Daily reminder that releasing the entire season at once destroys all the enjoyment that discussion about separate...

Daily reminder that releasing the entire season at once destroys all the enjoyment that discussion about separate episodes brings

Daily reminder that only plebeian redditors enjoy binge watching

daily reminder OP sucks dicks

>discussion about separate episodes
nobody cares about your discussions

/thread

This is such a stupid fucking thing to autistic out on.
Seriously OP, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>paying for media

I prefer to watch 2-3 episodes at a time. Not sure if that qualifies as "binge watching"

OP is correct but since reddit invaded this board of course he's in the minority.

>watching anything in the era of propagantainment
found the pleb

>being too poor to pay for media

It's what's known as a "trade-off". Both models have pros and cons in comparison to one another.

Having dead airtime just tries to create false depth.

I love it. You faggots got tired of talking about this a few weeks after release, instead of suffering through season long generals shitting up the board.

Netflix has such gems of original shows like
>US dyke prison
>AUS dyke prison
>sex life of AYO AYO negress girl
>BLACKED the capeshit Cage
>two hipster dudes start local craft beer and get never was celebs strip the show
>JewTube 'celeb' can't sing or act comedy cringefest
>let's give Wachowski Sisters a weird show
>80's homage to Stephen King pedowatch edition
>autismo not funny barista wants to become executive cringefest
>let's put Will Smith son in 70's danceoff

Etc etc, I'm sure I forgot lots more great TV experiences.

Millenial hipsters will call in sick to bingewatch these shit shows.

Why not Netflix steal from Amazon and bring in old britfags cry about BMW's, Transtrannyplant and Mozart in the who fuck cares too. Make more seasons of Girls and The Mindy Project too.

Heck give Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day a DnD autismo show too, while they're at it.

So now you feel the need to spam this everyday?

This, 2 episodes a week should be the norm.

Why don't you just go to reddit, they have separate threads for every episode. And they're casuals who don't have time to watch more then one episode a week like OP is.

>AUS dyke prison
Wentworth is actually good though

I don't even get how people find the time to bingewatch. Do they not have jobs or lives?

What's wrong with reddit?

Jesus Christ stop being such a fucking pretentious cuck.

terrible format that makes no sense and is unpleasing to the eye, the ability to vote on the quality of posts, and there are even more idiot children than there are on Sup Forums

other than that, nothing

They're either on assistance or never do anything with family friends, so yes.

>having a job and a life

I bet you have a girlfriend too you filthy casual scum. Get off of my Sup Forums!

>i cant form my own opinions about shows so i need others to write up episode discussions