Why does the Mexican flag trigger you? You don't get butthurt when an Irishman waves the Irish flag...

Why does the Mexican flag trigger you? You don't get butthurt when an Irishman waves the Irish flag, or if a German raises the flag of Germany, so why not extend that same courtesy onto Mexicans?

The Mexican flag is fine, it's the terrorists who are waving the flag that are a problem.

The Irish built america. We don't want some dirty spics waving their ugly flag around the place. What even is that symbol anyway?

bread

Nothing wrong with that flag.

FPBP

>waves mexican flag
>doesn't want to live in mexico

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!

>not having an eagle in your flag

leave freedom to me

Because the irish and germans don't have a criminal counter culture that they want to inflict on their host country as thanks for all the handouts we give them.

they fucking ruined Top Gear forever...cunts

because chicanos are fucking scum and I feel personally insulted when they claim to be hispanics when they can't speak nativelly spanish.

Because they're usually in crowds waving the Mexican flag while burning the USA flag.

I am mad when I watch my country's flag burn with another country's flag waved above it, in my own country. Legal Mexicans can be bro tier, illegals who do this shit are Soros' useful idiots

>Mexico
>freedom

Paco pls.

Irish don't wave it at political rallys and declare their takeover of America desu.

30 million Irish didn't illegally come into the country and the Irish vote isn't being used by leftists to strip power in my own government away from me.

If the Irish were protesting nationalism while waving Irish flag I'd hate it too.

It's Christmas colors. Those faggot sandle niggers have any I Q that adds up to 100 when they are combined to create their megazord stabface kike-a-like Carlos Mencia.

It's not the flag itself. You want to have heritage parades and festivals on Cinco de Mayo the way the Irish do on St Patty's day or the Italians do on Columbus Day or the Germans do during Oktoberfest, we actually encourage that. What we don't appreciate is using street gangs to push a political position which has reconquista as a core principle. Same reason we hate fucking stormfags waving the Confederate Flag around at their fucking rally's.

the aztec leader that founded tenochitlan said "ey eses lets walk around until we find an eagle on a cactus and settle our first ciudado there wey"
and the rest is history

Because they do it in their own country.

First post best post

It looks like italian flag with some crap inside.

Why are Mexicans in America waving the Mexican flag? I just don't get it. Do they not realize that Mexico is right in driving distance of them? If they love Mexico so much, just go back.

>colombia calling someone scum
get back to the cocaine field nigger.

This is accurate.

We hispanics all collectively HATE Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Peruvians, and any "pure" Indigenous blood that still lingered around.

>implying they even have the IQ to realize that contradiction

fuck off pedro, your shitty offspring brought us bad name in the world.

I feel personally insulted when americans think all latinoamerica is your shithole filled with drugs, crime, corruption, kidnapping, narcos, decapitation.

Hell, at least we don't decapitate people and have shitty decapitation designated streets.

you're worse than us.

Spanish is just italian for poor people.

>you're worse than us.

fuck off, peruvians are bro tier.

I'm sure you don't speak spanish faggot.

>decapitation designated streets

just shut the fuck up nigger.

>shithole filled with drugs, crime, corruption, kidnapping, narcos, decapitation.
>says Colombia

TOP JAJ

That said fucking chicano trash in the USA isn´t Mexican, faggots left us for the ez american life if they are a problem just fucking kill them, we couldnt give less of a fuck about those malinchist niggers

>We
>hispanics
You're women are hot, but you're worse then Mexico kek.

If the Irish came here illegally, chimped out, assaulted people, destroyed property, and waived their flag at a pro-American rally I'd be pissed at them as well.

I don't hate mexicans.

Nobody likes chicanos, all latinos hate them.

I can't think of a single reason why a real hispanic would like chicanos.

We're ~170 years removed from that.

Kek, American chicanos are cancer I can agree on that.

Actually all Hispanics hate Salvadorians and Guatamelons

We are on a fucking civil war you faggot.

