Do you sometimes want to commit suicide pol...

Do you sometimes want to commit suicide pol? (srs) i mean the world is getting shittier day by day and everyday i question my own future but i don't see anything to be honest,in the moments of weakness i consider killing my self.Do you experience something similar pol,should i ask for help?

The world has always been awful. Worrying about politics isn't a good reason to kill yourself. Suicides go to Hell. Keep your eyes on God. Everything is going to be okay.

I used to have high expectations and huge dreams of inane shit, got depressed when reality came crashing in. Now I'm content with having internet and spare money to throw at weeb shit.

it's not the politics man is mostly the new society

fuck off christcuck

Society sucks but it always has. Things could be a lot worse. People used to burn children alive in idols and leave the elderly out alone in the wilderness to die. And don't forget that things are bound to change. History moves in cycles. This current era of degeneracy can't last forever. Evil always carries the seeds of its own destruction. We just have to weather the storm.

No you pussy ass meme bitch.

calm down burger

wise words friend,i agree

"sometimes" uhhh..

Based canuck

Yes. My wife died in a car crash. I wanted to join her by killing myself at that time, but it's impossible.
Partly because I'm religious and mainly because I simply enjoy my life. My daughter would be without a parent. Inflicting that on her is unimaginable. She lost her mum. I lost my wife. I must be there for her.

Too many people need me to be alive; my daughter, my mother, my gf, my brother and sister.
I'm also disabled from a spinal injury. I can't turn my head nor raise my arms above chest level.
Not being able to turn my head may sound trivial on the scale of disabilities, but it's frustrating and very painful. My neck is fused to my spine with bits of metal and screws.

But whatever. I love life. And I love being alive for other people.

Don't kill yourself, mate.
Here's a cup of tea and some crumpets with jam.
Go easy, lad. Everything is temporary. You'll get through it.

Wow

thank you man this was very inspiring,i hope for you the best

God bless you, user.

good riddance one less dumbshit on the roundabouts

Inspirational stuff. Your daughter will be forever grateful.

“The difference between a non-suicide and an ex-suicide leaving the house for work, at eight o'clock on an ordinary morning:

The non-suicide is a little traveling suck of care, sucking care with him from the past and being sucked toward care in the future. His breath is high in his chest.

The ex-suicide opens his front door, sits down on the steps, and laughs. Since he has the option of being dead, he has nothing to lose by being alive. It is good to be alive. He goes to work because he doesn't have to.”

I was depressed and suicidal back when I was liberal/leftist. I spent a lot of time worrying about all the bad things in the world, and it was a burden on my mental health. However, after I came to learn about all the stuff that gets discussed on Sup Forums, I realized how lucky I've been compared to lot of other people born under more unfortunate circumstances. I've found purpose and appreciation for life; a spark of determination. I learned to focus on the things that I can affect instead of getting upset over things that are out of my reach.
Sure, I realize nowadays even more clearly how fucked-up things in the world are, and I do feel despair quite often when I'm browsing Sup Forums. But I'll just try to accept that changes in the world are inevitable, and we'll need to make the best of what we have. The world of our grandchildren will be different from the one where we live in, but the world where our parents or grandparents or great-grandparents lived in was different from what we've got too. Life will find a way to keep going on.

Also, if you've ever heard of Mouse Utopia, I believe it just might show what happens to a society when things are too comfortable for too long. People need obstacles to overcome and struggles to deal with, and they have trouble functioning right if these things are missing from their life. I think this is why I was suicidal at my teens, and why people in the West turn towards self-destructive behaviour and poisonous ideologies; they're trying to find problems that they could deal with.
Currently it looks like our generation will get to see some real trouble soon enough. I feel hopeful it'll give us all a struggle that will help us focus on the important things in the world and appreciate life again.

Well I'm on SSRIs for depression/anxiety. No friends, never even kissed anyone. Working class. My life is pretty shit. I just try to keep going for my family.

Youre a soft piece of shit and should eliminate yourself, your weakening the gene pool faggot.

Settle down there, leaf..

I've thought about it, but I know id never go through with it.
Sure, society is garbage. Maybe we were born at the wrong time, but you might as well embrace it.
In the next 20 years who knows how the world will be.
It could be a eutopia with no mudslimes, or a radioactive apocalyptic wasteland.

OP's mom told him to get a job and move out of the basement.

People expect life to be fulfilling. It usually isn't.

>checked flag
>not a shit post

Proxy? Canuck posting gets my vote for most improved over the last month

Good post though.