/sag/ South Asia General

>“Cow is our mother. Its excreta and urine are nectar and have power to save humans from any disease. If cow dung can treat cancer, why can’t it save us from a phone’s microwaves?” 76-year-old Shankar Lal, Akhil Bharatiya Gau Sewa pramukh, asked.

>'God resides in cow dung,' says Kesari Gumat, as he walks through his laboratory where researchers mix bovine excreta with medicinal herbs and monitor beakers of simmering cow urine.

>“We make pregnant women eat cow dung and urine paste to ensure a normal delivery. We treat all deadly diseases with cow dung,” he added.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiandefencereview.com/how-we-killed-the-kaoboys/
hampton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscαlε-indian-bunny-rare-beauty-funandfriendly-flirty-girl-αvαilablε-now/23619953
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Glad we're starting this thread on a good note.

Nothing more auspicious that this

Yummy

>As shared by Raman in his memoir, General Zia would often make “friendly” calls to Desai. Zia was aware of Desai’s deep-rooted devotion to urine therapy. He would often call the Indian Prime Minister, asking him innocuous questions like “Excellency, how often should one drink the urine in a day?” or “Excellency, does it have to be the first urine or can one drink it at any time of the day?” or “Excellency, how much urine should one drink?”

>Desai was sold. And thus, in an unguarded moment, he told Zia all there was to know about Operation Kahuta.

What the fuck. Source?

indiandefencereview.com/how-we-killed-the-kaoboys/

I don't even have a reaction

NEED to bum gaypaki

Have you ever fuck a trap though or are you like full blown homo

#EidMubarak to everyone.

>this general now has it's own resident gays
Man it's growing so fast

I think there's one pansexual here too
How was your eid?

its*

Breddy good, relatives kill me with food though

Ah but, it's Kashmiri food. I tried some by the Kashmiri place near me and it was some damn good stuff.

My mom tried making Mutton Biriyani Hyderabadi style for Eid and it was a failure.

>tfw family converted to Christianity a few generations ago
>tfw don't have to deal with cow piss/dung

Ok fags are all here i need to tell something.

what up?

>tfw you realize Black and Indian couples are much more common that you realized
Donno how to feel tbqh

redpill me on this chimp, is he really as good as everyone says he is?

Do you know any gay guys around where you live?

Also, how acceptable are transgenders in Kashmir? I know that they are traditionally involved as marriage brokers. Know anything about that?

>pansexual
Means that he'll fuck anything that has a pulse

>your family doesn't celebrate anything
Never get to enjoy a feast

I'll make a new thread.Just ignore this pajeet thread and bait from now on.Report in and move on.What do you guys say?We cant let this slide on.It's becoming huge mess

>that
than*

Let's just let it be until someone says anything. No shitposting has happened so far

No just look at thread edition.It's dirty and disgusting.No interesting edition has come because of that pajeet.It's only becoming dirty.

It's not like the Pajeets will stop shitposting if you make a new thread tbqh

>Black and Indian couples are much more common
I need a Blindian gf

No but atleast it will be clean.Like i said look at the thread edition pic.It's dirty and disgusting and it has been for sometime now.And this fucker has been flaming for quite a sometime now.So make a quick decison what do you guys want?

That's a black with her hair straightened. How frequently do they have to do this?

I'm fine with whatever. Post a pic of some nice Indian+African wedding at least, in the OP

>That's a black with her hair straightened. How frequently do they have to do this?
It's a wig, my dude

Ok then'll make a new general

Go ahead

>That's a black with her hair straightened
Nah, this is

Anyway, link here says she's Blindian.
hampton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscαlε-indian-bunny-rare-beauty-funandfriendly-flirty-girl-αvαilablε-now/23619953

What the fuck. That's fucking gnarly. I thought they got their hair straightened out, shit.

>
>
Ok new thread from now on report this pajeet thread and move on

Not really but trans are somewhat not discriminated. Also, there lots of feasts in kasheer

>licking stinking dead body of a kike on stick as "god".

It was started by that insecure poojinder few days back.

why poojinders are so insecure?

>“Cow is our mother. Its excreta and urine are nectar and have power to save humans from any disease."

Well humans did use cow pox to vaccinate against the far more dangerous small pox so maybe you're on to something.

What exactly did the Gurus and modern day Sikhs think of Muhammad, Jesus, Moses , the Quran and the Bible

Questions for Sikh user

Holy fuck! This is gold!

The Sikh gurus and the Sikh religion has the utmost respect for all Prophets because it believes that all paths lead to the one true god.

>Let mercy be your mosque, faith your prayer-mat, and honest living your Koran.
>Make modesty your circumcision, and good conduct your fast. In this way, you shall be a true Muslim.

>It is difficult to be called a Muslim; if one is truly a Muslim, then he may be called one.
>First, let him savor the religion of the Prophet as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.
>Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.
>As he submits to God's Will, and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit.
>And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim.

gf just bluethoothed me this

>redpill me on this chimp, is he really as good as everyone says he is?
no