So it's confirmed that Bill and Nia are having a baby

So it's confirmed that Bill and Nia are having a baby.
That nigger is gonna grow up to be one fucked up kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw
youtu.be/6jpRQ-O_YHo?t=58m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100 bucks says that Bill is the biggest fucking softie dad ever.

What will make Bill less insane? A daughter or a colored son that wont look like him?

Mulatto girls can turn out pretty good looking but the boys are cursed from day 1. Same with white/asian mix.

ginger is an anagram of nigger

ninger

His wife is in her 40s. That kid is going to be a tard. Also Nia will divorce him in a couple of years and bill will become his good old angry self again.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

part of me wants to see him get JUSTed for the amusement but hope he'll get his edge back again

you can't even compare him and louis ck to what they used to be during o&a's prime

>Mom in 40s
>dad 50
Kid is gonna be miserable when his parents die when he's not even out of his mid 20s.

two 40s people having kids

have fun raising a tard

This is the dream scenario but I dont know if we'll see it play out.

Nia cant jump ship to a better looking guy, no personal trainer is going to want to fuck her.

Bill is the best she could ever hope to get. If anything, Bill is the one who would instigate the divorce once he gets tired of the bitch and constantly has access to prime pussy doing comedy.

The kid is her ultimate trump card to lock him in, and im afraid its going to work.

if they get genetic testing they can delet shitty child and try again

Bill could get some awesome material from having a retarded kid tho.

>female 40 yr old
>having kids

kek. confirmed shit genes. way past her prime

Seriously he could have banged anything during his late 30s up until now and he just wasted it all on this Harambe looking cunt.

I wonder if he realizes how cringeworthy his fanbase is.

Yes. He browses Sup Forums.

unless you can find another reason why burr has lost all his edge and has adopeted all these lame PC sensibilities then you're just a shitposter

Sup Forums is full of faggots like you just spew a buzzword then leave enjoy the (you)'s

Whites are so goddamn hateful. I know this is Sup Forums and saying racist shit is the norm, but come on, fag..

I know it's so uncalled for. On a side note I hope his child is born retarded so he has to become a serious advocate for downs and quits comedy because Bill Burr fucking sucks.

wow, as a ginger ive been making this point for years. this is dyspeptic.

CLEO

whats the kid gonna be called

DaSheamus

Niamhiqua

Sheamus Tryone Hannibal Burr.

Re'CRUITAH

dude she's 40 just adopt the chances of getting a fucked up kid are way too high now

Sherry if it's a girl LUL

Shitting on Nia was funny when it was just >grab a mic Nia
and the no fun allowed picture.
This is just pathetic come up with some creativity guys we all know Nia is black and Bill likes black pussy when will you guys get over it? I think most of you like his stand up find out his wife is black an not attractive to you and guys instantly get triggered and start spouting shit jokes you cant even call memes because you cant process not everyone who fucks outside of their race is a SJW shithead.

kek

And this is Sup Forums related how?

Stand-up is Sup Forums you retarded faggot.

>shitting on a white man who fucks his black wife
how the fuck is it not Sup Forums we don't discuss film or television we talk about cucks and make racist jokes welcome to every insecure white guys mind faggot enjoy the ride and watch out for Tyree's big black cock louis is guiding into that white vagina and dont slip on all the prime jizz made from all the bulls present and past

Why dont you post this on the blacked or cunny threads you prick

I see a lot of attractive half white/Asian dudes

Ol'd red balls billy boy is gonna be a father! Kinda late, but it's ok.

I just hope he controls his temper more, the dog was kind of a preparation for this.

>Mulatto girls can turn out pretty good looking

Quadroons can work out but this is half giant teeth gums everywhere Nia and half ginger this kid is fucked

>Mulatto girls can turn out pretty good looking but the boys are cursed from day 1. Same with white/asian mix.

>this rule about genetics I myself have stipulated is true for all cases because I say so.

ayyy

Nia is a solid 7/10 imho.

Meundies

Bill we need to have a talk

lel

SHERRYS BERRRIES

the kid's gonna be part Irish part Germa part dindu, so I think it's gonna pretty good-looking if Bills genes turn out dominant

OHH CLEEEEEEOOOOOO

Bluapron

both white/asian guys and girls can be very attractive
as a white dude i like halfie grills way more than full asians

is a black or asian wife the ultimate status symbol for every successful white man? george lucas, bill burr, marc zuckerberg, the list goes on

It's nearly impossible for any genes to be dominant over negro genes. African clusters contain more genetic diversity than any other humans on the planet, all descendants of Eurasia have 2 significant haplogroup mutations that aren't present in Africans, as a result of the geological migration out of Africa and various genetic bottlenecks/founder effects.
Think of it akin to dog breeds: Huskies are to Wolves as Negroes are to Primates. The dogs with extremely unique physical characteristics would be Eurasians in this analogy. Isolated populations = higher genetic drift and increased odds for natural selection due to environmental factors

the dog looks at him like "wtf dude, you married THAT!"

Responding to bait, but that pic is photoshopped.

PISSA

Spooky

Way to singlehandedly fuck over your entire future bloodline, Bill. I'm sure your Irish and German ancestors who worked hard to maintain those pure white bloodlines would sure be proud

He's always been a cuck

youtu.be/6jpRQ-O_YHo?t=58m58s

MEUNDIES MEUNDIES NO MORE SWEATY BALLS BA-DOP-DOOO

>thinking white people surrounded by white people worked hard to have white children

>2009
>Opie and Anthony prime

>Spends most of his stand-up career talking shit about women
>Marries a black one
???

That's like saying you hate dogs, and when you decide you want one anyway you'll get a pitbull.

Whats the problem there? Lets just say you hate cheese, it's the most logical step to try some swiss hipster moldy cheese first. After that all the other cheese taste somewhat decent.

ZIIIP
REEEEECRUUTAAAAAHH

They'll be fine.
Also older people reproducing only increases the chances of autism, doesn't guarantee it.
Also the people saying interracial kids don't look like their parents have facial blindness, a symptom of autism, stop projecting onto bill and nia please.

mmm light skin girls with nice asses

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
Never forget how much of a cunt she is

OL BILL REDFACE REALLY GOT HIS LIFE TOGETHAH

WATCH IT, DAD

mixed kids are always ugly

>I can't even, I won't even

so they actually say these things

Patrice or patricia

>i don't go outside

did you really just assume how much i may or may not go outside? i cant even right now.....

Oh geez if it aint Ol Billy Black Baby

>I'm sure your Irish and German ancestors who worked hard to maintain those pure white bloodlines would sure be proud

Yeah I'm sure some dirtpoor potatoniggers and cabbageniggers peasants thought primarily of how "white" their descendants would be considered in 21st century America.

gold photoshop

>having a halfbreed
fucking revolting
>wife is in her 40s and hes even older, so it'll be a retarded mudblood
even better.

I'm not projecting.
It's just common knowledge that black women are the bitchies and hardest women to deal with.
A lot of Burr's comedy plays on how women in general are difficult to deal with.
Maybe she's a nice person, but it's just suprising for a guy that has a reputation for being tired of women's bullshit decides to give chance to a woman of the race that is notorious for being difficult people.

WMBF actually produces some attractive people.