What future Americans will look like

What future Americans will look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/10/04/forbes-400-the-full-list-of-the-richest-people-in-america-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=om9YCk7ufHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the lower class Americans will look like that. this is what the elite upper class Americans will look like

Most Americans are not part of the elites.

WTF IS THIS? HAVE SOME PRIDE IN YOUR OWN RACE, FAGGOTS! I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL!

Look at Mexico or any Latin American country if you want to see the future. The upper class are whites and the lower class are browns / blacks.

As America gets more 'brown', why dont you think the exact thing wont happen here as happened in every Latin American country since European colonization?

Is that supposed to be an improvement?

w0ke

GOTTA

America's upper class would look more like European-Indian-Middle Eastern mixes. Indians literally run America's top corporations.

By Middle Eastern I assume you mean Jewish and Lebanese only

>elite upper class Americans
Ashkenazi Jews and immigrants.

Indians have the lowest rates of intermarriage in the US (and the UK)

Yeah. Just look at Trump's family. They got SHEKEL'D. We also receive some Israeli immigrants and rich Persian Jewish immigrants.

I'm surprised at the large amount of subsaharan admixture. Would've never guessed it

That's not any different to Jews having low intermarriage rates when they first arrived. Also, Indians are more integrated in American life than Asians are. You can find many Indian CEOS, actors, and politicians. In contrast, there are hardly any well known Asians.

>0.1% finnish
KHAN'D

Brain drain is always a good thing (assuming you're the host).

I see nothing wrong with it.

*sways back*

Take this qt then.

mmm very nice, the first one was cute too, just don't like that fake ass pose she does.

>You can find many Indian CEOS

Forbes Richest 100 in the US
================
forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/10/04/forbes-400-the-full-list-of-the-richest-people-in-america-2016/

There are 3 East Asian people in the TOP 100 - Patrick Soon-Shiong, David Sun, John Tu and ZERO Indians. FYI : There are plenty of East Asian CEOs in the US.

>actors
Jackie Chan just released a trailer for his new movie today called "The Foreigner"
youtube.com/watch?v=om9YCk7ufHs

There is no Indian even close to the name recoginition that Jackie Chan has in the West. I can name tons more East Asian actors like Steve Yeun (aka Glenn from the Walking Dead) that more people in the US know than any Indian actor.

>politicians
Yes, there are more more nationally known Indian politicians than East Asian politicians. However on a local city or state level, there more East Asians politicians than Indians, it isnt even close.

How do the girl in the OP look different from any Greek or Spainard person?

She's beautiful

i think girls from Spain are hot

I think shit ton of random Asians are self reporting as Japanese coz generally Japanese Americans don't look Japanese

she just needs a bit bigger lips and smaller nose, and would turn into 8/10 easily

They already look like that lol

too white to be Am*rican

>19.7%
CHI

So basically the same?

I'm white and have only dated Mestizas
AMA

is it true that toes of a young mestizo woman taste like sweet chocolate?

No. Also I'm not a footfag.

>What future Americans will look like.