wanna fuque dat foxze asze

because I like to read the replies

me 2 thanks

SEED WHAT TIME IS IT THERE? ON KG NOW
REEEEEEEEEE

hey plebs

letterboxd.com/soak0383/film/the-handmaiden/

fuck i hate letterboxd

I can't wait for the death squads to round up mentally ill human garbage.

I really hate the tumbrl mentality of "only x people can do x" which should not be applied to fillmaking, like only women can make movies about women, or only gay people can make movies about gay people, it's so fucking stupid, do these people just go around looking to get offended just shut the fuck up

>do these people just go around looking to get offended
they go around looking to get "offended" to be exact.

cuckscord can suck hecks in hell

what went wrong?

I'm coming out as bisexual.

letterboxd.com/plebiann

Recommend stylish movies, like The Double.

How can a concept like this go so wrong? A 10/10 cinematography, set decoration is on point, beautiful landscapes and architecture but laughable acting, the poorest sound editing I've heard from a big director and an absolutely pacing mess

What the fuck is xyr? hir? zir? What is this shit?

What are the discord and IRC channels?

first you have to list your top 5 flics to see if you youre worthy of an invite.

5th fave is Eureka. Gibe me links =))))

>He doesn't like his favorite movie

Check xyrself before you wreck xyrself.

>Blocked by Sally Jane Black
>Never commented on his shit
>Never posted a full link to my profile in these threads
What a sad life he must lead.

What did ze mean by this?

no.

i am a trans woman.

i've always been a woman.

biologically. medically. socially. ("legally" can go fuck itself, and if you appeal to that, you're appealing to transphobia directly.)

gender and sex don't dwell in your genitals. they don't dwell in your clothes. they don't dwell in how you are perceived. they dwell in your mind. my subconscious sex is female; my conscious sex is female. i get you're trying to be helpful, but. but.

no.

sorry. just... no. asserting that biologically we're "male" or that transition has any affect on our gender other than to align our external experiences with our internal experiences is to suggest that gender/sex are defined by parts of us that have nothing to do with those things. you have, as i have said elsewhere, identified hundreds of people as male or female with nothing but a glance, and never once have you seen those people's "biology," whatever part of them you think of when you say that. this is to say nothing of thousands (millions) born intersex, whose genitalia has never matched the preconceived and hurtful gender standards of our society, and yet still get classified into binary sex and gender anyway. our own actions, history, and behavior in human society has given the lie to this belief that the trans experience is a conflict between the mind and the body. (they are one and the same, parts of each other.)

the wachowski sisters have always been women, even when they directed bound, and to say otherwise IS transphobic. you may not be saying so with malice. you may not be intending harm, but you are causing it. asserting this sends a message to trans people who haven't transitioned that their identities are invalid, reinforcing the misperceptions that intensify dysphoria and dissonance and so on. that can kill us.

so, please, please, please, please, please, please please stop saying things like this.

no.

i am a trans woman.

i've always been a woman.

biologically. medically. socially. ("legally" can go fuck itself, and if you appeal to that, you're appealing to transphobia directly.)

gender and sex don't dwell in your genitals. they don't dwell in your clothes. they don't dwell in how you are perceived. they dwell in your mind. my subconscious sex is female; my conscious sex is female. i get you're trying to be helpful, but. but.

no.

sorry. just... no. asserting that biologically we're "male" or that transition has any affect on our gender other than to align our external experiences with our internal experiences is to suggest that gender/sex are defined by parts of us that have nothing to do with those things. you have, as i have said elsewhere, identified hundreds of people as male or female with nothing but a glance, and never once have you seen those people's "biology," whatever part of them you think of when you say that. this is to say nothing of thousands (millions) born intersex, whose genitalia has never matched the preconceived and hurtful gender standards of our society, and yet still get classified into binary sex and gender anyway. our own actions, history, and behavior in human society has given the lie to this belief that the trans experience is a conflict between the mind and the body. (they are one and the same, parts of each other.)

the wachowski sisters have always been women, even when they directed bound, and to say otherwise IS transphobic. you may not be saying so with malice. you may not be intending harm, but you are causing it. asserting this sends a message to trans people who haven't transitioned that their identities are invalid, reinforcing the misperceptions that intensify dysphoria and dissonance and so on. that can kill us.

so, please, please, please, please, please, please please stop saying things like this.

I am coming out as bisexual

Park Chan-Wook is such a meme director
Oldboy isn't even that good

how can one woman be so based?

Wait wait wait, the other Wachowski's a woman now too?!

I want to fuck my dog

It's so so easy not to see any SJB/tumblr stuff, the site is completely elective in who you follow and what you see

it's just really pathetic that people actively seek this stuff to get mad at it

>p-p-please stop fighting them

They were practically non-existant in 2012 and now have infected every corner of the site. It's a disease that kills communities.

It hasn't infected the corner that I follow

I just see cool reviews from guys that I like. I don't know how this isn't your experience unless you follow a bunch of lbqtxhsg users

>folks still suffer from prejudice/violence for being lgbtqi/women/non-white
>the people that bring attention to these issues are somehow the enemy

yeah, no. kill yourself, neckbeard virgin

meant for

There has never been a better time for them and there never will be again

They don't pop up on my personal feed but they do when I browse a given film's page

Thankfully you pieces of shit are statistically much more likely to kill yourselves.

