How much do you love/hate Poland on a 1-10 scale where 10 is utter love and devotion and 1 is hate and a deathwish for...

How much do you love/hate Poland on a 1-10 scale where 10 is utter love and devotion and 1 is hate and a deathwish for the whole country.

pic is a 18k pop shithole in Poland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vM93LvSDru8&t=3s
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architektura_barokowa_w_Polsce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>86.9% RC

Indifferent.

Good lad.

everyone likes poland but not poles
poland without poles would be 11

>poland without poles would be 11
It hurts because it's the truth.

I always thought Poland is a place you either love or hate, that it's hard to be indifferent about it.

I actually made this thread to confirm or deny it.

here's another tiny polish town

7, better than Ukraine to be sure. Would love to live there.

Nobody cares. I will give you a 6, actually, since you created the Witcher, OK?

8 - It looks nice and we consider you poles more friendly with us than anyone else (Serbians too)

I doubt that would be problematic.

You know Poles made fuckloads of games and even more are being made, it's just that they always screamed that the Witcher is Polish during the reviews.

pic is tiny town in Poland no. 3

7. A neutral friendly attitude.(could go higher I guess)

I prefer yugoslav

I quite like Polan although Warsaw is a shitehole
so a 6-7

One thing I have to point out: Every time you post a good looking city in Poland it was built by protestant Germans much like ours.

PS: Been to Wrocław nice city. Poles are cold people

I like Romania :3 I vitied and all the people were very friendly.

I don't doubt your opinion, neither do I contest it but I'd like to know what is the reasoning behind your judgement.

pic is small town no. 4

That's not true, and it fact it's very hurtful that you spread misinformation like this. I expected more from an ally.

Belgianfriend, Warsaw is a shithole, every Pole always says it so you shouldn't be suprised.

small town no. 5

Also I'll add, I'm not posting cities, I'm posting small towns that have around 15-20k pop.

I'm Just wanted to say Polan was the only country where I experienced "racism". Went for a few drink with the gf in a pub, bartender literally ignored me for a good 10 minutes before taking my order at the bar, literally he would stand there and not pay attention to me on purpose. Some girls next to me were just laughing at the whole thing yet no one bothered helping me. I got pretty mad, told them to go fuck himself then I left the pub cuz I didn't want issues as we were the only foreigners in there. I mean come on I'm blonde and blue eyed and so is my girlfriend, not sure why you wouldn't want some tourists to buy drinks from you...

blitzkrieg / 10

I doubt it was racism, people tend to be cold here until you get to know them better. This guy explains it a bit at the beginning of the clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=vM93LvSDru8&t=3s

He'd prolly serve you if you'd be a bit louder.

7. Pools do nice labour for us and leave again when done.

I take it back mate :) But the majority of the nice Baroq architecture was done by the ones with power. And for a majority of its late existence Poland was exploited just like we were.

for example the city you posted:
"Jarosław was under Austrian rule from the First Partition of Poland in 1772 until Poland regained independence in 1918."

Just wow, that's so unnecessary.

9/10
I love Poland and Polish people, but I wouldn't bother to learn the language outside a few memes. It's basically a better and bigger version of Hungary, so it feels nice and cozy.

Like a friend or a good tempered cousin. Would hang out, wouldn't fugg though.

>And for a majority
Once again wrong.

If something was occupied for 123 years than it means it was occupied for, what, 1/10th of it's existence, or even less?

By your logic Berlin is a american city.

Poland, the religious nutcases of Eastern Europe.
I've heard Krakow is fun, though.

6/10, although individual Poles who've moved elsewhere rate higher.

>I'm blonde and blue eyed
muslim?
And I have the same experience at Madrid. Spainards seem to hate asians. it's okay we're based jap....

Yeah as I was waiting and waving my money around right in front of his face I kept raising my voice though I didn't want to be that rude tourist you know. Bartender obviously ignored me in front of my face, he was talking to those girls next to me too, and most likely making fun of me? idk it was just rude and uncalled for, fuck those guys

nah, I'm white as fuck and catholic
>And I have the same experience at Madrid. Spainards seem to hate asians. it's okay we're based jap....
I like the Japanese desu

Dunno dude, I've encountered a situation like this in Poland during my life as well, maybe two times. I think you just were unlucky, shit like this just happens.

