My country is getting cucked by refugees please help

my country is getting cucked by refugees please help

No. You deserve every last bit of it.

Help yourself.

Shouldnt have fucked with Poland, my man...

Does anyone have the better version of this?

>btw pic related

Forgot the fuckin picture.

Post more shit anonymously on anime forums im sure it helps.

Its the future you chose

President Trump will help for a fee

The Jews expended your alpha white forefathers in the world wars.

How does it feel?

You know, it's impressive that not one single person died so far. Pretty disappointing to be honest. I will take one german casualty to get the ball rolling, but nothing happens! More than a million primitive apes..and not one major incident. This doesn't feel right.

You pay for room, board, travel and most importantly ammo and new bolt/barrels when I burn mine out.

didn't 4 people get stabbed in munich some time ago by a muslim shouting allah ahkbar? did they all survive?

How do I send TP to germans in need

It is a catalyst waiting to happen.

Just wait till they cut off a blonde head.

>thousands of German girls raped and molested
>over 69,000 crimes committed by migrants
>no major incidents guys!

Just fucking die already Germany

this for real

you did it to yourselves germany

>its a Germany loses another war episode

So what else is new?

Ouch

Don't you think 70+ years is a bit too long to be holding a grudge?

Adolf's father was a 1/2 jewish bastard,

and Adolf was a 1/4 jewish.

how else do you think this slacker managed to hang out in cafes and dream the scheme?

he was a trust fund kiddo.

that cartoon of slacker hitler and his love of irony isn't far off.

It's to funny to stop now, let in another million you bozo. :)

no finally we will be rid of you

Only you can stop what your leaders are doing to you.
You must remove the leftist bastards destroying your people, and you must do it now.

You got what you deserve!
Now get removed from the gene pool by ahmeds! and plz be silent about it!

we are not letting any but a few in over here though.

tmw evne in Sup Forums i'm worried about expressing what i really think.

fight back germany =/

Hmm I would probably gas them hth

Either leave or come to the U.S.
There is places over here that have good cheap rent and no mudslimes at all

Your country never became fully uncucked after World War 1.

First the establishment financially sabotaged your shit,

Then when Hitler pulled it out of the brink and further economic boycotts failed Churchill decided he was going to ruin your shit.

Germany was hopelessly outgunned from the very start of the war. (Which is why annexing the entire European mainland was crucial, to gain terrain advantage).

And then after an allied troop buildup they sent you guys straight into the cuckshed on sheer numbers alone. The fall of Hitler was on the books since 1933; long before any atrocities were committed.

You guys put up a valiant fight, but the raw troop numbers had the allies outgunning Germany by like 5:1 from the very start.

And of course allied carpet bombing killed millions of German civilians. But shame you guys had concentration camps. And the whole world fucking bought it.

There's only one layer of cuckoldry and you have been there since 1918.

>my country is getting cucked by refugees please help

He fell for the "the refugees are the problem" meme kek

...You're the country that's cucked by jews.

There was a stabbing but it was between two sandmen. They were fighting over a woman. The guy had a sword if I remember correctly.

Indeed, something in this vein must happen. A bombing isn't enough, it must be something more..personal.

The cologne incident was unfortunate, but not one actual rape has happened. I don't know if this gets into the thick skulls of your kind, but you can't start political take-overs, let alone wars, without major transgressions. If you fail to understand this simple fact, your ambitions and skills are too low and you should shut up about this topic.

>jew desperately tries to pretend the muslims aren't their useful idiots

You hang next to your rulers, semite.

germany is lost
the jews, americans and russiand have won
good night

>...You're the country that's cucked by jews.

In Europe is copying all this shit, you cant be more cuck than that!

Go and burn some more shitskin homes and make the owners rich trough insurance instaed of straight away killing the invaders.

Defetists deserve what they had conjured. I hope we will split your land by 2018

i have to agree, and i am not sorry for them at all too. they will either learn to swim again, or go under.

the problem is, in europe everyone tries to swim for himself, and in this case, everyone drowns. so your comment is rather stupid, from a surivalist standpoint.

it's either the people of europe united against the usa and israel, or it's game over and becoming nato cannon fodder for russia.

take a pick. but take one, and quit japping around.

Just wait a couple of months. I'm pretty sure the next big terrorist attack will be in Germany.

Was he a fucking Sultan?

There is no help. We just pray for another happening.

A fucking paranoid Harzer-Neet has locked itself in the basement in Karl-Marx-Stadt.
Do something you faggot!

oh well, I'm having backed potato, what you guys having. /ck/

>Germany gets culturaly inriched for real
>tannedgerman.png
>notallrapefugees.mp4
>chain of tolerance light trough cuckistan

Sorry, but at this moment I refuse to accept that germany is a country anymore. It has something of 18th century poland, time it fades away.

Maybe Germany, they're pretty cucked. We don't even have any jews.

Well he used final solution to himself too. He was like Terminator in T2, but didn't finish the job.

another vegitarian failure. good he gave himself some weight (lead).

Can you book me a private flight, manage my rifle and pistol through customs, and get me a couple thousand rounds of ammo?

Spic here.

When the race war begins in Germany I plan on joining a volunteer battalion to fight for the vaterland. My question is: Will I be granted citizenship to the Reich when victory has been achieved, or, at the very least, will I be given a qt Fräulein for my service to the vaterland? I need to know Hans, otherwise I might reconsider helping you during the happening.

>not one actual rape has happened

>tfw you were born in time to liberate Europe again

50 nations to defeat the Third Reich. A bunch of gook farmers to REKT your degenerate "empire".

The evil won, this is why we are living in such awful and shitty era.

when the race war begins you are gonna get gunned down for ruining my country