>There has never been a better time for them
you might be correct, however we still got a long way to go before reaching true equality and hate crimes are still a thing. so shut your bigot mouth and think before spouting more vitriol

I'm not trans if that's what you're implying, asshole

I've never been particularly bothered by them on the film pages, might just be the kind of films I watch though

surely it can't be that hard to scroll past the one or two reviews though, especially since you presumably know the most prolific users.

The /lbg/ crusade against them isn't going to stop or change anything, just get on with your life and watch cool movies instead, idk why so many people seem to find this so difficult

Why don't you just scroll past our posts about them?

because they are anonymous so I don't know what they contain until I read them

Unless it's Samuel James Black I don't know that either

I've been here since 06, kiddo
btw, Reddit and Sup Forums have basically the same userbase nowadays

Why is James Healy so much better than us ? :(

He's out there fucking bitches, going to film festivals, and making shorts while I'm here made nothing have no screenplays struggling trying to get through school to pay bills

Sup Forums memed trump into being the president because they saw how /lbg/ memed James Healey into the big bad wolf that he's today

>Lost River in favorites
mah nigga
I understand why people didn't like this movie, in that it came off as Gosling trying too hard, but I loved it from start to finish.

how do I transfer my ratings from IMDb to letterboxd?

When did Letterboxd threads become a safe space for triggered white cis males?

Letterboxd pro

When Sup Forums became a safe space for triggered white cis males.

Also both parties on both sides are fucking insufferable.

Enlighten us, fence-sitter, why should we not oppose the decay of our civilization?

>our

Could you elaborate?

civilizations rise and fall but the one thing they have in common is that none of them last forever.

step aside white boy and welcome the new era

Why would I act as an unstoppable force against an immovable object?

Based macuck54
Based apathetic virgin

Sup Forums getting BTFO by some feminist

Can we talk about films? Like Kaurismäki for example?

letterboxd.com/lozjudai/

I never understood how cuck became the Sup Forums meme word of choice considering the user base in general consists of no gf or wife, making it a completely meaningless insult.

im going to start following people today i think

letterboxd.com/nuts/

letterboxd.com/machill54

machill!! machill!!! machil!!!!

t. acid

stand for nothing, fall for anything cvck

Is machill still a refn fanboy?

I wouldn't call myself a fanboy but I do like him in general yes

Neon demon was good

>Neon demon was good
Kill yourself at once

no, I thought it was good

like a classic exploitation film but modern and highly stylised. I enjoyed it

I'm coming out as bisexual.

Same am i supposed to know what those mean

eveyone is bi

>mouchette.org/index.html

explain yourself

It was a vapid piece of shit and aesthetically terrible.
>like a classic exploitation film but modern
These descriptors are antithetical to each other, wink-nod homage throwback shit lacks the texture and innovation of the originals and contributes absolutely nothing to the genre or even to film as a medium. It's mere pastiche, and it's the worst form of pastiche –
>'... There is a kind of pastiche which seeks to recreate in a more extreme and accessible form the manner of major writers. It tends to eliminate tensions, to produce a more highly coloured and polished effect, picking out and reiterating favourite stylistic mannerisms, and welding them into a new whole which has a superficial coherence and order.'
This alone is reason to dismiss the film on its most base level, but unfortunately for everyone unfortunate enough to have watched it, it's also about as thematically repulsive and condescending as a Tarantino film.
In summary, you should kill yourself.

nice try acid

I used to follow you a while back but you un followed me out of nowhere

Guys in here that keep doing this are douchebags

ok. I liked watching it though despite all those things that you said, so I probably won't kill myself. I found my earlier comment from when I watched it:

I thought it was great.

Basically a high-concept, high-budget exploitation movie.

really glad I went to the cinema to see it, can't imagine id enjoy nearly as much as home. As a great man Mr Ramshaw once said, it is not a film, but an experience

I don't think it's a masterpiece, but it's the sort of thing I'm glad gets made, just completely boldly and confidently weird

Who are you
I rarely unfollow people, it's generally only if they go wild with adding things to watchlist or liking other people's reviews so clogs activity feed

Related to this xl9 make your watch list private in my opinion

Funny you mention that, I've been in the proccess of streamlining my watchlists into one big list. Privatizing them all for now.

Thanks for the feedback famalama
letterboxd.com/xl9/

Respect the sally draper

letterboxd.com/KagsMagnus/

letterboxd.com/Mastro666/

so.......... what are the chances of a girl like you ending up with a regular fella like me?

*farts*

>that one person who likes every single review of the same film posted on letterboxd

I covered all of the bilge you just spewed in my previous post, and I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to talk to an autistic man who can only communicate through memes and buzzwords, but there you go –
>really glad I went to the cinema to see it, can't imagine id enjoy nearly as much as home
I saw it in the cinema and was actually amazed by how terrible it managed to look even on a huge screen, and if your film doesn't work as well on a 13" laptop as it does on a huge screen then what you have is a shitty film.
>it is not a film, but an experience
'THIS IS NOT A FILM... IT'S A CONFESSION.'
>but it's the sort of thing I'm glad gets made, just completely boldly and confidently weird
I can film myself shitting into a bucket and present that as art and it would be more artistically bold than anything Neon Demon purports to describe.

letterboxd.com/pastafrola/list/letterboxd-top-250-excluding-all-movies-made/

you're just a HATER! based machill54!

can I unlike lists on letterboxd?

yes

>being THIS salty
baka senpai

What did he mean by this?

I mean, they're not wrong Jeanne Dielman, is the greatest movie ever made.

>Jeanne Dielman, is the most boring movie ever made.
ftfy ;)