Have you ever gotten sick because you visited another country?

Have you ever gotten sick because you visited another country?

How and where?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnia_pyri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Estonia. Hungover from a three day drinking binge.

Russia.
Love sick, too many beautiful girls there.

exactly the same but Czechia kek

yes, because of the fucking air conditioner on the bus blowing into my face

>be me
>go on holiday in turkey
>eat food
>constantly shit water for the rest of the time there
best vacation ever

Iceland. Chlamydia after fugging a chubby feminist I picked up at on Tinder.

I got a sinus infection in New Caledonia from swimming in some really fucked up polluted water

I've got yellow fever without even leaving the house

Egypt
first time i was here it was tolerable, like mild stomach aches after a few weeks and the occassional loose shit. also my poop turned yellow
this time i got such a horrid case of the shits i was peeing from my butthole for a week and no amount of medicine could stop it

Got sick in ukraine because of food or smth like that

Yes, I got food poisoning in San Antonio, Texas, LEUDA

Everytime I go to Japan I get super sick. Not because of Japan, but because I have to stop at another airport before the long part of the flight and it is always full of dirty chinese tourists.

Went to Canary Islandsas kid and got sick

Maybe because different climate

Is that Sydney terminal 2?
If so I feel you mate, I got the worst case of liquid shits because of the chinks.

Mild diarrhea in Egypt

Every time I ate on the streets in Bolivia or Peru, I shit liquid badly, then ate two days only bread and cheese and start over again. In Perú I suffered a severe intoxication for drinking water from a river.

i also got diarrhea in egypt kek

Went to Sweden, got super-AIDS.

Shitty fever in Sofia
But that happens, nothing you can do except taking it easy for a few days.

Spain.

Got Chicken Pox and had to pay for medication,

Why didn't you bring back a wife

No but I got a sore throat from the airplane on my way back from Chicago one-time.

You poor poor bastard. RIP your sex life

>In Perú I suffered a severe intoxication for drinking water from a river.
Why the fuck would you drink river water? Even clean water sheds can contain parasites and bacteria from animals.

The smell of body odor and cigarette smoke in France was enough to turn my stomach. Filthy people.

>Went to Sweden, got super-AIDS.
How much Somali cum did that require?

Swim in a river and accidentally swallow some water. That was enough for three days of vomiting.

Good lord. Sounds like this would happen to me though. Swimming in River sounds cool

Went to visit a friend in norway, I don't know if it was being on the plane so long or the bad food they give us. But I was in the toilet for three hours. The flight crew kept checking on me. I lost weight. My butthole started falling out.

When I was flying to Tunesia (before the Arabic spring) I took a very cheap flight with a shitty airline. The seats where so small and my Legs had no space. I get a nerve jam. My legs hurted incredible and it would spasm like crazy. I had to see a tunesian doctor immediatly. He gave me the biggest injection in my ass Ive ever got cured my nerve jam tho.

So I basicly didnt get sick in Tunesia but I was sick in Tunesia.

Dont pay for cheap flights guys. The extra money is worth it.

I've never suffered food poisoning abroad. The closest thing to being sick was a 9 hour flight from Panama City to Buenos Aires, at some point during the journey the plane changed altitude abruptly and I felt like my head was going to explode. Worst sensation ever

lol, same

I went to London and got gastroenteritis on the tube which was fun.
Yes, London is another country.

A fuckhuge moth slammed in my face when I was biking in Alsace. I had just slightly opened my visor. I got a sore eye for a couple of days. I managed to find a pharmacy and bought some eye rinse.

It was one of these. There was a piece of it's wing stuck on the side of the helmet visor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnia_pyri

I got some nasty food poisoning in Russia after eating some super cheap shawarma. Worth it though.

Turkey. Nobody told me tap water wasn't clean and I threw up all fucking night and got hospitalized for 2 days.

When i go to Ohio during the summer i get flu everytime cuz outdoors are 30°c+ and indoors are around 15°c.

Vietnam. Entirely my fault admittedly
I was staying in a small village outside of Sapa and had sugar cravings, more specifically custard cravings (I loved custard all through my youth). I went to the local store which was more like a wooden shack/hovel filled with random products. Way at the back of the store the box of Custas™ called out to me. I picked it up, brushed the dust off it with my hand, and checked the used by date: 3 months from now. Good enough. I ate the entire contents of the box in about 20 minutes and as a result the next two nights were some of the roughest of my life. I lost at least 5kgs and had the simultaneous vomiting-and-diarrheaing moment numerous times. I vomited on the second story roof of a poor Vietnamese family who couldn't speak English and were probably very confused when the white boy they let stay at their house ran down the stairs with vomit all over his face. When I came back to my country many people commented on how skinny I looked.
Can't stand custard anymore.

wtf are you sure it was custard you were eating??