Anna Faris is fined $5,000 after the dog she adopted was found homeless on the street

>Anna Faris is fined $5,000 after the dog she adopted was found homeless on the street.

Degenerate as fuck

huffingtonpost.com/entry/anna-faris-facing-5000-fine-after-her-adopted-dog-found-homeless-malnourished_us_58333018e4b030997bc08e91?ir=Entertainment&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's pretty disgusting tbqh

Hope Trump kills her

>huff post

Directly into the trash

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

idris elba

What the fuck? You can't just get a dog and then throw it away

Carlos Mencea

told her assistant to get rid of it because it pissed on something and the assistant was too much of a bitch to kill it so he just tossed it from the car

Who gives a shit? It's just a dog.
Besides, it may just have run away.

Rich people not giving a fuck about animals is not surprising.

Wtf she's not my waifu now

So progressive.

>though TMZ was told the couple found “a nice family home” for the pup.
Rotten headline. Huffington post is trash

A woman not caring about a dog is not surprising. Women don't have souls. But chris pratt is no man if he knew the dog was gone and didn't go out to look for it.

>though TMZ was told the couple found “a nice family home” for the pup.

Was before or after they abandoned it to roam alone on the street, malnourished?

how does YMS still get away with fucking dogs

It is a domesticated animal unable to practically live without humans, if you think it's okay to just throw it out you're probably a psychopath

>obnoxious wholesome family shitheads are finally outed as just another couple of soulless hollywood trashbags

sweet

People that do this shit are the reason I fucking hate people. I can't even fathom the kind of sick fuck someone would have to be to betray a trust built on 10,000 years of mutually beneficial evolutionary alliance, and that it keeps happening is a stain on the species' karma a thousand holocausts wouldn't erase. We don't deserve this world. I hope she's raped, tortured, and burned alive, and that becomes the standard for anyone that would do that to a dog.

I hope you get cancer, hero.

Nah, I'm a functioning member of society. Can you say the same?

Don't cut yourself with that edge, bro.

>makes doc about how black people abuse dogs in LA
>black people get away with it
>white person abuses dog
>5k fine

White privilege?

there's no video yet

>abandoning a microchipped dog

They just figure Michael Vick took up that cross for black people so they can keep doing their stupid shit.

read the article yourself miguel

No one ever said she was a genius

>America's sweetheart
>they're just like us
>dance off, bro!

Hollywood degeneracy is about to end, lads. Very exciting.

If you're planning to get rid of a dog, why not just eat it?

>"fuck dogs they're trash i say kill them all who gives a shit"
>calls others edgy

the dog knows how to find food. it's not like she was burning it with cigarettes.

I did. It didn't answer my question. Maybe you can answer my question.

Chihuahuas are notoriously stupid dogs. They'll die on their own for sure.

Why not just rip the microchip off your dog and burying the corpse in the woods?

>>"fuck dogs they're trash i say kill them all
Wrong
> who gives a shit"
Correct

>Chris, I adopted this dog!
>That dog looks like FUCKING SHIT! I don't want fucking midget dogs in my fucking house! I only want HUNTING DOGS, do you hear me? HUNTING DOGS! So you are now fucking trashing that shit or I'll divorce you and find a better and hotter wife because now I'm not fat anymore
>o-ok...

That's what happend

there is no way this comment is serious

>meanwhile niggers get away with having dogs fight each other

Most likely what happened:

>Adopt dog 4 years ago
>Too busy for dog, give it to someone else
>Someone else loses the dog
>It was never rechipped so it comes back to Faris

OR

>Adopt dog 4 years ago
>it runs away
>can't find it
>eventually someone finds it 4 years later

People are acting like this bitch threw the dog out the window on the Ventura highway or something.

>microchipped dog
what did he mean by this?

Is the dog ok?

Oh I didn't realize Michael Vick didn't get in trouble

Animal fags are sociopaths, don't bother. I mean, just look at this guy He's hopeless.

He's still in the NFL making millions last I looked.

I would literally cum so hard in her that I recreated the scary movie scene.

>I love animals so much

Then go adopt all those black animals causing crime in america

>take your bitch ass back to London nigga

What did he mean by this?

>caring about animals to the point where you lash out at people who say they don't care about them makes you a sociopath

At least use the proper term because a sociopath wouldn't give a shit about an animal

5000 dollars for a dog, this is why you fail USA
immidiatly bankrupt people for such a small thing

your question assumes facts not in evidence :^)

He's not

We're you born retarded or was there like an accident when you were little?

