Turkic Peoples

What do you think about Turkic peoples ? please honestly and no troll comment. I wonder world what think about us. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turkish Turanism is cringe tier.

But on the other hand I think Turkic cultures are interesting and it's sad what that Chinese are doing to East Turkestan.

1b Chinese v 1m Uighurs. The donst stand a chance against the soulless chinese colonisers.

Turkic peoples would be Aryan tier if they were all Tengrists and Buddhists instead of Muslims. Turkey is only abut 10% Turkic genetically, but I'd be willing to accept you as members of the horde if you'd just give up your desert fire demon god.

None of those countries are relevant enough for me to have an opinion of except yours, which I hate.

Üntermensch scum, they should all die

Turanism is pathetic

Literally a bunch of Turko-Persianized Anatolians claiming WE WUZ KHANZ N SHIIIEEET

Meanwhile actual Turks from the steppe and forest mock them for LARPing

I'm a grey wolf.

...said the north asiatic steppe nomad

... said the white slave of a nigger president

Rightful Russian clay, ALL of it.

I think you have to go back

People from Turkey and Azerbaijan aren't related to REAL turkics in anyway other than sharing basically the same language, which actually was constructed in 20s

At least I don't hate myself.

Hey, blood bro!

Wat

There are honorable steppe warrior culture of the -stans and then there is you, mutates cockroach offspring without any tangible identity.

What didn't you understand? Modern turkish/azeri borrowed most of it words from other turkic languages, words it had lost after being raped by persians and arab for 1000 years.

Genetically they're just Greeks and Iranians who were colonized and speak a foreign language.

I genuinely hate everything about Turkey and the Turkish people.

>le Hungarians are steppe nomads

Fucking terrible meme. Their DNA is generic east central european

Then they should start speaking Slavic.

Anatolians and Azeris are not turkic, they are turkified Greeks, Anatolians and Persians

Its bullshit, learn anthropology.

That's...completely wrong

Show me the research
I know that

Hungarian was actually influenced quite heavily by Slavic languages

Nice [citations]

Now show the actual study

>muslims

Automatically makes you shit. sorry.

Most of you are anatolians in denial, what's the point to larp nomads from central asia.

Learn genetics

Your diaspora is the worst and there is literally talks in turkish communities of taking over germany or atleast having major influence in politics. Your folks will literally start a cival war here

Actually, ALL of it is rightful Iranian clay. Central Asia (you know, that area where the countries end in the suffix 'stan') was historically Iranian, Central Asians used to speak Iranian languages. In fact, the suffix 'stan' means 'land of' in Persian.

I bet you think Bolivians are Spanish because they speak Spanish. I bet you think out black slaves were white because they spoke English.

Whatever makes you sleep, slaveboy. Keep bitchin' bout my Uralic superiority when your kind is exterminated by shitskins in your county with your own government's blessing.

probably the only sane muslims in the world who aren't into bombing shit. just dont let your erDOGan president run your country to the ground with his islam shit. i hope you niggers got a good plan once his party eventually gets btfo

Unlikely. Trump is going to win and shut down the cuckold movement

So now you ARE Uralic? Which is it? Are you Asiatic or European. If you are Asiatic, then stop shitting on other Asiatic peoples. It's pathetic.

Boom

Your language is very interesting, that it stretches such a large area of Eurasia.

Turanism sounds really daft, for some reason Indo-Europeans haven't gone as far as that.

Kazakhs are the only worthwhile people of the whole bunch. Rest should be exterminated.

>probably the only sane muslims in the world who aren't into bombing shit
>there are several explosion in Turkey every given week
What a lame attempt at shilling, diaspora roach

>kazakh
>turkic
Really?

You forgot chinese Turkestan pal!

those are kurds, faggot.

>Your folks will literally start a cival war here
Oh, please. Can't wait to smash in some turk skull.

You'd be surprised

More than a few retards on /his/ genuinely argued for a pan-PIE nation

Where did all the Greeks go then? Its the same stuff over and over, Greeks assimilate the Celts, Turks assimilate the Greeks, etc etc etc. At this point only language matters for national identity anymore since most Europeans are ethnically different from their home country.

Roaches, all of them.

They come to wealthy Northern Europe just to leech welfare or to open kebab stores in order to smuggle drugs.
never met a decent Turk and they come in hordes, even completely taken over certain cities and turned them into ghetto's.
Dutch are so cucked they cannot do anything these fucking Turks because of 'muh racism, muh diversity"
And now Erdoroach wants free visum, fuck Turkey, fuck the fucking Turks, I'd say nuke them but they would probably survive.

>for some reason Indo-Europeans haven't gone as far as that.

lel, So what was all that Aryan race shite?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

I don't like your culture and your current government. People are not terrible, but gtfo my country. Our history makes me hate you too, it's a little overused for propaganda purposes tho.

Doesn't that make Turkics, Mongols and whatnot supreme? BTFO'ing Iranians like the faggots they are?

I'd trust a Turk over a Serb any day, oh wait they're the same ;)

There is a element of logic that there were Indo-European peoples who conquered parts of Eurasia on chariots and horseback.

But a modern nation state or racial ideology based on what has remained largely a linguistic one would be daft.