I am merely stating the majority of Baroque architecture done there was done during the 18th century so it was done by Germans or Austrians

Poland is not a pop-culture country like France, Germany or USA. Russians know only about such places. We are like Americans.

Yeah you're right, rest of my trip was great anyway

Hum... 8.

Polish people are good people and the food's pretty good.

That's untrue as well.

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architektura_barokowa_w_Polsce

Most baroque places of interest in Poland come from before the partitions.

I have no idea why you stick to your false statements with such a passion. It's as if you don't want to accept that you're wrong.

The service in restaurants/pubs here is shit, it's the sad truth.

:3

>nutcases
atheist scum, just go shoot yourself

2 points
because polaks are slavic subhumans
but not evil germs

they arent
its not

take 6 off

I don't really have any strong opinion on Poland desu
I'd still like to visit someday

You're always welcome czechbro :3 I highly doubt it will be a cultur shock but nevertheless amusing.

there is no culture anyway apart from the white trash stuff

I love Poland and Polish people :3

:3

only polak diaspora does
polaks are slavic subhumans

islamic culture is no culture either

russian culture was influence a lot by turkics

You're just sort of there, too similar to care for, too different to like.

>Every time you post a good looking city in Poland it was built by protestant Germans much like ours.
That's an outright lie and could you kindly please stfu?

I give it a 5

On Sup Forums I get the impression that you are all assholes but the rest of your country is cool

>But the majority of the nice Baroq architecture was done by the ones with power.
Exactly, like the Polish-Lithuaniain Commonwealth.
>And for a majority of its late existence Poland was exploited just like we were.
Dude, most of baroque and renaissance architecture in Poland was built during the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth times.

>because polaks are slavic subhumans
Butthurt Germ. :D

reeee

Why Senpai?
I love Israel

He's a greek shitposter. Are you a newfag by any chance?

nice s*crealism

>greek

Good
>pays into NATO
>Catholic
>nice buildings
Bad
>drunk
>Slavs
>butthurt
>obsessed with muh joos

I'd say 6/10

>drunk
We drink as much as the germans or french.

>be a cuck, get fucked - man up, and we'll be cool
You just inadvertently explained so much about Chicago attitudes.

8. Cheap labour, friendly people, good looking women, beautiful little towns but every pole I know says there are a lot of social problems back home

they seem all right in my book

7.5 I like Poland and its people, would visit :3

they are trash
you are just very ugly people
take 7,5 off

cute flags cute people :3

Fair, but I have biases based on what people drink, not just how much they drink. Vodka = drinking just to get drunk, so either teenager or alcoholic.
If you all switched to gin, I'd think Poland was a country of gentlemen.
Chicago is heavily Polish. Every other kid at my (Catholic) high school had a last name ending in -ski.

Love Poland, dislike 80% of all Poles I have met
5/10 overall

poland is shit
polaks are shit

I drink wódka slowly if I'm in the mood, the "drink to get drunk" thing is done only during parties.

Let's say I'm at home doing vidya and want to drink a bit. I poor myself a shot of vodka, drink it, play, than I repeat when I want one.

Or you can just mix it with something. Żubrówka or Żełądkowa Miętowa Gorzka is very good with dr. pepper.

The country itself is nice, just not all whom inhabit it

Fellow Slavs 9 would be 10 if you didn't become cucks

its not

slavs are subhumans

I like Poland more than Germany

fuck poland fuck germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)
Himmler would disagree

You hate your own country ?

retards who helped him
he would have killed them after the war

yes
its an ugly shithole

Same

Could say the same about Britain really, crappy country

yes i know
ugly shit country with ugly shit people

I don't really care about Poland, just dislike your snake language.

Thanks, what country would you like to live in then if not Germany ?

even 4 is too much
somewhere around the Aegean

we know it
unlike poland that is perfect, britain is shitty

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

I don't doubt any of that. Nonetheless, I still have my drink biases.
Couldn't that be said about most cunts?

literally zero.
Before discovering int i almost never heard about poland except when attended history classes.
Though if i'll finally get to visit europe i would definitely want to see warsaw.

Does the name of the country start with a "t"?