Do americans really all wear cowboy hats?

do americans really all wear cowboy hats?

also, jeff bridges will surely get best supporting actor for this. it's probably the best movie I have seen this year.

Yes. You got one for free with a vote for Trump. That's how he won.

>everyone recommends Hell or High Water
>2 minutes in
>YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW
>everyone wears cowboy hats
dropped. How am I suppose to take this seriously?

I was about to bump this and apologise for the shitpost opener.

has anyone seen hell or high water? it's comfy, has feels, laughs and great performances. even from captain kirk. highly recommended. badass soundtrack by nick cave as well.

Texans do

Not all texans wear cowboy hats stupid shit. They only do that during the rodeo season and even then it's mostly novelty. Also the sherrifs of outer cities wear them but city cops don't.

meh, ive seen some sheriffs in downtown with them

constables dont wear em but sheriffs dont give a fuck

When you live in Texas its so common place that you start to not notice it anymore. This poster is proof

is it supposed to be funny when someone robs a bank and half the civilians outside have guns and start shooting? for a non-american it was.

I liked this movie but there is something off about it. too much pseudo-cohens forced eccentricity. pine is brilliant to be honest. I like him now.

I would say that the writer and director have bright futures, as it feels like an early work. but both have been around the block.

solid 8/10 anyway.

>Texan getting triggered about the improper application of cowboy hat wearing
Come on man, make this a little harder for people

It makes practical sense though

Anyone else get a homoerotic feeling for bridges and his pahdnah? I know he says he has a family, but i couldnt help but get that vibe.

As a Texan, the only people I've seen wear cowboy hats are my sisters who only wore them during dance events.

Texans here, they are nowhere near as common as people think. Officers wear them and people who work with animals / dancing events wear them

Is it supposed to be funny when millions of africoon and muzzie "refugees" take over all of Europe and start cucking and beating the men? for an American, it was.

pics of sisters in cowboy hats pls

>is it supposed to be funny when someone robs a bank and half the civilians outside have guns and start shooting? for a non-american it was.

It's kind of funny for Americans too. The rate of gun ownership here isn't that high, the rate of people who carry their gun around in public is even lower, and the number of people who would take out their guns and use them in public is even lower than that, partially because of the extreme legal consequences if you mess up and because a lot of people simply freeze up with fear. Even in a densely-populate part of the Deep South, you'd get like one or two guys shooting, tops.

>If I can't take it seriously that means I can't enjoy it
wew

Also you'll see them at honky-tonk bars. That's it

Yes, that's like asking does someone in a cold climate wear a winter coat. If you mean are there posers pretending to cowboy, there are retarded people everywhere stinking up everything

Yeah I live in Washington and it's actually illegal to take off your cowboy hat here