I listened to a 15 sec sample on youtube...

i listened to a 15 sec sample on youtube, now i'm an expert and know i don't like this band and have an opinion formed and i'm right

ok

'every song sounds the same' is a valid argument because i skimmed them and played 10 seconds of each one. you cannot convince me otherwise

i also will never like the band based on skimming this one album, they are all the same and i can't change my mind when i'm this right

i come here once every so often to shitpost but i mean come now, i have a life

just finished another essentials chart. i am now an unquestionable authority of the genre

if it doesn't fit the genre, how can i possibly consider it worthy of my time?

if you disagree with my opinion, you are dumb. there cannot be two correct opinions.

Who climbed up your ass?

Kevin Spacey

finally a quality thread

i never did anything with my music to make a living so neither will you

this is good content

let me think... well what was the pitchfork review?

everything about music has declined, there are no new classics. rap is not even music.

What was theneedledrop review?

There's no satire here. That's a true statement.

I listen to everything except rap and country.

perhaps you haven't heard but sex sells. she no longer makes good music, she sold out.

great thread
bump

that can't be a classic, it sounds dated

words are not necessary to music and should not be considered when giving a review and frankly if they did not study theory i'm unconvinced of their talent anyway

what's your interest in these obsolete audio formats?

it was made by a woman, it can't be a 10/10

literally unironically objectively they are the best

the music did not produce an emotional reaction within me, therefore it is not quality music

oh well it may be excellent, but did it innovate? i'm only interested in music that reinvents the wheel

they are not pioneers. is my logic a contradiction? i think not. i am always right. no contradiction there.

ah, the music is one thing. but is he relevant anymore? i have to weigh whether he is culturally relevant before i give that score

what kind of thread is this

i downloaded at least 10 albums this week and it was a slow week. i am always searching for new music and i want you to know

They aren't wrong

A mass molesting

me? my favorite artist? trust me, you've never heard of them