Child being kidnapped, Woman being raped, an old man crushed by car

>Child being kidnapped, Woman being raped, an old man crushed by car

Chinese react = "Mei Gwan si ~~" (None of my business)

Is this the country which will become 1st one over the USA?

fucking joke. I really fucking hate you Chinks.

you people are bunch of walking robots. who desire only about money in the whole life time. Even jewish would be reflected as an angel in front of Chinese.
worst human kind than anything

>Is this the country which will become 1st one over the USA?
No

Why should I be interested?

None of my business

None of my business

t.chink who lives in abroad detected

Mei Gwan si tbqh

I bet you are oh so much better.

None of my business

over the US?

US is becoming more like China these days.

marxism is growing larger

People are becoming obsolete anyway. So nations will be obsolete too. A small elite, 0.1% or less will be the new society and in a century or so will become immortal, when consciousness can be digitalized.

The rest will just rot away. No point in their lives anyway. Soon there will be one global society of ascended humans, who would give a fuck about the common chinese, indian, african, american or e-mena trash?

Gook

沒關係

It's a sort of morality that actually makes sense. Any system produced by western philosophers inevitably hits the wall that is the irrational and almost arbitrary system of values that exists.
I feel only regret that I am infected with the germ of the western mindset. The chinks will redeem humanity.

This. We are truly living in the end times, due to AI being a thing. For now it's just a more and more sophisticated tool, slowly replacing the most tedious jobs and already making some people obsolete, but eventually it will become the big deal.

Once it happens, we can get either:
>Extinction of humanity, Skynet style
>99,99% of people becoming obsolete and the tiny elite removing them as useless resource draining nuisance

business as usual
thats a normal thing to do for chinks

chinks never change and will never

>Koreans are so depraved that they have to report on other country's news
That reminds me, I have to go into my cellar to feed the Korean slave boys.

>That reminds me, I have to go into my cellar to feed the Korean slave boys.

cringe

None of my business

that's utter bullshit and you know it on a personal level, a society that is composed of people that place no value on the well being of others will not be able to survive, if you take china for example, they have consistent history of amassing power under a cruel leader then descend to civil war will tenths of million casualties

the only major problem with the western model is that it places value on people who do not subscribe to it's teachings and work to undermine them indiscriminately

To be fair, violent crime and that kind of stuff is really rare to begin with in China. It's likely they would never expect that kind of crimes to happen so they don't know how to react.

A Chinese girl got kidnapped in Illinois a few weeks ago and the video shows her going into a strangers car. That's unthinkable in America but I guess that kind of danger is rare in China so they didn't know better.

What do Chinese think about that?
Do they think it's normal or do they dislike it and don't understand why other Chinese people do that?

>that's utter bullshit and you know it on a personal level, a society that is composed of people that place no value on submitting to the authority of their betters will not be able to survive, if you take europe for example, they have consistent history of amassing power under a popular leader then descend to religeous/ideological war will tenths of million casualties

>the only major problem with the eastern model is that it places value on money over people who subscribe to it's teachings and work to propagate them

In the first place, I'd like to think Chinese are not human.

You guys don't really believe that you're any different, right?

eh

Only diaspora Chinks literally think this. They're fucking mental.

cтигa cи шитпocтвaл и ми дoнecи пилeтo в cлaдкo-киceл плюc opизa

>тчк нямaм чинки гф дa ми пpaви пилeтo cлaдкo киceлo

To be fair, Chinese people are easier to kidnap for being so small