This is what actually happened

>chris pratt rescues the dog from a burning building like a typical man would
>anna claims she did it
>pratt starts to love and care for the dog
>anna sees this as an attack on her and beats the dog when she can
>chris goes off to film guardians 2
>anna finally goes too far and throws it out of a plane
>luckily the well wishes of pratt keep the dog afloat and it lands safely on the ground

Hey tardino, if love for animals makes you hate people mindlessly that makes you, by definition, a sociopath.

Seems to me in those scenarios as long as the dog was reported missing somewhere along the line they're fine.

Should throw this bitch in jail

>can abort babies a-ok
>abandon dog
>fined 5000

He still went to jail and faced heavy fines because his idiot cousin was fighting dogs at his house (though I have no doubt Vick was involved).

Also in American professional sports you make money off endorsements...and no one is endorsing Vick.

He was arrested, he did his time.

My question assumed the observed fact that the dog was found on its own and malnourished. Your statement of "they found a nice family home for the dog" assumes facts not in evidence.

>he says while he probably eats meat

Oh shut the fuck you retarded cunt.

>it's a woman abandons her responsibilities episode
really makes you think

>Psychopath
>Nah, I'm a functioning member of society.

You realize these aren't mutually exclusive concepts, right? You definitely sound like a psychopath.

>But muh parasite!
>Muh choices! (No consequences pls :) )

>another "animal loving" celebrity turns out to be anything but
Really makes me think

I definitely don't.

By definition a sociopath doesn't abide by social norms, lacks remorse for anything and usually lies out the ass. If someone wishes cancer to someone on Sup Forums because they bad mouthed dogs that just makes them the majority of teenage white girls.

retard

it's a line in the article miguel

Why would ou 'report' your missing doggo?

The chips are a joke made to make money, they fucking don't work and the places you can report a missing dog (even the supossedly animal protection ones like your local animal resue and protection service of your particular country) are usually shit and they don't even keep a proper paper trail on these things. They're also about the money, not the service.

I've had a bad experience in the past with a missing dog and found out I wasn't the only one and that it wasn't even just a US or Canadian problem. The regulation is shit for these places and services.

I agree. Throw this fucking bitch in jail.

While she's there, they should lock her in a kennel, put a dog collar on her, and make her eat from a dog bowl.

During her time in jail she should have to crawl on all fours at all time and greet any visitor by liking their shoes.

If she disobeys any commands, she should be chained to the wall and whipped.

Purely in the interest of justice, of course.

haha her and Chris are such great relatable people they're just like us xD

I hope none of you fags fall for this crap

All these self-righteous cucks calling for blood in this thread. Embarrassing.

You niggers are no better than dindus calling for cops to be tried for murder minutes after a shooting occurs.

>implying America isn't full of millions of white/black trash that abandon their animals constantly

The problem is that they ARE just like us.

anna farris truly is an awful person. no wonder he cheats on her all the time

Hey Muhammad, how's Sweden?

AMERICA!

what a sack of shit

Why do people care about abortion?

Do you feel guilty every time you fap?

Every sperm you just murdered could have been a person!

I too frequent Reddit

dog poop>baby poop

canine feces are solid, easy to get rid of and have almost no smell

baby shit is a nightmare from beyond the veils of sanity

doggos win everytime

typical progressive cunt

fuck that slut, i hope she dies a shriveled up wrinkled skank, alone and scared

stop creating white people, goyim! kids are evil!!! do not procreate! accept the bbc

>Huffingpost puts out lies for literally YEARS, getting even worse this election season
>Puts out this article
>Wow I hope this fucking bitch literally dies.

Pro-tip: Chris Pratt is a secret conservative. The smear is beginning.

How does her fart smell like?

People in Hollywood are totally narcissistic nothing exists outside of them, its a problem with a lot of liberals, who only wave the flag of minorities because it makes them into heroes.

Maybe it ran away

what a piece of human garbage

based starlord

>huffingtonpost.com

is spelled AMERIKKKA since 2 weeks ago

Because women treat dogs like accessories to complement their vapid, vain, and materialistic lives.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A DRAUGR HAND ON THE RIGHT?

I dont get it.

Because you're a privileged white male cishet

To be fair they had a great article last week about how Bat Boy was coping after being adopted by Bigfoot and moving to live on an Elohim spaceship with the clones of Elvis and Jesus as their Mayors.

Not when you realize that most people have some ethnic background in their family that could be used against them.

Like you. You have at least a jew in your ancestry. This is fact.

underrated

Chris Pratt is away boning starlets like JLaw. Farris is becoming a mess. They'lol be divorced/separated by the end of 2017.

If they didn't have a kid that would be true, it will probably drag on slightly longer

>being this retarded