Censorship

Are there any books banned in America?
What else is censored?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_censorship_in_the_United_States
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=anarchist cookbook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_books_banned_by_governments
books.google.de/books?id=NS11XxvL4IAC&pg=PA130&lpg=PA130&dq=nigger folk tales&source=bl&ots=Q3HfGC1WeA&sig=tauxPbEtUUkOCwsiwx-pJ3h1KM4&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD4MmxjZnNAhUMahoKHUNJAEIQ6AEIIzAB#v=onepage&q=nigger folk tales&f=false
amazon.com/Quotations-Chairman-Tse-tung-Maos-Little/dp/B0084O7YH6?ie=UTF8&keywords=little red book&qid=1465414455&ref_=sr_1_9&sr=8-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Schiff#Case_regarding_The_Federal_Mafia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit am I not supposed to make this thread?

Puritanical idiots are always trying to censor things they consider degenerate.

Delete this

Delete this

There are tons of banned books.
Most are things like "The Anarchist's Cookbook" that teach you how to make bombs

Tom Sawyer??

You could check out , i heard its a really good read

>Puritanical idiots are always trying to censor things they consider degenerate.

Sup Forums's userbase in a nutshell :^)

Oh well that makes sense.
I was hoping for something jucier -- like something that's legal to have in some countries but illegal here

Like that red communist book during the red scare

>like something that's legal to have in some countries but illegal here

Health insurance? :^)

Not that kind of banned book you autist
I mean books that are illegal

das

Nigger Toes McGee and His Uppitty Adventures

Was awesome book but wont find

What's it about? Why can't I find it on google?

military manuals kindaish

They sell it on amazon. It's not banned.

Some movies supposedly are. Mostly old horror movies that have actual animal killings in them.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE

Soon

For a while The Federal Mafia by Irwin Schiff was banned.

It's not banned, you retard.

Aw man really? That sounds really interesting -- I wanna see.

I'm guessing it's illegal to view?

thank you for reminding me to google up this movie I watched while high as fuck on LSD at someones house

this one scene they blew up like 50 fucking bullfrogs

Nah I doubt it. Cannibal Holocaust is one that has animal killings.

There are no banned books in America. When Americans talk about books being "banned" they are referring to stores or libraries not carrying certain books, publishers not printing books, etc.

I think you are allowed to own them but not export them.

Can you provide a source of a comprehensive list? Wikipedia didn't mention Anarchist's Cookbook, and onlym listed books that were banned, but said the bans had all been lifted, so I doubt it's actual helpfulness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_censorship_in_the_United_States

Cannibal Holocaust is only banned in bongland same with Life of Brian and a few other movies.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=anarchist cookbook
Most of it is either about phreaking phone lines using system that haven't been used since the 80's or makes you win a Darwin award.

Ahahahahhahaha
I love this place

The movie adaptation starring Will Smith was better tough.

Reminds me of that old ass nigger folk tales book written in 18th century ebonics some user uploaded a while ago, that was a fun thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_books_banned_by_governments

That was hard.

For the most part the US does not ban books. However the public school system has a list of what will and will not be used in classrooms. Not a big deal either as it works against the left as much as the right.

But is that just what they want us to think?

I agree man. A little long though. Should have cut some scenes out to shorten it.

Those are so good
Mae have become so pc these days that when anyone watches a little rascals they feel guilt

Me I love them

nothing is banned by the government.
Anarchist Cookbook is legal to own and purchasable.

>18th century ebonics
Must read. Links?

Check out the book "the CIA and the cult of intelligence" it wasn't banned but it was heavily redacted

Firaxis censored "Liberty Leading the People" in the Civ 6 trailer.

I think it was this one

books.google.de/books?id=NS11XxvL4IAC&pg=PA130&lpg=PA130&dq=nigger folk tales&source=bl&ots=Q3HfGC1WeA&sig=tauxPbEtUUkOCwsiwx-pJ3h1KM4&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD4MmxjZnNAhUMahoKHUNJAEIQ6AEIIzAB#v=onepage&q=nigger folk tales&f=false

holy shit I can't read this
hahahahahahahahhahaha

How the fuck is there only 1 other redpilled dude in this thread.

The rest of you... you really are retarded Sup Forums

The American government doesn't ban books, there are a few books that are refused by publishers across the country like the Turner Diaries though, but there is nothing illegal about publishing those works.

Delete this thread if you know what's good for you

*blue

Its amazing how history repeats itself, we waz arthurs n shiet

t. canadian shitposter

>Oh shit am I not supposed to make this thread?
You're scared of your own thread dumb cuck.

t. canadian shitposter

The red book

amazon.com/Quotations-Chairman-Tse-tung-Maos-Little/dp/B0084O7YH6?ie=UTF8&keywords=little red book&qid=1465414455&ref_=sr_1_9&sr=8-9

knock yourself out

any books about denying the holocaust

That's Germany.

The lion, the witch and the wardrobe is banned in public schools

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Schiff#Case_regarding_The_Federal_Mafia
only relevant info ITT for burgers

The anarchist cookbook is legal... But the author put actual trap recipies in there to fuck up people who didnt know what they were doing. He explicitly states that if you dont have a good grounding in chemistry you will die trying his shit. I reccomend torrenting a library of desert publications or paladin press. Both good publishers with a huge range of topics. Bombs, silencers, booby traps, cannibalism, survival, etc. Hahaha i would love to laugh in someones face if they told me a book was illegal. Owning certain books may be probable cause, depending on the subject matter, and how the judge was feeling about it when he signed a warrant.