Post NBA franchises that have blown a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals

>pic related: Team Millennial Extraordinaire

You think this gets rid of all the 3-1 memes? We're just getting started.

In 50 years we will all forget about how many championships the millennial asterisks have won, but we WILL remember 3-1 you bitter pieces of Spic shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91415111
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9BH8cOflSM
youtube.com/watch?v=0-yh0hf7sBU
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2017/06/12/former-nba-referee-says-league-wants-officials-to-help-cavaliers-win-game-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Secondpost

Who was the faggot MVP of this shit finals? Can't remember

lol and the Warriors have no picks in the next draft

>1-2 against the warriors
>swept in 5

Lol a gentlemen's sweep so they could celebrate at home with the fans.

Has a team with so many white starters ever been so good?

>iggy
>draymond
>durant
>curry
>zaza

>white

The term "swept" only applies to losing in 4 straight, dumbass.

>being this new

Iggy isn't a starter, you forgot Klay.

I don't think they really need them desu.

It's a gentlemen's sweep you newfag casual. You drop one away game so you can celebrate at home when you comfortably win your 4th by 4 possessions.

I'll post MLB instead.

Who cares about Spicstick

In the NBA, the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead.

They unironically got raped after being up 3-1

>swept in 5

>3-1
>being a Spic
>living in Commiefornia

I'll take being White and living in Ohio any day. You still have to wake up looking at yourself in the mirror and being brown.

>swept in 5

>3-1

>1-4

>He likes Ohio
Jajajajajaja

>3-1

I can do this all day you unemployed Spics

Please mow my lawn. It's getting kind of nasty looking

of course it looks nasty, its Ohio

>Cavs somehow manage to fuck up silverball in game 3
>silverball so obvious in game 4 casuals knew it was going on
>responsible for the biggest meme game in finals history
>still swept in 5

Embarrassing. Even Silver had to give up on you faggots.

>He can do this all day
>We are the ones unemployed
I'm white and bilingual you anachronistic self cucking loser.

>3-1

>1-4
>1-2
>lives in Ohio

>I'm white and bilingual
>white
>bilingual
>US flag

Yeah sure thing Pedro Marquez.

>3-1

>1-4

Oh wow, you needed 4 all stars and the refs to beat 1, who still averaged a triple double. That's so...memorable.

>3-1

>1
>and
>4

>3-1

>post teams that have gone 16-1 in the playoffs

cavs cant even sweep the celtics

now thats just sad

Oh how impressive. Almost as impressive as coming back from 3-1 down in the NBA finals, wouldn't you say?

>3-1

More impressive because they won 16 out of 17 games instead of 4 out of 7

Sur3 th1ng.

4 out of 7 against a 73 win team*

As a bulls fan I love this. 73-9 got humiliated and didn't win the chip making 72-10 still better but gsw has twice beat lebron in the final, further damaging his legacy and making comparisons to jordan laughable as they should be

>has there been any other team that has created a /r/MillennialPoster with levels of autisms
>now that the GOAT team won the only final that mattered

W E W
CAVS l o s t #MAGA

>Pedro Marquez
Lol wtf kinda name is that!? Everybody knows the default Mexican male name is Jose Maria jiminez Garcia Lopez. Leave your shitty state sometime

>one all star

Who are kyrie and love? Also legm built the cavs, the team with the biggest salary, himself

>Lebron has been in the last 7 NBA finals

Really diverse, entertaining league

I have been lurking since '11 almost everyday and still don't know what the fuck this means.

The Warriors also knew the NBA would never let them win 4-0 against the NBA's "new Jordan" Messiah of Merchandise LeBron.

>3-1
>tres y uno

WarriorSpics

>zaza
he's literally Caucasian

>3-1

>16-1

Is that supposed to be impressive when there's a gigantic asterisk for injuring Kawhi?

>OP hasn't killed himself yet
Hope the Warriors win the next 3 NBA titles just so that you can degenerate into losing ownership of your construction firm, fucking niggerspic

3-1

I'm a Bulls fan, retard.

3-1

>samefagging this hard

-

This. Refs have come straight out and admitted rigging of games, gone to prison etc. It's well known that the NBA currently uses referees to influence game outcomes favoring +revenue. If you do not kno this or see this, you are dim.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91415111

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9BH8cOflSM

The refs ensured a Cavs victory in Game 4. Cavs have won their last 12 games that Mike Callahan was refereeing, a ref voted one of the worst in the league by players. He's the guy that can get the cavs to win every time, and he does.

Game 4 was obviously manipulated. Refs set the tone in the first quarter by handing 22 ftas to the cavs and shitting out 2 fouls on the dubs 3 starting best defenders. Cavs scored 86 points in the first half. Yea, they were hitting record 3's but that's pretty much due to the confidence gained by being untouchables.

GSW couldn't play defense at all without getting called and they were in foul trouble early. Gsw also getting hammered by the cavs early with clearly intentional no calls.

Many times GSW got momentum going to close the score gap just to get hit wth an obvious BS call to stop the pace. Or the cavs would go on a run and the refs wouldjust lay on a few fouls to keep the momentum going in their favor.

