How do we fix this?

How do we fix this?

Every character should be played by Roger in a wig.

Take out the cringey two dimensional American humour.

epic

And replace it with what? You want to see Jimmy Carr one liners on an animated show?

>Seth Macfarlane at all involved
it's literally irreparable

The only reason people hate on Seth like this is because he got too popular. And like popular things is not popular, if you're simple minded.

>BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD
you're right he's really funny sorry user

You know he only creates the scenario and voices the characters? He has writers. He doesn't write a single joke or gag.

>BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD
I don't get this reference.

All he does is voice a few characters. He and the family guy staff are not involved in the writing.

I don't think he writes that either. I think he just writes an episode every few years to stay in the union.

Good gawd that episode!!!
I yanked the remote from my bro at that point when Peter has a seizure and told him if he played FG around me I'd punch him in the face. Never threatened my bro with violence before.

>he's 14 and I'm 23

>He only voices the characters and created the show and writes the show and produces the show
you're right he's really hands off sorry user

also

>expecting me to give enough of a shit to know any of that
fuck you

A fat man sings a song about a bird. good stuff

It's literally TBBT-tier

Oh yea. Family Guy did go way up it's own ass with the never ending funny-because-they-aren't-really-funny shit.

It's so much worse on TBS, holy shit just put it out of its misery. They shove curse words in every line to make it edgier and it just sounds so forced. It just isn't as funny.

By building a time machine, and ensuring Seth MacFarlane wakes up on time on that fateful morning.

>yfw 9/11 was done by time travelers from the future to save us from Seth's bullshit but the butterfly effect gave him a bigger hangover and he survived anyway

i see you've read the "script" too

Haven't watched it since it left FOX, and catching up with the newer episodes. It should have been canceled like the Cleveland Show.

Name a single country with better humor than the US

You literally cant

Put it out to pasture, nothing worse than a cartoon that's outlived it's prime

Australia, Ireland, England, Scotland, New Zealand.

But then we wouldn't have The Unincludeds or American Fung

>humour

>he's 14 and i'm autistic*

Wow, you must be autistic

The last few seasons really have experienced a drop in quality
oh Christ, is that the one with the Asian billionaire? Worst episode out of any season by a long margin, absolutely terrible