipulation and lies runs a political campaign hinged on manipulating, lying to, and using uneducated, unintelligent, gullible sheeple
>calls other people liars

I hope cal-exit actually happens

It's psychological and works on multiple levels.

- The media only cares about buzzwords and headlines so Trump only speaks in buzzwords and headlines, literally.

- Most people are too dumb/impatient to bother with any substance above high school level.

- It enables him to constantly talk down to his opponents. He's basically telling them "I will talk to you like I would to a child because I think you're a fucking idiot and I have no respect for you". It makes them very uncomfortable/agitated because they feel constantly insulted/attacked by Trump.

wtf I hate the MSM now?

uptalk

the current generation has no fucking idea how it is to live with no stability and peace, enjoy voting for your shitty nationalism and wars.
also the main problem may not be nationalism itself because most likely the elite will just change but the things people hate will stay the same. the problem is the rhetoric employed by the soon to be elected politicians, filled with emotional overreaction, contrarian views based on nothing, acting "cool" and shit so people will vote just for that because they see some kind of new world order after electing these scammers.

>t. too young to realize this is just bush 2.0

Still beats Hilary, I guess.

who let Reddit in the building?

Trump isn't an intelligent man, he's like a giant child. Has people to do all the smart stuff for him, he just steamrolls people with money and bluster.

Its a double win for us foreigners, because as soon as the libs have given up with their autistic screeching and facebook rants, it'll be right on time for President Trump to start making hilarious gaffes and being corrupt.

What a time to be alive.