Is it just me or are Irish posters among the most autistic on this board?

Is it just me or are Irish posters among the most autistic on this board?

Whenever I see one of my countrymen post, I cant help but preemptively cringe. All they seem to post is buthurt mindless shit like "NORTHERN IRELAND IS PART OF IRELAND TIOCAIDH ÁR LÁ". Its like these kids dont even know that we can barely afford the land we DO have.

If you have also cringed when you see their google translate level Irish in a thread, on behalf of these knackers, just know that there are some who are cringing with you.

Irish posts do suck, but Canada much much worse. I honestly don't notice Irish posts due to how shitty & fucking retarded Canadian posts normally are.

Are you genuinely retarded lad? Its done intentionally.

>taking this shit seriously

Liven up you dry cunt

I think that we're like blacks, we never develop all the way to adulthood.

As regards the Tiofidh ar La crowd, what gets me is how the Irish Nationalists are always the biggest, unhealthiest, dumbest, most cowardly, most disenfranchised, losers. They really are just like black males, all big talk, but rubbish in every way.

t. English proxyfag

Irish posters are on average shit but there are worse out there who need culling more urgently

This Britbong is right, you know. The Irish really are just potatoniggers. If it weren't for them, Scots would be ruling every inch of the UK right now desu.

Nobodyis paid toshill for Gerry Adams. This is a Finé Gael funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his name.

>t. Anglo proxy.

If anything Nigel free staters on Sup Forums are beta anglophile cuckolds. Tiocfaidh ár lá stype stuff usually comes from Americans.

>NORTHERN IRELAND IS PART OF IRELAND

That's an accurate statement from a physical geography standpoint

You're not the only who's noticed this. Fucking leafs are the worst.

They're just pretending to be retarded, it's just another ruse, like that of pretending the Jews are behind everything. I'm on to you, celtic scum

the eternal celt must be brought low

N-no...It's all lies a cara haha

Ireland confirmed as Britain's Canada

Aus has diet Aus (SJW Maori edition)
USA has a fucking leaf

Welcome to the club

Barrack O'Bama

Potatoes cause assburgers.

Well shit, we've been found out.
Your right Canada we really are all conspiring to control the you. Now get on your knees slave, and sing amhran na bhfiann.

Fuck lad. Sort him out

Imagine being a right wing Celtic fan. Whoever I go back to the old country I get in all sorts of shitfest arguments with my mates and family.

Whenever*

And by old country I mean Scotland.

Scots are actually an incredibly insular people. What you mean of course, is Right-Wing by Anglophile standards.

For example. What is right wing in Ireland is to love the Catholic Church and hate England.

That's not fair, for nearly every white person has some Irish in them. It's because the Ireland has been the used whore for all of her neighbors.

I knew the Celts were behind this shit all along. Anglo or death Shay.

>If you have also cringed when you see their google translate level Irish in a thread

Yup. Don't speak Irish but I do Scottish Gaelic (native language) and the 2 are close enough for me to read Irish easily enough. Always find it amusing to see guys trying to be uber nationalists while butchering the couple of token phrases of caighdeán oifigiúil they remember from school - even funnier when I hear them trying to speak and they (ironically) have the strongest English accents with their Gaeilge.

I suppose so, I've been over here for about twenty years. I'm a registered republican and Trump supporter. Whenever I bring up the dangers of mass importation of these so called refugees and Brexit I get called a fascist and told that America ha a brainwashed me. It's bretty funny honestly.

Oh, look, a native speaker that's up their own hole about it.

That's refreshing.

>I cant help but preemptively cringe
YOU

HAVE

TO

GO

BACK

>Irish Internet Defense Force: Activated

Go home O'Bryan

Also you lot and the ones from the north infested Glasgow with your pish. It's time to stop.

Too thick for you leprechauns?

To where?

Yeah you are.

Hey guys!

I'm an AMERICAN hence the flag, but I'm from IRELAND xD

My roots are around modern day Dublin xD my grandparents actually fought in the IRA :) xD

planning a trip to the MOTHERLAND in July! can't wait to drink and smoke w/ my irish brothers from the homeland!
VIva la Irish!!!!!!!!!! *tips irish whiskey shot glass*

xD

I feel bad when I have to insult actual plastic paddies on here. Its like hitting a disabled child.

Not really. It's a happenstance fact. The guys who are 'up their own hole' are the whiny nationalists who can't be bothered to speak their own language properly. Clearly it's a touchy subject for you.

What the heck is wrong with you? I'm from Ireland m8! I just live in the USA xD

where my parents/grandparents settled from xD

Can't wait to see the blarney stone though, is it true the locals piss on it???? xD xD xD so excited for Ireland!!!! xD

I went to Ireland once. Tried to learn Gaelic. It was pretty hard. Lost it all a couple of weeks later. Nice people.

>tfw at Scotland Ireland match last year in the Ireland end

Living in Blarney is a traumatic experience, and sometimes I lived somewhere like Wexford or Offaly- the places nobody cares about. Everytime some fucking American taps me on the shoulder and says CONASATAATOO I die a little inside.

Daily reminder that the DUP are our greatest allies.

What does that mean?

We are one of the worse. Don't know why. At least we aren't Turks or Leafs though

Scottish people are just Irish descendants.

Cain tommy

Conas atá tú is a tragically anglicised greeting meaning how are you.

They're also Sinn Fein's greatest allies.

I- I don't know how to feel about this meme. I'm of Irish descent myself. From 4 generations ago. But I've debated either moving back, or moving to Boston.

>whiny nationalists who can't be bothered to speak their own language properly

You dont need to speak Gaelic to be an Irish or Scottish nationalist.

