youtube.com/watch?v=Dt5kfGi8VoE
youtube.com/watch?v=CcxzIE4xxrI
youtube.com/watch?v=_sZ0Tg8HIlU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvzu-ahSvok
youtube.com/watch?v=8zA_bFwxRcw
youtube.com/watch?v=_HYvVv4p2zY
youtube.com/watch?v=6GDH5ZXf92c
youtube.com/watch?v=GOx_PBbbZKY
baka.com.au/business/the-economy/census-2016-milestone-passed-as-australian-becomes-more-asian-than-european-20170626-gwz3ow.html
people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-1-a-demographic-portrait-of-muslim-americans/#muslim-americans-are-younger-than-the-public
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck these people honestly.

>Islam won boys.

good

#fuckwhitepeople
#fuckdrumpf

Woman sounds like she has a mental illness, £10 she's a divorcee

2.6% can easily be deported.

I really doubt Asians outnumber whites in Australia, you guys are whiter than us and we still clearly have a white majority.

I hate these people so much.

Why do Australians celebrate being outnumbered?

indians and chinese are increasing in number faster than these muppets and they hate the muslims more than we do

Do these people have a mental defect?

kek you mad wh*tey? you're even becoming a minority here now GTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the islamic increase is due to south east asians, not middle easterners

Yeah they're Aussies

HUGE glass house there m8. We might want to just stay out of this one.

>you're even becoming a minority here now

Far from it

yeah they're childless women

even worse tb h
soulless muslims

you're supposed to roleplay along with me

I thought Australia was full
Why are they taking in Muslims by the boat load?

This just shows the delusional nature of liberals. Not even a million Muslims live in austrlia, not all "asians" are Muslim and the idea of dividing the world between "Whites" and "muslims" is absurd. What about Albanians and Bosnians? What about Christian Syrians or Coptic Egptians? Where do they fit into the "Muslim vs White" dichotomy they've devised?

I get it now, whenever an a*ssie said "fuck off, we're full", it was only directed towards whites.

why do right wingers like to accuse leftists of creating rifts/problems that were actually created by right wingers?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt5kfGi8VoE

youtube.com/watch?v=CcxzIE4xxrI

youtube.com/watch?v=_sZ0Tg8HIlU

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvzu-ahSvok

youtube.com/watch?v=8zA_bFwxRcw

youtube.com/watch?v=_HYvVv4p2zY

youtube.com/watch?v=6GDH5ZXf92c

youtube.com/watch?v=GOx_PBbbZKY

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

GOOD LUCK MATES WE'RE FUCKEN FINISHED

>Arabstralia

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

>*in australia
ftfy

>Second Generation Australians will soon be a minority

What the fuck does that even mean?

Mashaellah

>Albanians and Bosnians
>Christian Syrians or Coptic Egyptians
Non-white

Disgusting

Of course Islam won. Islam is the fastest growing religion while Christianity is in a general state of decline. As long as the trend continues it will be the dominant religion in the world within 25 years. Will probably take a little longer before it becomes the dominant American religion but it will happen eventually. A lot of Christians are getting older and dying and the church isn't doing a very good job bringing in new sheep.

As we pass all sorts of legislation to demolish the separation of church and state, enforce biblical law, and teach creationism we set all sorts of terrible legal precedents. Precedents that Muslims can exploit when Christianity no longer holds sway in America.

Sharia law is in our near future if secularism does not prevail.

The west will collapse before that

Hmmm another Flat Ass Land in the making.

I only agree with parts of that summary. You can find all manner of civilization that have existed beyond 250-300 years. China and Japan have had large and successful empires for well over 1,000. Granted they've been through various growth and decay cycles but they still exist, their culture is largely unchanged except by technology, and they are relatively prosperous.

Also, I find the definitions of the ages too vague, and the attribution of the falls of empires almost wholly to external causes to be wrong. I think internal causes and strife often play a large role and it's usually a combination of both that will lead to the demise of an empire.

I think this will go down as a dark period in America's history but I think we'll recover eventually. Our political process is supposed to be self-correcting.

What the hell. Now where can I move? Where can I live my next 60+ years in peace? What the fuck.

>Asian
Huh?

There's hope for Christianity in China of all places

One word makes a huge difference, Hanan
baka.com.au/business/the-economy/census-2016-milestone-passed-as-australian-becomes-more-asian-than-european-20170626-gwz3ow.html

Also inb4 word filter: switch 'baka' to 's m h' (without spaces)

What does Asian mean?

