Walk into cinema

>walk into cinema
>see this

wat do

>I'M PAYING $200 FOR A BULL, ANY TAKERS?!

LOOK
THERE'S A NIGGER

and why exactly would i be watching a tyler perry movie

Look at that nigga in the front row with his hands together. Is there a more universal sign for someone who thinks they are way more intelligent than they are?

360 and walk out the door

Try to find a seat, you incompetent, nigger-fearing reject.

This

>bullying this hard

I'd get ready for the time of my life. Some stereotypical black couple made Blade 2 the best movie experience of my life. The best was 15 minutes before the movie ended, one of them says "how the HELL this nigga not burned from the sun? Fuck this we out." They ended up dropping popcorn all over people as they left.

Go back to the concession and ask for a clothes pin for my nose

You would be robbed and bashed, cracker

gendo would like to have a word with you

>implying this ever happens to me

I go to the last showing, at the last time and it's always an independent film.

extremely good post

You mean 180, right? Because 360 gets you on the same place, pal.

>being this new

Trigonometry is a lost art.

>look down at the my arm
>sees the colour of my skin
>I'm white
>begins emptying my Tec-9 into the crowd

>trying to meme himself out of this

Triehard'r, m8.

reported to fbi

How the fuck did I end up in Germany?

Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie...

>people still fall for this

an*

mathS is hard

>aww hell nah

Blacks=Sweden
get your Sup Forums game right.

Wow no one understands me like you do, popcorn man

>Thank you Tyrone
>I came to see Blacked 4: Breeding Ground Bingo, but you have bred my heart instead