Would you dare to say in face of a black:

Would you dare to say in face of a black:
>You fucking nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_h9qx8CLc3Q
youtu.be/sWtlaQ3G4Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you?

the reason I would say that is that I know he'd try to kill me if I did say that, so no probably not

Look at his flag, he probably is one.

I did it once by accident.

They won't because this is what'll happen youtube.com/watch?v=_h9qx8CLc3Q

Yes.

probably

I would say it to a group of them as long as I had muh gun

i don't curse in public

they usually just look sad when you call them niggers. or go complain to people that you are racist.

I have, but he was dead, does that count?

Whenever I feel the urge. Most of the time they look thunderstruck.

I do, but only after getting to know them first.

Done it before, would do again, peice of shit tried to jump me at Scarborough town centre, took the block off his shoulders

I've said "you're a nigger" before.

It was a heated argument.

Would I jump into the baboon enclosure and poke them with sticks?

No, why would it benefit me? Deep down he already knows he's trash

I have never seen a black in real life.

I wouldn't be in situation to be around one. Better question is why would you be around one?

same here

Don't lots of them travel through Greece to get to Europe?

tfw went outside for 2 hours and saw probably 100 niggers

It's too bright outside.

I don't know how you can cope with that.

I called my black friends niggers all the time. Does that count?

Yes and I have several times.

Yep right after I say the word "Die" and then pull the trigger. Pulling on triggers on niggers is the only thing I'm looking forward to in the coming riots. Proving self defense against niggers is so easy.

>tfw 6'3" 210lbs

Look at those animal eyes. It's amazing that there are people that act as if these beasts are our equals.

Yeah ok

youtu.be/sWtlaQ3G4Eg

>Would you dare to say in face of a black:
>>You fucking nigger

Nope, we are white. We are to smart to risk a chimp out for some words.
We rather promote abortion so these guys slowly die out while at the same time celebrating abortion for its progressiveness.

but i personally have never seen any though
you must live in a shit state

I say it all the time, and I live in New York City in East Harlem. My family is well known throughout all of New York, so maybe that's why they laugh it off or hang their head in shame.

Every fucking time my black co-worker """"loses"""" tools. Usully that lost tool turns into a """borrowed""" tool. Chill guy otherwise tho.

I have and they just freak out and repeat them selves like ay yo hol up

niggers are only strong in packs they cant really do shit to you on their own

YOUR A FUCKIN NEGRO MALE

Have done will do I've never got in trouble

We all do here. At the market my father's friend employs an underpaid black man and its name is "Negro". We all call him that, he's paid 50€ a week for 80 hours of job

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Pretty sure that girl ended up either getting her ass whooped or this was all a setup

I do it everyday.

Oi brazil could you go to the mirror and say Nigger once and tell us what happened

Naw. I'm pretty sure she just didn't give a fuck. She probably coulda beat up that gay lookin nigger

Holy shit yes

Followed by HE HAS A WEAPON

>Then play flute on his funeral

>Repeat until white race won

>¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

>fuck bitches

Why are niggers eyes so yellow?

i live in upper michigan i don't see any outside of going to see a hockey games in detroit

This right here...90% of the time its two friends fighting and argueing..

>You're moms a whore

>You're a nigger

thats kinda hot

already done it, but im a 6'3 arab and it was to my friend (pic)

Yeah

I've done it before.

Being big pretty cool. Turns out niggers only like fighting when they're sure they'll win. Nogs only 1v1 against complete manlets and even then only if they just jump them from behind. Average guys they want to 2v1. If you're big like me, you're worth at least 3 regular nigs and most of the time they won't put in the effort to organize a triple nig offensive.

Of course this balance assumes there are no giganiggas involved, but they're not as common as people think they are and they're all beef. No technique. Even my half-assed amateur boxing experience makes me a match for a giganigga up to 25% larger than my own considerable person.

And of course, you almost never encounter more than one giganigga in any situation, as giganiggas tend to be territorial creatures. In the event that I encounter a giganigga with auxiliary support niggers, I may be in a bit of trouble, although uniquely among niggerkind the giganigga may fight alone. Often he does not, though, so it's safest to assume you'll have to fight the entire bulk of all present niggers at once.

Thus, in most circumstances, I am capable of taking on up to 3 normal niggers or 1 giganigga with 1 support nigger. Any more than this and it's wise to avoid confrontation if alone, which is easy enough for me because I'm large and don't look like I have any money.

>6'3
>arab

>triple nig offensive

My side are missing.

Same shit that made em black caused them to have dat yellow piss on their eyes