/trek/

Computer, begin "Star Trek General" holodeck program.

Disengage safety protocols.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0li4vLoFqM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cause_and_Effect_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ja5CMdjLKnQ0o3ZxZrUzcA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So did Patrick just say he wanted an easier outfit to wear and they gave him this weird jacket uniform then, or what?

The captain's jacket was designed by Robert Blackman to make Captain Picard stand out from the rest of his crew, at the suggestion of Patrick Stewart. In its first appearance, the uniform would feature leather-like shoulders; however, in all other appearances, the uniform seems to be made of cotton, with suede used for the burgundy division color.

theres like 3 trek threads up faggot

computer; run alternate universe adventures of the star ship enterprise.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0li4vLoFqM

>tfw your hair is the same level of recession as Barclay's
Should I just buzz it?

>weird jacket
that jacket is GOAT

Do you think Bashir still has to regularly give people prostate exams? I'd imagine that medicine has advanced quite a bit but we still do it manually.

I know quite a few people who would enjoy a prostate exam from Bashir. My wife is one of them.

Kirk had his special captains uniforms too

anyone got some good barclay greentext sceencaps?

Computer?
>Standing by.
Create one glib facsimile of Lieutenant Ezri Dax.
>*fwoosh*
Excellent. Increase smugness levels by 200% and aggression by 470%.
>*beep boop*
Okay, now listen very carefully, computer. I want you to cause this Ezri simulacrum to grow one foot taller every time that she punches me, slaps me, kicks me, steps on me, spits on me or laughs at me. And once she reaches 60 feet tall, give her the insatiable urge to remove the Dax symbiont from her pouch, and to insert me into her pouch as if I was another symbiont. Have you got all that?
>*beep beep beep boop* Program complete, you may begin when ready.
Lock the door, disable my commbadge, and disengage safety protocols. Oh, and computer?
>Yes, Doctor?
Wish me luck.
>Good luck, Doctor.

he had an operation or something so he needed something more loose fitting I think

Computer reengage safety protocols. Load video "Star Trek Beyond."

how did they get away with this in Berman's trek?

>Rick "if she's squirmin she's a vermin" Berman

Genuinely kek'd

How come they never once entertained the idea of just building automated ships and warp them into borg cubes?

Did anyone else dislike how in the last season of DS9 the Breen somehow manage to attack Earth herself and destroy Starfleet Command?

I mean not only do they not really explain how this happened, but they dwell on it for like 2 minutes before never mentioning it again. Surely this is a historic and important event, there should be repercussions or maybe an entire quarter episode focusing on it, not just a "oh by the way this happened" [still shot of some burning wreckage]

Due to the way that warp works, warping into something is actually much less destructive than impulsing into something.

Maybe they were thinking that a follow-up series would cover this, not realizing that they were only going to be followed by prequels.

Your wife has a prostate? :///

It would have been so much more interesting to have an actual episode based around the attack. Have the episode from the Breens point of view, show them planning the attack and executing it, maybe show some internal Breen political and moral conflict. Then again, they look and sound ridiculous so maybe not.

Lesbians and gays are two different things

Shut the fuck up reddit you know what I meant

1 episode of dykes kissing != entire season of bashir bending over for garak

ramming a ship isn't even that destructive, look at ent E vs scimitar

neither ship got destroyed they just got stuck in eachother

Does the holodeck have any moral constraints?

Would it let you rape replicas of your female crewmembers?

What about children?

federation's would

quark's holosuites wouldn't

>quark's holosuites wouldn't
Not without paying extra.

Yeah, but WARP SPEED, hell that was Rikers last resort in the best of both worlds.

well if you remember the episode where jeffery combs was a birdman, it was a big request as quark had to try and steal Kiras specifications

But we've seen routinely on the enterprise and voyager how you could recreate the crew..

>would love a post-DS9/TNG films/Voyager series
>for some reason they just want to make prequel shit

grr

>Yes, Doctor?
>Wish me luck.
>Good luck, Doctor.

TOP CHORTLE

normies dont want
sisko
pmsway
or conference room tea man.

You only need a cameo from one of them.

Patrick Stewart is too old, Sisko's ascended, all you have is Janeway.
They could just make Janeway a high ranking admiral and have her send off the new crew to do whatever.
It'd be fine.

Just watched the episode where picard got captured and tortured by cardassians
It was really sad to see him at the end like that.

>Not understanding homosex slang makes you reddit
I dunno what timeline you're from but that's not how shit works here.

>Janeway
Yeah okay, try putting this on the big screen.

>Sisko has ascended
Fucking KEK

Pretty sure normies like Picard.

That'd work

Normies like Orange is the New Black, they love Red
and since Star Trek is on Netflix outside of the US, Netflix could point OITNB fans in the direction of Star Trek.

I think it'd work

What about going at warp past a ship and throwing shit out the airlock at it?

maybe 10 years ago.

Patrick Stewart is still a beloved figure.
When it comes to Trek normies know only two Captains, Kirk and Picard.

