ITT: Post your player, rate others

ITT: Post your player, rate others.

Bump

why is foobar used over itunes or google play? i have to downloaded but i dont understand it

coz u could customize the shit out of it. dont know about google play but itunes is garbage.

but why the customisation? does it add anything, i use google play currently so i can stream my library from my phone

well organised but lots of dead space, 7/10
lots of good info but very messy and hard to look at for me, 5/10

Nice David Sylvian

Why that superhero meme pic?

why not,Just plain backcground seems boring to me

yeah but why that picture over any others? or do you go through a rotation of whatever takes your fancy or something

>Eels
Nice

>through a rotation of whatever takes your fancy or something
this desu

looks vaporwavey

nice. having the year available is a big thing for me

i like the album art view but are you in a classic rock list or something

Ya ya ya

It doesn't but I for myself love to have it the way I like it and being able to fully customizate it with no restrictions it's not like the player is going to make the music sound different. Before I used the wmp (yeah boo hoo normie) and I was okay with it nothing really to complain except the aesthetic since I never stream music nor I buy digital albums (I get most of my albums through mp3 codes from lps or cd rips)

I'm already aware my music folder is very messy. Some of it is downloaded purely for my ratio.

how often do you update foobar? does it carry customizations over?

What's that picture panel beside your album art?

cute

digging the moods list. i gotta do that too

I want this exactly, would you share what plugins are you using? Or foobar folder directly?

ncmpcpp

is this that nice really good looking player that only runs on Linux?

It works on mac too. ncmpcpp is a mpd client

>really good looking player

the artist panel

what don't you like about it?

musicbee da bes

I used foobar for years but I've long since switched over to musicbee. It's just so much more pleasurable to use

yo

How do i make mine look like this

need more pre-80's

I'm new to foobar can you help me make mine cute?
Anyone know any good visualizer add-ons?
Name for the lyric add on?
Whats the name for the artist panel add on and the album art view add on?
Tom and Jerry!
Cute but hurts my eyes a lil
Holy aesthetic. What do you do on the computer?

these look nice, actually

always nice to see yours

Very nice

Good

Pretty cool but remove the filename column please

pretty sure the artist thing is default, the only add on I have is facets which don't provide those panels. You can change what kind of image the panels display by right clicking them

obnoxious but in a kind of appealing way, rest in the thread don't really do anything for me

I approve

Hi dad

Comfy
>I used foobar for years but I've long since switched over to musicbee. It's just so much more pleasurable to use

This, nice player btw

I think we have the same skin

garbage taste

i'm new on Foobar, be gentle please

who here /default/

I've been using foobar for years and I haven't installed any 3rd party skins, just plugins. I've just made mine for pure functionality see It doesn't look particularly nice but I thought about what I want on my screen a lot and I'm comfortable with this layout

>Name for the lyric add on?
Lyric show panel v3

Why not make it look good too

partly because I want it resource efficient, partly because I'm lazy and I don't care what it looks like