Budget: $40 million

>Budget: $40 million
>Box office: $52.1 million
Aaand it's a flop.People don't want to support a criminal.Big surprise.And before that he talks shit about other movies like ''Muh BvS is a piece of shit'',''grown men don't wear spandex''
Well maybe he should see his filmography first that is nothing but garbage flicks and flops and then to talk shit about other movies.
And studios are too afraid to put his name on the fuckin poster cause if people see his name the box office wouldn't even be 52 mil,but 0$

fuck up you CTR shill

the movie had like 0 marketing

Mel does movies for passion not for money so fuck up you oven dodging gassed kike

(You)

>mel does movies for passion
Explain then how come he has never made a good movie,whole filmography is complete shit,pleb list.Passion to make shitty movies maybe..

>People don't want to support a criminal.

People don't want to watch a war movie about a pussy.

>what is Hollywood accounting?

You do realize that many "failed" movies are simply a tax evasion scheme. While it is a way for unconventional movies to be made, a good number of movies produced are never really meant to succeed

>has directed 5 films in his career
>among them are braveheart, passion, and apocalypto

you sure you're okay op?

You sound angry

It's not a flop retard. You expected it to beat capeshit AND Harry Potter? An R rated, very violent, bloody and gory movie was supposed to beat not one but TWO kids flicks,TWO guaranteed hits? Come on.

Again, you're retarded. No one expected this movie to make a shitload of money.

What really counts is that jews forgave Gibson enough to allow him to direct this movie, ANY movie at all, and even gave him an award for directing it.

Thats the domestic box office only.

Foreign hasnt been counted yet, and it hasnt opened in most euro countries or asia or south america yet.

>it wasnt a flop, it just lost money

>film makes money
Today that in and of itself is an achievement.

This right here. Hate the lead actor. Fucking wimpy jew.

>Mel does movies for passion
I see what you did there, mate :)

I thought the same until u watched it. Its MOTY.

Gas mad oven baked Jew detected

Wimpy jew that saved 75 people. How many people have you saved, faggot?

Finally a non retarded tv bro

>about a pussy
>I have no idea who Desmond Doss actually is
Usually people who receive the Medal of Honor are not, in fact, pussies.

I watch a war movie, I want to see the main character fighting and tearing ass.

I don't give a shit about saving people, go watch some hospital soap opera if that's what you want.

Are you fucking retarded?

Then fuck off and watch Rambo. I prefer REAL heroes, not imaginary ones, and so do most people.

I was referring to the lead actor. Kys

You want an ass tearing? Ask your boyfiend.

>muh pacifism

Nothing heroic about that, at all.

>running through enemy fire to save people isn't heroic

A reminder that the Japs didn't give a fuck about the Geneva convention and purposely killed medics.

>because you refuse to fight

Yeah, that's bullshit is what that is.

>heroic means killing people
Desmond Doss did more in Okinawa without firing a single shot that any other soldier wielding a gun did.
All without regard for his own life at all.
If that isn't heroic then you should just fucking kill yourself.

i havent seen the movie but wouldnt he have gotten more done if he had a rifle as well...

all im going on is the trailer, but he seems like a huge faggot for refusing to fire a weapon when it could help even more to save someone on the field, and also the actors accent sounds really really bad.

im still gonna go see it cause Sup Forums has been hyping it up, but idk...

>Desmond Doss did more in Okinawa without firing a single shot that any other soldier wielding a gun did.

Gonna need some citation there. Saving a handful of people does not win a battle.

brave =/= heroic. Heroic would have been taking out a key enemy strong point, hard to do that when you won't fight.

Read up on Desmond Doss, you faggot.
>but wouldnt he have gotten more done if he had a rifle as well
Probably.
Probably not.
We'll never know.
What we do know is that Desmond Doss was strong enough to keep by his convictions.

serves this drunk, racist anti-semite. why do people still watch his filth boggles my mind

>Heroic would have been taking out a key enemy strong point
No.
Saving 75 people ALONE while under enemy fire is plenty heroic.

>Desmond Doss was strong enough to keep by his convictions.

yeah, load of good that did the war effort.

It's not even out in Europe.
It will come out next year... Why does it take so fucking long?

>It's not even out in Europe
False, I live in Europe As if Europe is a singular country and saw it last Sunday.

That's the accent of the real Desmond Doss, at the end of the movie there's footage of him talking.

Andrew Garfield did good job imitating him.

I think hes more accustomed to asking his dad

>this thread

It will come out in 27 January 2017 in Germany you faggot.
I'm not a britbong

Germany isn't Europe, you retard.

It could've been.....it could've been..

This movie and Martin Scorsese's upcoming movie Silence are the only 2 I plan to go and see in the theatres.

Fuck out of here if you go and support shill superhero movies. That's why there's really few worth watching actual movies coming out from all this comic book retardness.

I've watched it in cinema and I'm on the Balkans

>That's why there's really few worth watching actual movies coming out from all this comic book retardness
>superhero movies have somehow prevented worthwhile movies from being made
Okay.

>Aaand it's a flop.

If that's true he should probably have pandered harder to the Chinks. Everyone else will be soon enough.

>muh shekels

>war movie
>only 40 million budget

Goddamn, that alone is impressive.

How much did ghostbusters coat again?

Just wait the fucking Oscars bump and foreign box office YOU FUCKING RETARD

>Saving 75 people
>Hurr but you didn't kill enemies
Fucking Call of Duty millenial retard mentality.

