Is it the original version of vader's suit?

is it the original version of vader's suit?

>inb4 wal-mart costume
(You) know it is not the original version.

Why is the chain underneath his neck piece? I think that's what makes it look so off.

that definitely a factor, the whole necks looks weird

eyes look off

If you push the green button his voice switches to female mode.

He's probably going to get total rekt while killing a few hundred rebels by himself. The figure approaching the bacta tank could be him out of armor for a quick heal before catching Leia. The armor in the original is dull and scuffed, like he very recently saw some shit.

>He's probably going to get total rekt while killing a few hundred rebels by himself.
this would be fucking sweet

Dark Vader's suit was so cool and his red life saver is the best!

are they reusing the suit from ROTS?

No, they did their best to match the original. Amber eyes, silver/ black checkerboard face, slightly asymmetrical. The shitposters are autistic, but the guys who make shit on therpf actually put their autism to good use.

What television show is this?

You forgot how they made his cape go inside his helmet instead of hanging outside like a normal cape.

In french, Darth Vader is called Dark Vador

>Green button on chest

No.

>The armor in the original is dull and scuffed, like he very recently saw some shit.

That's a nice retcon but it's only because the movie was made with a shit budget.

why is his suit black if he's a white supremacist ?

i've never been able to see the amber eyes, for me they've always been just...black.

true dat

>Budgetary constraints

The one thing that bothers me about this new one actually is the cape. It looks like some cheap polyester from a Halloween costume.