There were shit fouls called against cavs when it wasnt going to be a factor in the game any more.

The pace of the game was also slowed down drastically due to all the """confusion""" causing game delays. The purpose of this was giving the cavs lots of rest time since their shit endurance and refusal to slow down their pacingstrategy had proven be an issue.

Basketball is the easiest sport to rig because of how intimate of a connection the refs have to each play. Also, referees are literally in the game with the players and can read the momentum swings very well, knowing which minor calls can have major impacts. Refball.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man cav fans are the saltiest I've seen lmao

>3-1
youtube.com/watch?v=0-yh0hf7sBU

TOP KEK

So this didn't happen either?

>Basketball is the easiest sport to rig because of how intimate of a connection the refs have to each play
That and the abject stupidity of the fan base that watches to see apes dunk and swing on a rim and has no understanding of how the game can be manipulated.

Jesus could you imagine a life so miserable? Not only are you born in Ohio but the one thing that Ohio had to brag about just got BTFO by some memechuckers in California. No wonder calves fans are so salty

>There were shit fouls called against cavs when it wasnt going to be a factor in the game any more.
Gotta admit the NBA has learned how to hide the scripting better since 2002. Now they start early, make sure the game goes the required way, then even out the calls late so the box score hides what really happened.

>willfully living in ohio
your first mistake was being born

>Love
>All-Star

This is just the beginning of the Warriors dynasty. Nobody will care about Cleveland's one championship after Golden State embarrasses them the next three years.

>Ohio
oh it all makes sense now

>give up historic comeback to cavs when up 3-1
>get KD as a consolation prize
>dominate the NBA for the next 5 years
I think the warriors are okay with the situation, enjoy watching lebron age out of the sport

Cavs fans live in a shithole and are mostly retarded so they have very little to be happy about. Their response to losing is not surprising at all. I'm just glad they learned how to read and post on the internet.

Oh, so 3-1 didn't happen?

You dont live in Ohio, you survive your stay until you move on to a better state.

So Ohio is like prison but the buildings are more dilapidated?

How did the Cavs get so utterly btfo? I don't watch apehoop

Yes it happened on the way to 4 - 1

Are Cavs fans aware that their tears are icing on the cake? It's a gift that keeps on giving!

The Warriors have won more titles in the past 3 years than the Cavs have won in their entire history.

Funny, Tim Donaghy spoke out this finals saying that the rig likely would be pushed fir game 5. Lukily like the Dubs outshot the calls, but to anyone paying attention, you could tell they were trying to help the Cavs out quite a bit. They had to fly under the radar after that obvious rigging of game 4 tho.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2017/06/12/former-nba-referee-says-league-wants-officials-to-help-cavaliers-win-game-5/

Truly, jordanfags had it go pretty well for them all these years.

what happen was the better team held up the 2017 trophy :^)

I think it was this guy.

>3-1

Actually the opposite... no one will care outside of Cali about these warriors. Who literally gives a shit that they out talent everyone.

No one really cares about this year.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OHIO

3-1

Good one lol.
>Cleveland chips of any sport of the modern era
>1
>DA BAYS CHIPS
>8 owls
>4 world series
>3 nba finals
>15 total
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Face it cleveshitters there is absolutely nothing you can say to rustle our jimmies. Meanwhile,
>The fumble
>The drive
>The try and draft qb
>The relocation to Baltimore
>The decision
>The Gentleman's Sweep
Shall I go on...? Sure 3-1 was a flop and failure but nobody has ever amassed as many flops and failures as the Land

>3-1

So that picture depicts the Warriors getting a championship and not 3-1d?

Woops forgot to combine the Giants and A's world series
>7 world series
>18 total
Hahahaha you know what user? I'm kinda glad we spotted you one chip. Be careful now don't go off cashing it in and spending it all at once.

3 to 1
Tres y uno
Trois et un
Drei und eins

>He lost anodda for da land

4-1

warriors most dominant team of last 3 or 4 years, 2 rings and more to come. pure gravy. being a cavs fan, as usual, is probably a living hell, full of warped fantasies. history will just remember the dominance of the warriors, and the cavs are swept away and forgotten like the entire worthless state of ohio.

4-1
3-5

No one will forget about 3-1
3-1

>When your meme is so stale you must resort to posting it in languages you don't even speak
Sad. Tbh senpai.
No one will forget but the narrative now is how the greatest team in NBA history faced adversity, adapted itself, improved itself, and then swept the west and lebum. How long until lechaser asks to be traded to Boston btw?

They didn't sweep LeBron, you stupid idiot

>3-1

>we will all forget
No we won't. We're living in a dynasty era. Maybe you'll forget, because you're a bandwagon who only keeps up with the latest memes.

>He's really that new

>You think this gets rid of all the 3-1 memes? We're just getting started.

These memes suck. Where is the bombardment of threads on /spud?

We did it first.

They went 15-1 though

in future nba finals when a team goes down 3-1, the announcers will say that the cavaliers were the only team to come back from a 3-1 deficit int he nba finals