Sup Forums btfo AGAIN

Comes out in Britain in January too.

Opie confirmed for (((having a dog in this fight)))

You're allowed a space after punctuation, you dolt.

It's gonna earn at least 10 millions in disc sales and probably 40-50 millions thru sindication.

>lost money

lol

This. There are over 50 featured movies released in theatres each year not to mention all the local and indie stuff that comes out. Big blockbusters have always been advertised to hell though so that's the only issue.

Apologize.

but he's a christian

>the most impressive, visceral, popcorn war movie since Saving Pvt. Ryan
>40 mil budget
Based mel has actually done it again. I saw the movie twice in one day because i fell in love with it. Took my dad to see it and it affected him for days.

yeah, the trailers for this movie were really bad

>criminal
>going on an alcoholic rant is now considered to be a crime

Yep, you're a butthurt kike

He's 1000x the man you'll ever be

DUDE GORE
LOL

>40 million
that's fucking impressive tho
And with very little advertising costs it probably already made some profit.
It's not stellar but it will probably make at least twice its budget.

How's middle school going? Hyped for Christmas break?

forgot when he called an interviewer an asshole and also in another interview harrased another just because he's a jew?
forgot when he was driving drunk which is illegal?
forgot when he called that he hopes his wife get raped by a pack of niggerrs?
I could go on but the list will get too big.Dude is straight up a criminal.

It hasn't come out in most of the world yet, you cuck.
Also, holy crap, it's weird to see a movie like this without a hyperinflated budget.

>literally no marketing
>still not released in germoney/uk/china and a bunch of other countries
>already making profit

neat

>does movies for passion not for money

Ironically Passion made so much money it's funding the rest of his career.

I didn't see it b/c the premise is dildos and further's some seriously pleb delusions about the reality of war.
>bruh peace n shit u dont even have to shoot
>wat if al solders did like dis mane
>one luv

Glad the rest of our ARMED forces don't act like this petty shit. Bad enough they're hamstrung by liberal news fucks

I cant wait to see this

Im gonna see it the day it comes out in the UK

I don't think you even watched the film.

No shit sherlock maybe try reading my post next time. The trailers turned me off.
>one of the greatest heroes eva
>so OP didn't even need gun

Fuck off. We could have had a movie about the Winter War following Simo Häyhä instead Mel does this fuckupance.

Turned you off? It wasn't supposed to be that kinda movie, bruh.

so, you haven't seen the movie yet you think you know enough from the shitty trailers? lol ok kid

>gross 50mil
Apparently it wasn't supposed to be successful either.

still made back its budget in the first week and hasn't even been released worldwide yet lol

who cares about numbers anyway, what are you, some shitty imdb troll?

Quoting numbers at me isn't going to make me enjoy the movie any less. That just sounds like the 'tisms.

>it lost money
>Budget: $40 million
>Box office: $52.1 million
>it lost money

>china
shit, itll be hit there
movie about japs gettin btfo?? chinks will literally through money at the screen daym

Gonna have to shill harder than that
>bruh numbers don't madder
>isn't even worldwide yet
>what are top-end marketing costs

Yea it might come in around 75 mil total aka possibly break even. Face it, people don't want to watch a movie about a pacifist in WWII

You couldn't go on and none of those are illegal except drunk driving which is a minor offence. Kill yourself, kike.

>it just lost money
>its box office gross is 12 million higher than its budget
>it just lost money
>wasted digits
>movie isn't "good" unless its a box office busting cape shit extravaganza

kill yourself tripfaggot

I do. Especially if it has horrific violence and good acting :)

>what is marketing budget
movie needs to make over at least $80 million to turn profits. War Dogs ended up making $85 million against a 40 million budget and was still considered a flop.

>I even bought TWO tikets and TWO popscorns
>pls see dis

No. I'll stream it eventually. One day.
Probably not tho.

good for you, though you're missing out not seeing it with a good sound system and large screen

Because War Dogs had meme actors in it. It was supposed to be Super Bad with war.

10/10 not poor so have 60" and Bose
>and i can also eat crab legs while i watch it

Jesus Christ why do you have to be such a tryhard edgy faggot? Who forced/dragged you to see this movie? Go back to your capeshit where its nice and cozy and warm

Stay in school kid

>he said bad words so he's a criminal because he hurt my feefees

100s of 1000s of people drive drunk every day dipshit, you can't regulate human nature via laws, its just not possible.

Gas yourself you fucking oven dodger

im from eastern yuro and i watched it 2 weeks ago

Hollywood accounting is a fucking joke. It's all a gigantic money laundering scheme. The numbers we see are meaningless there's no way to know what the actual numbers are

>Bose

oh man

Simo Häya movie

>Watching a camper sit for days in the snow sniping unprotected enemy soldiers.
>Doesn't even have 360 no-scopes

You sir, have no clue

>turned off by trailers
>LEL DUDE SO OP HE DUN NEED NO GUN
>meme sniper movie

You fundamentally misunderstood the movie. You're a fucking mouth breathing simpleton aintchya? The only Winter War movie I want to see is about Stalingrad.

>56 mil opening week in US only with little to no advertising costs on a 40 mil. budget.

Yeah, I think you're wrong m8.
It aint Ghostbuster where advertisement cost more than the movie. It already made a huge plus and given how 4Chinz is pushing it we might see even more profit in international sales.