Is that Chinese people or Muslim people?

Skimming through the article it mostly refers to Chinese and Indians

Asian on a census means people from Asia, it incorporates people from all origins as long as they're from Asia, i.e people from India, Afghanistan and even Turkey are counted as Asians just a Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese are. When Australians say Asians they usually mean people from ASEAN.

Why can't people stay in their own countries? Or if they go to other countries why don't they adapt the culture instead of keeping their own? I assume that the reason they go to other countries is because their original country is shit so why the fuck would they bring that culture to the new place? To make it shitty like the old one?

>that flag
>that post

Thank you for your answer

fuck off kike

I'm glad they keep their own cultures, I want it to be clear as possible that they will never be like us.

You can't transcend race.

But because of that the european culture will be soon gone

Wow, it's yet another stupid post by a J*w

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

They breed like rabbits while europeans don't. They are religious and stick together while europeans don't

tfw Asian and Muslim

third worlders breed like rabbits, first worlders don't. monkey see monkey do.

If you are white, convert to Mormonism and produce seven or eight children. The only way to reverse demographic trends is literally white Sharia.

That's when they're ~2% in Europe, and people are having enough. 47% of Europeans want to halt immigration from Muslim countries. The more their population increases the more people resist it. Anything can happen, many people believe there will be a war within a decade or 2. It's not over yet.

DE NUEVA HISPANOAMÉRICA

at least you're not beating around the bush with 'kekistan' and whatnot and literally just saying "WHITE SHARIA NOW", knew that's where it was heading but still

White sharia is the only way to ensure a conservative western civilisation

I'm dead serious. You cannot sustain a people on memes and aspartame. We need greater numbers, in group preference and the return of family centric morals.

Have you ever seen balkanniggers? They look like arabs. Nobody considers them white.

>hurr durr let's all adopt an oppressive cult religion so we can pop out inbred brainwashed babies! at least they'll be white!

I thank Allah every day that people like you will never find a woman willing to have sex with you.

Inbreeding is bad and dysgenic. Brainwashing is beneficial to group fitness when it instills moral fortitude and tribal loyalty. This is why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Therefore, slander not the white sharia, for ye are in all likelihood Chicano and probably Jewish as well :DDDD

Did you have the number for muslim ?

>Brainwashing is beneficial to group fitness when it instills moral fortitude and tribal loyalty.
Well, that explains a lot about you, oh virgin savior of the White Race. It's pretty embarrassing that you've been brainwashed through image macros and anonymous internet posts, though. At least Islam has a holy book.

In the USA? No I don't but I'm sure it's higher than that of Mormons. However, many of our Muslims are not actually true Muslims but Afro-Muslims of the American "Nation of Islam" movement (they're all kuffar of the highest order).

people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-1-a-demographic-portrait-of-muslim-americans/#muslim-americans-are-younger-than-the-public

Mormons read the Bible and the Book of Mormon.

It is the natural right of all peoples to use what means are at their disposal for the perpetuation and prosperity of their kind. This is self determination, and whites are as entitled to this as any race.

I don't know where the virgin schtick is coming from but it's a pretty lazy argument.

Why can't leftshits and Sup Forumstards into race theory? Just look at a race map; Turks, Arabs and North Africans are white. They have their own histories of slavery and racism and have the same "white privilege" today.

This. We have no one else to blame but ourselves for the fall of western civilisation. Honestly i hope this degenerate world crashes and burns. Its getting ridiculous at this point.

t. Mohammed

>Turks, Arabs and North Africans are white.
Mehmet...

but it's not our fault it's the last two generations fault

then why are they bent on genocide over weird ethnic millennia-old conflicts

White doesn't equal pale. Skin tone is not the main physical difference between races, but rather skull shape. Just like Japanese and Thais are part of the same major race despite a noticable difference in skin tone, Brits and Arabs are. But that doesn't mean that one ethnic group should replace the other.

Yea but the fruits of their degenerate and 'revolutionary' ideals have become most prominent amongst us. Look at most guys our age, they dont give 2 shits other than the small bubble which is their life/world.

>their kind
America has been a country of mongrels for hundreds of years. "Their kind" at this point is an arbitrary distinction made in the states specifically because it became a mongrel race and meaningful ethnic barriers dissolved.
>I don't know where the virgin schtick is coming from but it's a pretty lazy argument.
You non-ironically believe that people should join a backwards clearly incorrect cult to perpetuate their mongrel race. You are of so few accomplishments and have so little purpose that you cling to a superficial trait as the one redeeming quality you have. You're untouchable m8. A belief system like this can only be spawned from a broken mind. Or terminal autism.

