Why is Joji a joke? I mean, it's a given that he is...

Why is Joji a joke? I mean, it's a given that he is, but what distinguishes his music as being extra "24/7 Chill Lo-Fi Hip Hop Anime Beats to Study, Game or Chill To".

Basically, why is he worse than other lo-fi hip hop artist?

well just look at that picture, or the mirror for you Joji

His music is just generic as fuck. So yeah, it's bad. But to say it's terrible or worse than other lo-fi hip-hop artists out there would be a lie.

>it's a given that he is [a joke]
reading comprehension is not your forte, apparently

you asked WHY is he (considered) worse.

look at him

>or the mirror for you Joji
implying I'm trying to shill Joji, which is false, I'm just trying to figure out what makes him Sup Forums's go to for generic lo-fi hip hop shit

hi, Joji

fuck off joji

>samefagging this hard

shut the fuck up and crawl back to whichever subreddit you came from already

Lmao at the people who thinks filthy franker would come here. He's the walking embodiment of leddit

how long have you been on Sup Forums? if you're going to be a retarded samefag that completely misunderstands the original post and replies five times to try and affirm your reading age of 6, then at least be subtle about it

shut the fuck up and crawl back to whichever subreddit you came from already.

people on Sup Forums hate him irrationally because we keep getting threads like this
why do you filthy frank redditors think you are welcome here?

>implying the majority of the people in this sad excuse of a music board isn't from reddit
You have been the unwelcome one since 2015 here for not circlejerking the same 10 artists

Why the fuck can no one in this thread read?
What I'm trying to figure out is why joji is the first thing mentioned whenever shitty lo-fi hip hop is, and where the association has come from.
To make it clear to all you dyslexic brainlets, I don't like joji or lo-fi, I just thought it'd be interesting to find out where the sudden influx of hatred for him came from, considering the huge amount of prolific shit artists that came before him. Why does he stand out all of a sudden?

so that you, joji, can learn from what we tell you and hope to change. okay well first things first, joji needs to change gender

you get a downvote for being rude
good luck fixing that karma

great thread. good show all around

>OP asks a legitimate question about an
unpopular artist
>"get out leddit!"
>"am I an oldfag yet"
>1 billion KPOP waifu threads
the absolute fucking state of Sup Forums

You made the mistake of trying to have an actual conversation on Sup Forums.
Come back later and make a genre circlejerk thread if you want (you)s

the question itself is super lame, and there's no reasonable answer to it and there's no consensus here about anything so as much as OP is trying to prove he isn't Joji or in love with him and desperate to uncover why (some of) posters here have some problem and don't worship Joji, it ain't gonna work

Why do you redditors keep whining and crying about kpop threads? I'll actually start to like them because of retarded faggots who don't know how to use filters like you.

>just filter it lol
doesn't stop the fact that this kind of shit still exists and spills over into other threads

You are pathetic

aww your precious thread

Not me, but nice non-argument regardless

I honestly don't know, is this pink rubber man? It is! Filthy Frank! Hi Filthy frank, you're very 'out there'

>friend of mine got me to watching both Filthy Frank and h3h3
>we were both 22

Because he's a meme who decided to start making ""deep"" music. Some of his meme music actually had good beats, but his "real art" is about as generic as it gets.

>Watching any "comedy" on youtube other than mde
Yikes

>mde
Yikes
Seriously though, MDE used to be alright, but he's just got kinda shit over time.

>>>r/funny
>>>anywherebuthere

Online hate crime

what did he mean by this?

Seems pretty self-evident to me.

>needledrop
You leave melon-chan alone

Because generic "24/7 Chill Lo-Fi Hip Hop Anime Beats to Study, Game or Chill To" doesn't try to market itself with a name, it's just generic background noise.

Joji tries to get his name out there with the most bland and boring shit imaginable and he's all serious about it too, that's why he gets flak for it. The Pink Guy stuff was good because it was never intended as real serious music. You don't expect deep, moving lyrics and amazing production quality from Pink Guy songs so in the context of being a meme it's pretty good quality content.
Joji on the other hand just straight out sucks. Because you COULD expect the above mentioned stuff from his serious approach yet the production quality is almost worse than Pink Guy songs and the lyrics are tryhard pseudo-deep bullshit.

*Joji takes notes*

I swear every time I see this they add 3 more pictures

I agree with you on Pink Guy. I did get it straight away, some other dude living off pasta in a crumby room to begin with. Then when he was running through fields in pink well, the world was a lobster. Good that he met bloke off Star Trek. As for Joji, I'll let it get off the ground first. I mean, I bought a cd today so let's not go crazy.

it's because Joji does not wear vagina hats and change his gender and he should also re-record and re-release all his music as I AM MISTER PUSSY HAT with lavender cover art and every photo from now on he needs a scarf and a tutu

>Dude like, I really GOT pink guy, like you know I really LISTENED to him and got IT
wew lad

hi, Joji

well its quite simple, his "serious/deep" music fucking sucks huge banana dick, its not sincere or interesting, its generic as fuck, doesn't stand out and is easily forgettable. Now pink guy and filthyfrank had personality and was at least somewhat unique, kinda weird he went this way

No, I didn't even get that he made music. It was some bloke's photo eating raw pasta balancing on a table.

Because his music is painfully generic and uninteresting. If it wasn't for Filthy Frank it would have never gone anywhere.

Also he's a hypocrite with all the shit talking he did on internet rappers.

t. bitter brainlet with an inferior sense of humour

although most of the stuff in the pic is still shit

MDE is the opposite of everything else here. They predate Tim and Eric

> Wahhh how dare they discuss genres on a music board. How dare they get actual discussion instead of talking about my pwecious same 10 Sup Forumscore albums

>LOLOLOL JOJI SHILL LOLOLOL YOU HAVE TO GO BACK REDDIT LOLOLOL
I hope this is all the same guy, because if there are this many underages trying to fit in I don't know if I want to read Sup Forums anymore

joji: the ultimate soyboy artist

Because he's pretentious and adds nothing new rules the genre yet has notoriety for being a walking joke

Nobody gives a shit about you or your meme artist.
Please do stop reading mu, fuck off and never come back.

>your
please project your opinions on me some more

will he is a good song

He's just another suburbanite that fancies himself an artist but he's more of a clown.

>No Sam Hyde
It's perfect

>MDE clearly listed
typical sam hyde fags

why is emma watson on that chart

t. kike

because he acts like it's high art when anybody with 3 brain cells could make the same shit

>posting the outdated version

My fucking sides

>RLM
Unwarranted

bumb

Sup Forums is dead

this is an abysmal thread, if you actually read it you will die in your sleep tonight

i hope so

he has name recognition unlike any other lo-fi artist, so it is possible to dislike him specifically, while as any other lo-fi you have no fucking clue who they are, you just say "I hate lo-fi"

dude, at this point you really gonna reply to this thread? like really. look at this fucking board man. it's over

>D-DUDE IM JAPANESE LMAO IM SO DEEP XD

fuck off joji

truth countdown get