Whats some music made by people who committed suicide shortly after?

Whats some music made by people who committed suicide shortly after?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pfIvNtA08hI
youtube.com/watch?v=qv96yJYhk3M
youtu.be/H79AzmM6_Fk
youtu.be/Ijyjt4rVPaA
youtube.com/watch?v=q3JopFOPi1c
youtube.com/watch?v=aqONYO4WgOc
youtube.com/watch?v=I3TJo567F24
youtube.com/watch?v=4Leu5jqXGAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/pfIvNtA08hI

Some musicians are nobody until somebody kills you even if that somebody is yourself

their last and best song

youtube.com/watch?v=qv96yJYhk3M

Nick Drake. I personally believe it was an accident, but no one knows for sure. His family chose to believe he tried to kill himself, and not make a fatal mistake on the verge of achieving something.

>accident

you clearly no nothing of his last days

The depression that had plagued him for the previous four years had now settled on him like a shroud. The talent that had shaped three consummately beautiful albums – among the most beautiful ever to emerge from British pop music – could find no greater expression than strumming the same chords over and over again on his Gibson acoustic guitar. His parents came to see it as a sign.
At some point in the long afternoon, he would stand up, put the guitar to one side, leave the room and, without a word, set off in his car. Two, three or four hours later the telephone call would come. Unable to face the ordeal of stopping and buying petrol, he had run to a standstill. His father would patiently drive the 40, 60 or 80 miles to collect him.

damn...

From a Basement on the Hill by Elliott Smith. Not his best work, but still good.
>inb4 Chiba murdered him

let's be honest, she probably did

Who kills themselves with a knife to the chest, not once but fucking two times. Shady as fuck

fucking kek i saw that coming

The most recent Linkin Park album

What are you about to off yourself normie?

avant-garde as fuck. poseurs btfo

youtu.be/H79AzmM6_Fk
youtu.be/Ijyjt4rVPaA

youtube.com/watch?v=q3JopFOPi1c

last two songs Donny Hathaway finished. he was working on the album hours before he suicided . jumped from hotel balcony because he thought white people were trying to kill him so they could steal his music. -

youtube.com/watch?v=aqONYO4WgOc
youtube.com/watch?v=I3TJo567F24

>tfw we'll never hear it

Patrician as fuck

anything where a person made it and they killed themselves after

the absolute madman

Overdoses often are accidental

obligatory

>probably misadventure, or maybe not

this is the one.

Agreed, their next album could've been their best by a long shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Leu5jqXGAo

pseuds will pretend they "get" this. many such cases!