mrsikhnet.com/2006/03/05/my-weekend/
youtube.com/watch?v=ojCmhrjCHco
myanimelist.net/manga/688/Maison_Ikkoku
myanimelist.net/anime/1453/Maison_Ikkoku
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reconciliation idea: Give Kashmir to PerĂº

First for Blindian girls

>
>I'm fine with whatever. Post a pic of some nice Indian+African wedding at least, in the OP
Do you like african qt pajeet?

FUCK YOU

>Peru
>Gaining territory

Gib back our land

Do you really trawl through Backpage looking for images to fap to?

Give alpacas first though

I think I did, but fuck them if they use wigs.

QT black girls and sexy and thick af not to mention they're loyal than their white counterpart

>I think I did, but fuck them if they use wigs.
No they don't.You're falling for western liberal propaganda pajeet.

What the fuck is a Montubio?
What's your opinion on Lenin Moreno?

Nope, I found her pics while browsing r/Indianbabes. Google image search gave me that site

Redpill in ecuador.What is it like to live in there?Is it safe?And what about economy?

Sometimes they do straighten it, but often times the use a wig.
Is very clearly a wig.

What's her name?

I thought it was just a korean haircut.

>Is very clearly a wig.
That's fucking disgusting, what if that shit comes off when you're fucking? Nicki Minaj pretty obviously uses wigs

Kinda pissed off by how much non-whites are insecure about their looks

10/10 Greenlandic song.This song
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-fckkHG7M

Sasha, apparently.

It could be, but the fucking Aussie asshole that posted her pic didn't tell me her name

You've shared it already senpai

>What the fuck is a Montubio?
Montubios are mestizo (european and amerindian ancestry) people that live on the countryside of the ecuadorian Costa (coastal region). The live on farming and formed their own cultures. They are sort of like american cowboys or argentinian gauchos.
They have this thing called Amorfinos which is like a "poetry battle" where two montubios mock each other with poetry. It's very funny to see it in person.
>What's your opinion on Lenin Moreno?
I used to hate him because he was to continue the same ideology of Rafael Correa that brought us in the recession we're in, but he seems to be more open to changing things, so i'm liking him more now.

So, my friend just met an indian guy renting a room at his aunt's house. Don't know much about him, only that he's about 20 years old. We might invite himto smoke weed, do indians have something against it? What things should i avoid to not offend him?

There's a certain appeal to songs in languages you don't understand. Vocals become another instrument so that you can focus purely on the sound of the song.

Can someone repill about this Net Neutrality?What is this about?I tried to read wiki but there isn't a simple and clear explanation in wiki

Will i get hot south american gf?

The principle that Internet service providers and governments should treat all data on the Internet equally. There should be no discriminating or charging differentially by user, content, site, platform, application, type of attached equipment, or mode of communication

Of course.
Also the best cuisine in the observable universe

For me it's all about heart.I just can't listen to those song which i don't fill something in my heart.I hate and i fucking hate soulless song.I despise those type of song.

>We might invite himto smoke weed, do indians have something against it?
No

>What things should i avoid to not offend him?
Nothing, to be honest. Is he a Hindu?

In normie speak, google should not load faster than xvideos just because google paid your isp more money

Naruhodo

Net Neutrality is mostly a burger thing currently, but it will affect other countries down the line depending on the outcome. As far as my understanding goes, the idea is to set laws in place to prevent internet service providers from throttling certain websites or charging extra fees to access websites. This also a double edge sword as it sets a precedent for government to interfere with matters relating to people accessing the internet. As far as I understand it, anyway.
tl;dr:
>let free market handle it merchant hand rubbing
vs
>let government handle merchant hand rubbing

I already have that

So, what movie was she talking about?

So who is wining currently?

Well... You will have more!

Dumb weeb

It's a toss up.

Yea, I listen to Terakraft a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=HvnEVQsSEvs

Some nepali shit

It was a nepali movie

I feel you, my high altitude friend. I guess top 40 songs have their merit in being mindlessly fun, but it feels cheap.

So a bill hasn't been paseed it?
Post peru will do their best

>What is it like to live in there?
It's rather nice. It's not too dangerous, only in the most shadier parts of the bigger cities. It's relatively small but very diverse ecologically, meaning that you could see the coast, the Andes and the Amazon in a short amout of time.
It's comfy for a middle to upper class person,

>And what about economy?
Not too good. We are taxed to death and buying some things can get very expensive.

I think Nepal is one of the very few countries that requires its citizens to obtain a visa to enter our country. I personally don't know why.
I think he is a hindu.
We'll ask him if he likes weed and if he doesn't, we'll still invite him to hang around. Indians are very rare on this side of the world, i'm interested to meet one personally

>So a bill hasn't been paseed it?
I stopped following politics for a while, so I wouldn't know exactly.