And its not a question "bothered". Its much easier for you to learn English as a second language than for English speakers to learn Gaelic.

Probably made doubly so when native speakers are so condescending to learners. Oh well, maybe you'll wish you'd changed your attitude when you langauge dies out.

No we're fucking great fuck you OP

>Unionists are the greatest allies of republicans

wat

Is it pronounced normally or is there a special pronunciation?

Well we don't fucking want Northern Ireland anybody. It's only the Ulster unionists that want to be part of the UK. Most people in Britain would be glad to see the back of them.

>implying people give a shit about Ireland
Also you stole my image from that other thread, give it back you thieving gypo

>What is Stormont power sharing

You do know they are in a willing coalition?

We don't really want it here either

I'm not sure whether I meant to say anymore or anyway. Definitely not anybody though.

Tough shit. If they want to be part of Ireland then you're constitutionally obligated to have them, as per the Good Friday Agreement.

"Á" is a drawn out "a" and "ú" sounds like "oooooo" otherwise it is pronounced normally.

Is it mainly Irish or English inhabitants? Would there even be anything wrong with giving it back? In fact, why isn't Ireland part of the UK to begin with?

Not true at all.

Why has this become such a fashionable thing to say amongst southerners and brits? Lmao at the superiority complex.

Its one of the few issues I'll stand side by side in agreement with the Unionists. Ulster is a beautiful place physically. We're comfy, white and family values and good schools are the norm here.

Any post conflict zone is bound to have issues, but your all sour and jealous we're not being BLACKED like Dublin or London.

Ireland was originally part of the UK but after the war of independence most of the island seceded from the union, apart from the areas that were mostly protestant. These became Northern Ireland.
There aren't many English people in Ireland at all. The protestants in Northern Ireland were originally Scots at one point.
The tension is basically between an Irish catholic minority and a protestant Scots majority.

I used to be a full blown autismo here. Thank fuck I'm not like that any more. There's still a constant fear I have that there's yet another layer of irony I haven't cracked yet.

Thats the reason I personally don't want us to take it. We'd cuck them and take their guns and force our politics on them

Bongs are our biggest immigrant group by far. I had dozens of English friends growing up, but no Scottish/Welsh/Norn Iron.

Get rid of the DUP and then we can talk.

Fuck up ya dick

Most Northern Irish protestants are ethnically Scots. I have a tiny bit of Ulster Scots heritage myself from north Antrim.

Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while, is it true New Zealand are cucks?

Take it up with the Unionists m8. he DUP exist out of a strange love of your kind

Not really. "Ethnically" there is very littler that seperates Irish and Scottish, and when you've been living in Ireland for 400 years that makes you Irish.

Your forgeting the poles towering over the manlet micks

But they have very little immigrants, 84.5% Irish, that's not including other whites. All together it's 93% white. That's better than you can say, Burger.

All the poles I know are shorter than me

I'm 6 foot. kek, micklet

>least anglo english-speaking country doing better than the rest of the anglo countries

Not an accomplishment.

>tfw no irish gf
Irish women are cutest women in UK and have the cutest accents

Ireland and Scotland both have Celtic heritage originally but Scotland is a lot more mixed. Lowland Scots are really a separate ethnicity to Highland Scots and Irish.
Ulster Scots are primarily related to lowland Scots therefore are a separate ethnicity.

I'm """"Irish"""" with a very Irish last name

Sucks desu when other """Irish""" people try and get all ethnic with me like we're bros or something

>mfw I met an 'ulster jew'

Anglo shits really breed degeneracy. Get that shit out of here.

>least Anglo
What? Britain and Ireland are quite similar. You're the least Anglo nation, lad.

Is your last name O'Bama?

W E W
E
W

I already made my pilgrimage to Dublin. They have good whiskey, Cider, and fish/chips.

They aren't they like most countries are a mixed bag.
Our teenage obesity rates are one of the highest in europe

Language/culture does not equal "race".

Genetically the people of the Isles are all very similar, with only the Anglo Saxon and Nordic invasions making any real impact.

The Lowland Highland divide meme is something that originated when the former spoke English and the latter Gaelic. Irelevant now they both speak English.

FUCK YOU SCUM IM IRISH AND AM OFFENDED! Anyone who is offended by this disgusting thread remember you aren't alone.

What the hell are you on about?

Nah the worse posters are the Canadians, the Turkroaches and the NI loyalists. Wait for Summer to pass then there will be less Irish shitposters.

Least anglo in the sense of having been ruled and populated since inception by less-than anglo people.

Anglo whites were in charge here and still make up much of the ruling class today. If you want to get technical the demographic cuckoldry of Anglo-America began long before even the shitskins came pouring in, so my point stands.

If you think being affected by the eternal anglo does not have any impact on your society consider how rapidly irish nationalism has been stigmatized since the revolution.

GET OUT LEAF you aren't a Mick like me now feck off

There is a form of judaism that began in scottland, held by those who identify as being from some clan of israelites that settled there eons ago. They call themselves ulster jews.

Never met a 'gaelic jew' before.

I never said race. I said ethnicity.
Those are not the same.

Fuck all you English and English sympathizes im Irish I went to England and started singing Irish tunes and shit because it was the day after Saint Paddys day and I was having a hangover and wanted to visit London. I sang old folk music. Next thing I hear is "DUMB MICK GO BACK TO IRELAND YAL DUMB SLOBBY DRUNK!" I'm like "fuck off back to ugly land you dumb BRIT!".

The irony is rich

You're not even Irish so fuck off OLIVER