I don't know what is it with people like you thinking some old ass skull based race classification system has any actual relevance today but I guess anything counts if it makes you closer to being *technically* white.

>Turks, Arabs and North Africans are white.

damn i hate this alt-right mindset

>my kind is going extinct wah wah wah xDD

The irredeemable demographic shift is their fault, but it probably is just a symptom of post-industrial societies which are materially rich but spiritually bankrupt for hedonism and suicidal ideological crusades to thrive.
Im not sure anyone could have done anything about it, human beings just aren't meant to live like this.

US demographics were overwhelmingly of European extraction until the Hart-Celler act of 1965. There is a white American identity and its existence is grounded in both material reality and the national mythos.

That I do not want to see my people replaced does not mean I have no worth or achievement beyond my ethnic identity. It is a natural sentiment that should not be denied of anyone. Do you want to see blacks or mestizos cease to exist, or whatever your background happens to be?

So what can we do? Just wait it out? I think its going to take a really radical event to change the course on which we're headed.

The best thing (which is impossible) would be a mass catastrophe which wipes out all technology drastically reduces the population, and sends mankind back to a hunter gather society from where we could do it all over again a and experience new ages of heroes.

Its totally unrealistic at this point but if sensible immigration policies could be forces into the public discussion again without people fearing being called a racist we would at least have a future.
The main problem of modernity though is that we are basically walking around in a game that we've already beat, there is nothing left to strive for and there is nothing you can do about it

Alhamdulillah

>t it probably is just a symptom of post-industrial societies which are materially rich but spiritually bankrupt for hedonism and suicidal ideological crusades to thrive.
in a word "degenerate"

really? i think you just forget your birth rates, theres a certain reason to introduce such alien things into your society. otherwise nobody would be willing to try to do that cause there would be no reason to do it. being "degenerate" cant be the motivation, its just a Sup Forumsacks speculation or your denial. though it could be that people cant solve that shit so are being such euphoric assholes in denial to escape from the reality. people generally dont want to feel "unhappy".

>blue eyes and blond hair
>not white

Sven please the bull is waiting.

>The best thing (which is impossible) would be a mass catastrophe which wipes out all technology drastically reduces the population, and sends mankind back to a hunter gather society from where we could do it all over again a and experience new ages of heroes.
And then 99% of Australians would die out soon because they had the collective bright idea of inhabiting a mostly inhabitable land aside from the coastal SE zones
Bravo Straya

No they haven't. Non-religious affiliation is still bigger than the other religions. They ain't gonna win shit.

>Blue eyes and blond hair
>Balkans
lol

What actually was your point?

Most balkanians here are light coloured.

you have a fundamental problem about your birth rates and somehow keep ignoring it spewing "muh degenerate" which has nothing to do with it.

the degeneration hasnt caused the immigration problem but your birth rates. i dunno but you are always in denial making fun of japan.

lmao colonize'd

Im loving this change in populations, what a time to be alive

I still don't totally get it, if you're proxy posting you're doing a good jap impression.
I do think that the biggest problem is the demographics, if they were good it wouldn't matter what anybody did. but there are and its cliche of course but muh degeneracy actually is straight forwardly the problem, in a society where poor people are fat there isn't a material problem, the problem is that people actually seem the hate the idea of having kids

i dont get your point either
but i at least understand the reason that you alt-right can make fun of japans birth rate

>the problem is that people actually seem the hate the idea of having kids

this isnt the cause of your low birth rate. dont forget ANY 1st world country has the shitty birth rates not only japan has.

>the problem is that people actually seem the hate the idea of having kids

Dunno in white countries but in Spain people just can't have kids because we are too poor and since condoms and pills are much cheaper we stopped breeding. People here only have kids if they know they can give them a good future meanwhile muslims, sudacas or gypsies poop babies because they don't care about their future.

Mate I don't know what you're talking about cunt, you brought up Japan to me, nobody makes fun of japan it's a sad story but at least you don't have to suffer the indignity of being replaced

Why are you mongs still poor

half of australia lives down here, it's pretty comfy too

yes, they're white

>DUDE LET ME CONFLATE RACE WITH CULTURE AND USE THIS AS JUSTIFICATION TO LET IN BILLIONS OF VIOLENT MONOTHEISTS WITH A BELIEF SYSTEM OPPOSED TO OURS
>at least I wasn't being racist, a potential hazard I made up myself