Board Quality Gone to Shit Over Past 2-3 weeks

Sup Forums has seriously gone to shit over the past 2 weeks. There's been an influx of newfags and shills and it's been going out of control.

Mods publicly banned a BLACKED shitposter yesterday or the day before, but there are still so many "really makes you think", "redpill me on X", "Sup Forums BTFO", etc Sup Forums-tier threads that slide actual topics for discussion. Combined with every newfag on the block thinking he's the cleverest person in the world for a 2 word bait post and Correct The Record being out there, it's become a shitfest.

Remember to ignore, sage or hide shitty threads.

Also fuck off Russian liberals.

>See flag
Discard opinion.

women logic

Wow! A shitpost disguised as criticism about shitposting. Positively Machiavellian. Well done strayan.

go away reddit

ikr, today was the first time since years I've seen an actual muslim general thread, really a lowpoint in Sup Forumss lifespan

Fuck off cunts

Back to shitpost on leddit you upsidedown nigger.

And a giant fuck you to Milo posters. Go to reddit for that shit.

This.

Enough of that faggot.

It's called summer newfag.

It's winter

Alright, you got me, strayacunt

Bernouts in stage 4

>2-3 weeks

how new are you? It's been like this for months

Hǝʎ /dol/ I ɐɯ iu ∀nsʇɹɐliɐ¡

really a quality lack of nigger hatred, ww2 redpill, founding fathers discussion, etc.

Just a lot of shilling and bullshit lately

the board started getting worse and worse after Sup Forums harbor, the only good thing were trump generals but IMO for the past few week Sup Forums's been pretty comfy for some reason
I agree that "really makes you think", "redpill me on X", "Sup Forums BTFO", threads need to go

I miss /natsoc/ and /ancap/ generals

Not as bad

Hey im the BLACKED shitposter that was banned 2 days ago. Literally just mentioned the site and i was banned for rule 3.

Tbh we're in a calm before the storm before the election. Also just static on the memetic war front as well.

Well dah. Lefty is doing psyops so of course they are being paid to shit post in pol. I doubt they will stay after trump becomes president.

2-3 weeks ?, its a downwards spiral since Le Prez Trump MeMe

I'm just waiting for the mods to ban the 'eternal anglo' guy.

what?
I haven seen him since he exposed himself as a turk

Maybe Australians shitpost so much in the winter because they're summerfags at that time, but in our summer we're too busy shitposting ourselves to realise that Australians aren't shitposting and making informative and interesting posts.

Good post

He's fucking everywhere with his 'beady eyes' shit and pictures of Oswald Mosley. He'll probably turn up here later on.

almost certainly

It's summer.

I'm starting to think the real Newfag is yourself.

He's a Romanian, not a Turk

>board quality has gone down
>better create a meta whining thread
lel

moot already debunked this "summerfag" meme
you can use google to find it

Canadians are as bad as Australians when it comes to shitposting, except Australian shitposts are actually entertaining.

I've seen the pic. I still think a sizable population of the users in the summer are underaged.
Or people just get stupider in the summer.

I've seen some good leaf shitposts recently. Not many aussie ones

I miss the old days too shlomo

It's been shitty for months now.

Every other thread is Sup Forums BTFO or international shitflinging.

>Implying ""Le""" and ""derp"" emerged from cancer land
Aboscum detected

Regarding OP, much need for safe space emu halfbred, better go back to pic related

>the Sholmo of JIDF won, but what is this emptiness he feels inside
>he realized that by winning over Sup Forums, he lost his only purpose in life

What Canadians try to do is just a less effective version of Mexican shitposting tbqh

>Mexican, not even intellectual/white, insult
pleasestopit/10
Unfortunately the syrup moose is right.
Aussies have lost it.

Time to step down as Super Strayans and accept that you are emu cucked aboriginal scum mixed with the worst of two centuries of anglo blood. Slightly above svens and ahmeds.

>Press F to pay respect

Whatever you say Achmed, if you're saying anything at all.

Canadians and Mexicans bait with about the same material, but Mexicans will always be more varied and get more (you)s from all the "build wall Paco"s. Mexican intellectuals have mastered shitposting in a quarter of the time """"white""""" Canadians have been trying.

It's goons. Daily reminder SRS is run by sa goons. And SRS has been openly shilling for hillary all over the God damn place on thousands of forums and other sub reddits.

So you can understand what the problem is I think, this is why pol has been getting raided so bad lately

Please, step down, you are embarrassing yourself. Take a break, maybe have some out time on some shady boards, I hope you will reinovate and come back, but for now Iam going to hide all aussie post, will not watch how the southern austria will be ridiculed by leafs.

Good day m8to