Whats your excuse for being such a disgusting cuckold? You dont share borders with third world countries yet all you do is bend over to immigrants. I heard we can now request the canadian visa online here without needing an interview. What a bunch of cucks.

The irish flag is just a beaner flag without a bird, and germans get thrown in jail for waving a german flag.

Then do it :^) bet you wont shitskin boi

Most just feel a need to show sympathy to them, because they are of the same roots,supposedly.

But the moment they start rejecting their roots we just classify them as the chicano trash they are.

Also, we have a heavy work ethic here, if you pussied out to the USA it is because you couldnt manage to make it here, through hard work.

All the trash you will see at the rallies waving the flag of the country they abandoned are usually welfare fags who dont know the struggle of hard-work.

Real Hard-Working mexicans in the USA respect the land they step on and the roots they have, you shouldnt see them making noise at rallies.

>pic related
A spic

Y'all just retarded offsprings of kingdom of spain.

You uphold the stupid American stereotype. Idiot

This thread is shit from the beginning and OP knows it.

>Civil war

Did it spread from Penezuela or am i missing something?

>giving another country shit about narcos, violence, and corruption
>birthplace of Pablo Escobar and a general shit hole all around

Fucking colombia lol

Actually its italian flag with a woodpecker.

Because the Irish arent trying to secede you gay nigger.

Because Mexicans are careless and have no souls

That's a beautiful broad, man.

Italians aren't waving their flags while beating people up and screaming how they want to kill all White people. Italians aren't literally invading the US.

>the irish built america
That's enough bog for one day, paddy

My guess would be that the waving of Irish or German flags in the USA are not shortly followed by the burning of the flag of the USA.

Also their is not a problem with illegal Irish or german immigrants in the USA and there is not an Irish or German organisation dedicated to the conquest of part of the USA.

We consider not speaking spanish a good thing. English is the language of this country faggot.

She is a /r9k/ regular

>not being multilingual
Top kek

because the Irish and Germans aren't invading our country with bullshit ideology and degenerate behavior.

I'd take a Colombian over a Mexican't any day.

t. Venezuelan

I don't get this american "latina" or "hispanic" thing as non-white minority. Half of them is of spanish descent which is white-ish. That's fucking stupid.

The only time I ever see an Irish flag is maybe on St. Patricks day. I don't think anyone here would give a fuck if someone had a Mexican flag on Cinco De Mayo, but waving them around while burning American flags and yelling about how california is Aztlán and they want to make it Mexico again. My mother is from Mexico, but I don't want to live in the hell hole even if it's nice to visit for the food and girls. There was a reason the majority of my grandparents children came to the US. They don't want to go back now that they are citizens.

Has being multilingual made the illegals less shit? No it hasn't. They're still trash. English is objectively the best language in terms of informational transfer rate. Hopefully Trump passes an executive order requiring all official business to be done in English.

AWAY IRELAND AWAY

>t. Venezuelan

Mexicans are brotier

Well you're right, its all nonsense. Its just the democrats playing identity politics once again, like they've been doing since the Civil war. They know they can't actually win on their ideas, so they just foment racial hatred between groups and try to create specific voting blocs. Then they promise to give free shit to secure said voting blocs.

I don't like when anyone flies a foreign flag here. If you're in America and you are flying a foreign flag, you're just letting me know which country you didn't love enough to fix.

>white-ish
If you lived here you would understand. The "Whites" have no reason to come here, they live like kings or have genetic predispostion to care for their countries.

We're getting flooded with indios and mestizos that then vote for the same policies and commit the amount of crime that turned their homelands into shitholes.

t. Penezuela

TOP JAJ

dunno, don't give a fuck.

>democrats are the real racists

Brown people vote for the left you fucking moron. Republicans have cucked since Reagan and they still can't get a majority of browns.

Juan is the death of American traditionalism.

Get ya money ready.

shh, you can almost hear the penezuelan cries for help from the other side of the border, manuel, such a nice symphony.

