Lavren Mayberry is a fraud

Lavren Mayberry is a fraud

Hr live shows where she basically screams over his previously recorded music are cringe inducing.

I also think she has mental problems, during interviews she rambles on and on like a lunatic and can't stay focused on a single topic for more than three minutes and never says anything concrete, typical post modern mumbo jumbo. Her hero's are scumbags like Bjork Guðmundsdóttir and their likes meanwhile she sucks at the capitalist cock she and others that share her philosophy supposedly despise by being a part of the "culture industry" they demonize.

I used to like her music now all I can think about when I listen to it is how toxic it's underlying message is and how insane and out of touch with reality post modern marxists are.

Hubba bubba

she's just an awkward, bored millennial

who cares, she's cute

We truly never should have given women the right to vote.

yeah, "we" GAVE it to them

This

Shes fucking hot as shit who cares

>being such a cuck you get turned off by lyrics and interviews
Wew lad

She's a Marxist? right on

She's just a typical feminist and the rightwing faggots can't deal with people having a different view of anything. The true soyboys.

This should be pretty obvious
I wish she was my wife though

My cock gets hard when i see Lavren pich

Fug

The fuck are you prattling on about

she's cute here

of course she's trash, is that suprising she makes synthpop post 1990. Nothing shocking about that user

i want to fuck this fraud tbqh

Who's this kike?

>implying everyone is a kike

She's scottish, but she's not evil enought to be a kike

Dear Ms. Mayberry / Lavren, please don't continue beyond this sentence if you are busy or otherwise distracted with more pressing matters. You kept reading? Great! Well first for introductions. My name's Brandon and I've listened to all of your albums. Every Open Eye wasn't great in my opinion but The Bones of What You Believe really was a gripping listen. I digress. The reason for my writing you today is to inquire as to whether you could provide for me any advice that you would have given to yourself at a younger age when you were recording your first album and no-doubt dreaming of musical (and other) success? Wow, still haven't introduced myself, huh. Well, here's the slim. I'm 26 years old and I recently graduated from university with a degree in Martial arts. Suffice to say I've struggled to find a job but I have in the time I have been unemployed recorded an album that I am confident will have a major effect on the musical world should it find a record label willing to give it a chance. Here's when you come in, Lavren (do you mind me calling you that?). I have discovered your address via legal means online and I am wondering whether you would be willing to receive my album in its entirety, along with the liner notes (I'll even throw in my photo for free!) and first of all give me your feedback on it and then, providing you enjoy it to pass it on to your friends in the recording world (I know how well-connected you folks are) so that I can avoid the dreaded reject pile of doom! Anyways, so let me know asap and I can have the album on your straw 'Welcome' mat by the end of the week. If you'd rather I hand it to you in person and take some time to discuss our respective views on music contemporary and otherwise I would love to visit your house and spend a few hours shooting the shit. So let me know Lavren and we can then discuss the next step of our correspondence. Thanking you again and again, Brandon.

Based

someone sent her thiss

>scumbags like Bjork
Cunt

>I recently graduated from university with a degree in Martial arts.
KEKKEKEK

shes simply a spoiled armchair feminist that never saw people with actual problems