The final bosses of their respective leagues

The final bosses of their respective leagues

Lebron james is like one of those WoW bosses that you've beaten a hundred times already and now you're in it just for the loot

Brady is like that stupidly tough boss that you have to break the game to beat

*blocks your path*

Literally unstoppable

Brady's just super effective against flying type and super weak against fighting types.

LeBron is weak to steel type. (spurs, warriors and mavericks all use some kind of metal).

You're a nerd haha

Nigga what are you talking about

Only true Dynasty since the 90s coming through

>Patriots
>Yankees
>Lakers

try again, dipshit

We will see next year

He's right tho.

>Nigga

German racism on the rise

>Yankees
I know it's arbitrary but to me you have to win minimum 4 in 5 years or 1 every other year after that(e.g. 5 in 7, 6 in 9 etc) to be considered one. Yankees are the only one to do that.

I probably just come to that conclusion because 3peats and 3/4 aren't that rare, and to me dynasty should mean rare.

>3peats aren't that rare
lol what

aside from the two teams I listed, what sports team has won 3 consecutive championships since the turn of the century? not to mention the fact that no NFL team has ever done it in the Super Bowl era

Is this b8?

>80's niners not a dynasty
>90s boys not a dynasty

Pokemon
Brady has won over Eagles, Seahawks and Falcons, all birds (flying type). Brady has lost twice to Giants (fighting).

then went back to the WS in 2001
had the best record in American League in 2002
best record in all of MLB in 2003, also lost in the World Series
and then continued to make the playoffs until 2008, where they didn't make the playoffs for the first time in 14 seasons.
Then in 2009 they won the World Series
THEN and only then did they suck

These must be easy games considering they have lost a combined 7 finals.

Should be Brady/Jordan. Combined 11-2 in finals.

A final boss doesn't always win. A final boss is merely always at the last stage, always.

Even if you have a flawless final record, you can't be a final boss with the occasional first round playoffs exit.

Lebron's more like the Peyton of the NBA. Duncan was the Brady, low key.

The hidden boss of the NBA

Kobe was the Brady. Exact same finals record and everything, and two different eras of dominance. Carried at the beginning of his career, the main force by the end.