Thats typically because Mexico remained the more relevant Central American country.

Plus you're closer to niggers.

>She is a /r9k/ regular
>implying someone like that can be a fembot

Even that oger looking Russian chick got a fucking boyfriend, there's no excuse for that one.

I've never seen Germans wave their flag here. I've only seen Irish flags on St. Paddy's day and the days leading up to it (even the Irish pubs around here don't fly the flag). That doesn't matter though, what does matter is the Germans and Irish aren't here illegally getting a free education and other benefits on the backs of American tax payers while the Mexicans are. Then the have the balls to wave their shitty tequila flag while burning mine and I'm just supposed to be ok with it or I'm racist. Yeah no fuck you and your beaner buddies OP you fucking faggot.

When the Irishman raises the Irish flag, it's alongside the American flag, and bowed to it.

I've never seen someone raise a German flag, so I can't comment on that.

If someone wants to fly the Mexican flag, below the American flag, I have no issue with it. But when someone BURNS the American flag, while proclaiming "Make America Mexico Again", they need to be executed.

The Irish, the Italians, the Chinese, and the Germans built this country. The North East was built almost entirely by the Irish, and we still make up the bulk of the police, the fire, the EMS, the public works.

You do not get to burn the American flag, and claim your home country is better. Go the fuck back then, if it's so great.

Absolutely not. Spanish is shitty language, and all the people south of the US on this continent look overwhelmingly like this Imagine that fucker speaking his cock gobbling language and dealing drugs in your neighborhood while waving his ugly flag claiming that hes a Mexican, not an American.

That's why we're building the fuckin wall.

>get ya money ready
sorry i don't do drugs, colombiano degenerado.

A eagle eating a snake on a cactus, a old astec legend, they build their sacred city there, after that Mexico City, pretty cool legend tbqh, search it.

>Half of them is of spanish descent

No, the vast majority of Mexicans and other Hispanics are mestizos. Saying they're white is the same as saying that Obama is white because he is half white. Fully European Hispanics are not common in America, they tend to stay in their respective countries.

Please be bait

>spiderman-autist
>150cm
>Becomes spaghetti when trying to socialize.
>Spic living in the USA
>Has a huge fear of human contact.

Could be all an act.
But she is worshipped like a goddess by the robots

>You do not get to burn the American flag
why? fuck the flag. its just a shitty piece of cloth you can buy at walmart.

He isn't wrong.

Oh, i get it, they are like gypsies here in eastern Europe talking their gibberish.

Terrorists?

You mean cholo gangsters right?
Are you taking about Cartels?

What terrorists?

What, when and how?

Because when they are burning the American flag, what do you think they're burning? Do you think they're burning Obama's DREAMer, trans-gender bathroom government?

They're burning a representation of the white man. They're burning you. (assuming you aren't some subhuman trash)

It will soon be burning along with those bodies holding them.
GTFO

> if a German raises the flag of Germany

Would it be really ok when a German raises the real German flag (not the FRG flag)?

>They're burning a representation of the white man
no, they're burning a shitty piece of cloth that means nothing.

The irish were considered niggers in america.

exactly. They're the gypsies of this continent.

Unfortunately there is a lot more of them then there are of us because there's only two white countries on this continent. So we have to take greater measures to stop the flow, like building a 2000 mile wall.

Yeah... they're just having a cloth bonfire. It all meant nothing and they have no idea what they're doing, bless their hearts.

cuck

eh 7/10, would obliterate that pussy with my big beaner cock.

>But she is worshipped like a goddess by the robots

Which makes it impossible for her to be a robot herself since she has easy pickings, despite those shortcomings in your greentext.#

Cunts can't be robots.

lol

Because if they fucking love their shithole so much they should go back and live in it.

They refer to themselves almost exclusively even in third and fourth generation as Mexican-Americans.

FUUUUUUUUUU YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE AN AMERICAN NOT A STUPID HYBRID TERRORIST

T. Califag