EASY MONEY

>EASY MONEY

Has it been definitively established if the shirt is inside out or not?

Not sure if this is tragic or karma. He seemed like a cunt but I'd rather have him not go through all this

It is

Easily a 10/10 filename

>PASTA LA FEAST-A BABY

Are you sure it's not some new fashion?

Jesus

Oof

That is not a flattering angle

If only they made a Terminator movie starring him as a John Connor who has given up on saving humankind and decided to just not give a fuck but then something happens and he has to get his shit together and Sylvester Stallone could play a Terminator (Because Arnold is too busy doing mobile phone game ads) sent back to train him and get in shape .

>she's not my mother, TODD
>did you just call m'wah a dipshit?
>pescadero

leave edward alone

This fucking porker is one year older than me and looks like shit while I' in reasonably decent shape. Pic attached is me.

>implying he has a flattering angle

ur hot

>guy in white looking towards the future
>guy in black looking towards the past
Poetry

new subway ad when?

I know, right, I mean, if I started swinging my cock around in public, bitches would start chasing me like I was the last helicopter out of Saigon at the end of the Vietnam War! :)

i don't even know where to start with this photo

That's San Francisco in the background, so if the guy in white is looking at the future then that means he's going to die of AIDS.

>all black
>autism glasses
>autism shoes
>balding
>manlet
>shit body

Checks out

> Don't have to color coordinate
> So I can see better but I don't need them to see your faggotry.
> Comfy shoes.
> It's called high testosterone, not something you're burdened with like the rest of the men in your family.
> 5'10"
> 175lbs, three days of weights, two days of cardio.

Oh and I can afford t go on vacation.

Those foodstains look like taco bell grease stains don't ask me how I know

How can you be fat and look like you're a heroin junkie at the same time? It's actually impressive.

>5'10"

You are an entity of pure tism

Fat balding manlet specs

This is fairly competent trolling. Well done.