My favorite song of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=kAplLy3tzmI

Never mind Peru user. You're alright, forget what I said here

Yeah he is fun.I love when he post his peru will do their best image

>i'm interested to meet one personally
I'm afraid you'll be disappointed

What do you do? Are you Amerindia or Mestizo?

>I'm afraid you'll be disappointed
Most pajeets either normalfags or autists. Leaning heavy on the autist side for FOBs.

Lol is that girl crying?And are they sikh?

How did you come across this band? Geography Now?
The sole idea of meeting someone as feroign as an indian leaves no room for disappointment.
>Most pajeets either normalfags or autists. Leaning heavy on the autist side for FOBs.
Most pajeets don't ome to Ecuador, he might be peculiar

>What do you do? Are you Amerindia or Mestizo?
I'm a student in Psychology and work in a bookstore. I'm mestizo leaning more to the european side, since i don't have any particular amerindian features.

>How did you come across this band? Geography Now?
Yes.Do you also watch him?

>Most pajeets don't ome to Ecuador, he might be peculiar
Also, true. Might as well strike up conversation with him.

Yea. Both of them actually. The black guy's name is Siri Chand Singh. Apparently there's an entire community of blacks and whites who follow sikhism

mrsikhnet.com/2006/03/05/my-weekend/

Cool, tell us how it goes

Fuck this brings me back
>Wedding of a close family friend
>interracial Bengali + Black marriage
>style is traditional Bengali style
>attendees were all either Black or Bengali and a few others
>At guest table
>beautiful black girl in a sari sits close by
>she smiled a few times at my direction
>I was too beta to talk to her
>wedding ended and everyone left before I got to know her name

Just fucking talk to girl.Just approach her.Do you've problem approaching girls or was that only a 1 time thing.

One time thing (well 2nd time really). If it was a Bengali girl I could easily talk to her with no problems. I wasn't used to seeing a black girl wearing a lovely sari. This girl was also a legit 9/10.

How does sikhism treat women?Do they also have same rules regarding women as muslims?

What will land locked Peru do of land locked Kashmir.

River Kashmir has valuable rivers flowing through it.

What the fuck, I'm losing my fucking mind here: youtube.com/watch?v=ojCmhrjCHco

Nah. Sikh men and women have the same first name. Sikh women can be priests too.

Gender discrimination happens because of the culture, the religion says they are equal in every way

They need a cheap honeymoon destination for Peruvian couples

Plus there's the whole atmosphere. Being in an interracial Bengali wedding was a new experience. And she was so close by it made me even more nervous. If she was a bit farther away, maybe I might have been able to do something.........if only

Is Peru going to import water from rivers of Kashmir which is at the other side of the world? It would be better if they import water from neighbouring Amazon basin.

No but they can invest money in other side of the world.Hydropwer,export water and so on.

>not saying a spread vagina is a buddhist tradition

Say something like
>looking at spread vagina without getting an erection is the absolute form of meditation, onee chan.
Do so while staring at her without blinking and breaking eye contact
>I have reached nirvana

Was that matter brought up again?
>hentai
I hope it wasn't any of that loli shit

Fucking no lol.It was done and dusted without saying a word about that incident.
>I hope it wasn't any of that loli shit
No

Is your sister cute?
She's probably laughing at you with her friends behind her back. I'm so sorry user.

>She's probably laughing at you with her friends behind her back. I'm so sorry user.
This. If it was your little brother then you would have something to laugh at.

Lets just stop here desu

Hope your sister isn't underagev& or one of her friends' gonna call protective services on you.

I kinda feel bad for Nepanon, he probably imagined she would get jealous, grab him by the dick, and confess her love for him.

>protective services
>Nepal
They barely have a police user

You think he did it on purpose?

>They barely have a police user
It's because we don't need one.Things rarely goes out of hand.And if it goes locals usually solve themselves.

That is a possibility, it's not as if Sup Forums is teeming with normies

>he probably imagined she would get jealous, grab him by the dick, and confess her love for him.

She's got a lanklet's body

Face of 60 year old goblin

Take that back.She is a goddess

Like Jyestha?

>Jyestha
Haven't heard that goddess name in a long time.

Ideal white woman.

Weird, seeing that you have a picture of her saved on your computer.

She's right here

how many pics of oberstein do you have saved?

Just 4

I'm gonna marathon this manga.So good luck to me
myanimelist.net/manga/688/Maison_Ikkoku

Don't you ever get bored with anime?

Good work creating this thread nepajit.

Uuugh the scanlation quality is awful because how old manga is.I'll marathon anime instead.
myanimelist.net/anime/1453/Maison_Ikkoku

No there is always something for different mood.I just get burned out sometimes so i take brake than i'm in for anime/manga again.

Have you ever listen nepali lok dhohori?

The religion says they are so equal that no guru, king or important sikh before was a woman.

Do you watch Sentai by any chance?

No lol