When they filmed "Darmok" on location, it was very cold out, particularly during the night shoots, so they needed him in a heavier outfit than the typical Starfleet spandex.

WHY DOESN'T ANY FUCKING MAJOR PLANET HAVE DEFENSES?

A single fucking starship can drill a hole into the core of a planet or can lob biological weapons from orbit. You'd think the federation would have learned after multiple close calls. Just build a ring of defense platforms plus a bunch of ground based weapons.

The ferengi are jews, right?

Naw, that's the Cardassians.

The ferengi have the jewish love of money, while the cardassians have the xenophobic nature of the jew. Shame the cardassians are to up front about it and don't try and trick others into self destruction

>When it comes to Trek normies know only two Captains, Kirk and Picard
Absolutely this. Kirk is by far the most iconic captain but Picard is ironically the best known as an actual character among the normie adult demographic, as they were catching TNG episodes while they grew up.
Nobody outside Trek fans recognizes the names 'Sisko', 'Janeway', or 'Archer'

While the Ferengi may skim money from you, the Cardassians will literally stab you in the back and side with interstellar invaders to subjugate you.

Sounds Germanic.

is this the only legit good meme that remains on Sup Forums?
>inb4 baneposting
>inb4 hothead

It's good because it's an open canvas meme that's open to interpretation

Watch it, user

'to smart' threads are great. Do people still post those?

They seem to have moved to /r9k/

Sup Forums's only good Daily Dose spam is Groundhog Day.

It's the only meme that had made me smile whenever I've catched it, day after day after day.

THERE
ARE
FOUR
LIGHTS

Baneposting is pretty funny even if its overdone.

That was the saddest part to see him so fucked up.

>Baneposting is pretty funny
"No."

there's also this guy
he even has a fucking kippah

>"No."
who are you quoting?

I think it was a line in Star Trek.

Trekfags, I never watched the series, but I remember watching one episode on television like 13 or so years ago.
The ship was stuck in some sort of groundhog day, the day kept repeating and they kept getting destroyed by an enemy ship.
In the end they finally managed to send a message trough time or something and escape their destruction.

I fucking loved that episode, can anyone direct me to it? I'd love to watch it again. Ever since I catched that I have a thing for time travel stuff in films/series.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cause_and_Effect_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)

I swear I've seen this exact post with this exact picture in a Star Trek thread before months or years ago

>PICARD: What I didn't put in the report was that at the end he gave me a choice between a life of comfort or more torture. All I had to do was to say that I could see five lights, when in fact, there were only four.
>TROI: You didn't say it?
>PICARD: No, no, but I was going to. I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see five lights.

Thank you. :)

Now go watch all of it you casual piece of shit.

I think I'm going to start pulling the groundhog day prank on people at work. Just ask them if they've seen groundhog day everyday

it's been in several threads
just not as often as sexual organs

It's the episode where the enterprise kept crashing against an 80 year old ship this user posted the right one.

You know the archive exists, right?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ja5CMdjLKnQ0o3ZxZrUzcA/

It's been posted dozens of times, starting June 2015

He got more fucked up because of this then the time he got assimilated into the borg.

remember that episode where picard and ro tried to wipe out that cardassian colony using trilithium resin?

glad worf stopped him.

A good cardassian is a dead cardassian.

Why is geordie such a cuck ?

explain

Elaborate

Whenever a woman is a bit friendly to him he gets pussy whipped as fuck.

Watching ds9 s2 ep4 invasive procedures, seems kind of boring, should i jump to the next episode?

Are the romulans based more of the roman republic or the roman empire.
They are an empire in name but do they have an emperor,I know that they have a senate.

Why Star Trek race was the most drunk?

Probably klingons.

I'm pretty sure that even today you can do those exams by blood work.

does janeway going at lizard speed count as a race?

Warping moves you fast through subspace, not normal space.

Lurians, probably.

If you want ole Julz to give you a friendly fingerings I'm sure you could ask.

Or if all else fails
>run program genetically_engineered_power_bottom
>disengage safety protocols

"Engage planetary defenses!"

A handful of pod thingies slowly fly towards the cube and are easily pew-pewed.

Good job, planetary defense designers.

List of people within the Star Trek universe who did literally nothing wrong:
>Khan Noonien Singh
>Capt. Ronald Tracey
>Adm. Cartwright
>Dukat
>Winn Adami
>Alexander Marcus

List of people involved in the production of Star Trek who did literally nothing wrong:
>Gene Roddenberry
>William Shatner
>Fred Freiberger
>The NBC execs who cancelled TOS
>Stephen Collins
>Maurice Hurley
>Leonard Maizlish
>Rick Berman
>Brannon Braga
>Kate Mulgrew
>Robert Beltran
>Jamake Highwater
>JJ Abrams
>Roberto Orci
>Damon Lindelof

>Forgetting to disengage all safty protocolls

You what.

What did patrick steward or scott bakula do wrong ?

Qapla'