Pieces of Semitic Shit, the lot of them!
We let them in in the 50s and 60s and now we have this Muselshit Terrorists on our Ass!

IN THE OVEN WITH THEM LIKE THE REST!
WAR WITH TURK DEGENERATES SHIT NOW!

Aryan body with the spirit of Uralian culture.
We still know how to fight and be men, not like your kind who lives in a country led by Jews, niggers, and women, and your women are mixing with every possible scum of the earth shitskins.

Are you going to do something against this situation like a man, or are you going to keep bitching behind your keyboard like a little girl because you are jealous our superiority? Are you a romanian gypsy or what's your problem, Suzy?

Subhuman roaches.

East Slavic filth should go back to Ukraine where they belong.

:(
Would you also hate a non-muslim, pro-croatian Turk? I even speak your language. Volio bih da se rodio slavenska

>mfw no Tatarstan

They didn't include Indo-Aryan peoples. Also a few non-Indo-European peoples were included.

A strict Indo-European ideology would reject Basques for example.

>coming from the mongol
>coming from the mongol
with what? your small penis?

>Turks assimilate the Greeks

it was the other way around tho, otherwise Turks would look weird and gookish

stopped on the german border

>bunch of arab biker faglords being ridiculous fags
wew, shitting my pants right now, m80.

I don't like them, but if they stay in their own country they are of no concern to me

A non troll answer. Very well. My opinion of you is very low, because of your history. People rant and rave against how the white European empires destroyed Africa, But the Ottoman Empire did the exact same thing. You took the women as sex slaves, committed genocide against the Armenians, and forced your religion on the people either through force or treating them as lesser beings. All things European powers did, but the difference is the Europeans admit to and have to hear about it constantly. Not only does no one bring it up over turkey because all muslims are innocent victims, but you either deny it with the Armenian genocide, or try to influence the the politics of eastern Europe with your leaders openly speaking of preserving ottoman culture and ruins. Basically preserving the institutions of a imperialist, racist empire.while ranting against the imperialist, racist west. Hypocrisy. So my opinion of you is low. At least Turkey. I do not know enough about the other countries to comment.

>Turkey
>Turkic

Actual Turks looks like pic related.

Indo-Europeans don't even exist

>This is the so-called "family tree" theory which claims that the Indo-European languages and peoples originate from a single common ancestral language, people and homeland, based on Grimm's linguistic theory of sound change. So far all attempts at locating the presumed ancestral Indo-European homeland and to reconstruct the hypothetical ancestral Indo-European language have failed. The evidence suggests that there were no single Indo-European common ancestral language, people and homeland, but that the Indo-European languages and peoples evolved from a complex process of cultural and ethno-linguistic convergence and hybridization among various proto-Indo-European and non-Indo-European peoples. (Götz, 1994.)

What are you doing in the UK, gypsy?
There are no strawberries to pick from the cold Anglo soil.

>british """"""""troll"""""" attempt
kys,
signed, yours truly.

They're called modern Greeks and Turks, moron

>Cum in your sister's mouth
>Coming from a nigger

>ROMAnian calls other small penised
>has smalleset penis in whole of Europe

Soon my friend.

> committed genocide against the Armenians
OY VEY NEVER FORGET THE 6 GORILLION :'(

I just show the country, believed that many more in number. we have big diaspora All major countries too.

I wish the Byzantines were here.

Fincuck

i'm from lazistan faggots, we are mighty race

I gave a honest answer. I wasn't defending western empires, but I'm not gonna sugar coat it.

I didn't mind y'all until I found one you greasy slime balls in my kitchen the other day.
Pic related
RAID Fast Kill
Two sprays did the trick

What I think of turks? The related pic basically...

opinions on laz, lads
we are not cockroaches like t*rks, we are not kikes like cerkes and we are not inbred subhumans like the k*rds

What have Eurotrash ever done for us that make us obligated to defend you?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

He's not defending European colonialism you Fucking mong

I asked to people not to ape.

I only hate these Turanist erdogan ball lickers, everyone else is ok.

This is what people from Turkey wish to be. In reality, they are brown-skinned, hairy, monobrowed, hook-nosed inbred fucks.

>Russoshits
>European
wew

Ergodan shill

I am not a shitskin like you. I am an Aryan..ever heard of "Indo Aryan"

> Lazistan.
Don't anger him, or he will shut down all the Nutella.

Hardly. Turks are primarily East-Asian mixed with Native Anatolian.

You were fine until you betrayed Ataturk's dream and elected a mudslime fanatic. You've gone from a nice Mediterranean country to sandniggerstan.

Go home

laz are white race, we are brothers of goergians

Ottoman empire with a new name that's out to destroy the west and forcebly convert people to islam or behead them.

The Kazakhs (also spelled Kazaks, Qazaqs; Kazakh: Қaзaқ, قازاق About this sound qɑzɑ́q (help·info), Қaзaқтap, قازاقتار About this sound qɑzɑqtɑ́r (help·info); the English name is transliterated from Russian) are a Turkic people who mainly inhabit the northern parts of Central Asia (largely Kazakhstan, but also found in parts of Uzbekistan, China, Russia and Mongolia).