What's his endgame? He is 32

What's his endgame? He is 32..

switch to the NFL and win another for Da Land in another sport

do volunteer work as a fluffer.

His end game is something like 3-7 then some old age ring chasing and failing in the conference semis. His ring winning days are done.

Eehhh I said last year that Lebron would end up with 4 rings & I still think its going to happen.

Irving is 25

joining the Warriors

he should do it, win 8 rings

he wont win with irving again. he's defense is horrible and not enough to make up for his offense

His end game is to recruit Wade(insert when lj is on bench) & George/Cousins/OrPrettyMuchAnyTier2Allstar... And get tony allen somehow.. replace deron williams w/ ANYONE....and play slow af against gsw.

That should be his end game.

joining the warriors in 2018 for the veteran minimum

That was his endgame. His game is ended

Irving said he wanted to retire early.

At the minimum he will win 1 more title

Irving looks already sick of Lebald. you could hear it in his voice when he was fluffing him up in the post-game interview.

Getting knocked out by his teammates or knocking his teammates out.

He was joking you moron

Gonna be top 3 every single stat category
>minutes
>games
>points
>rebounds
>assists
>other shit like triple doubles and 30 pt games

Stat padding baby

Irving is a ball-stopping, team-killing cancer. He needs to be sent to a containment team, aka Knicks.

>What's his endgame? He is 32..
speaking as an athlete just about to hit 40 in a few months, I have to say I noticed I started to heal slower when I was 29, I noticed I started to feel "age" when I turned 32 (sore in the morning), and I started to really hurt and feel old when I was 37.

He's probably got more years in him, but his knees will go first (especially for a guy his size). They go on all top end athletes, and when they start to go, he'll lose his drive to the hoop and need to develop a real post game, or jumper if he wants to continue to dominate.

I expect when LBJ starts to feel age his game will come apart a lot faster then Larry Bird's did (and bird had back problems). Bird had that jump shot and post game to support him when his body couldn't, LBJ doesn't really have either.

Hows your relationship with Irving?

LBJ has been transitioning to a more support role anyway, his assisting game has been going up a lot, and his shot % is trending positively

I think he'll find a way to extend his use

MJ at 35 was a beast, idk but for me 30´s in basketball is pretty young

half of his assist game is dependent on his ability to drive. if he can't drive he won't get the easy kick outs to open jump shooters because people won't be cheating toward him to try to stop the drive.

he's got great court vision, and you're right, he probably could work as a big point guard type, but he'll be more ricky rubio then MJ when he loses his drive.

Is 32 that much in basketball? It doesn't seem to require so much stamina as a sport

>MJ at 35 was a beast

that's because MJ always had a real jump shot, and by the time he turned 32 he had the single most unstopable post fade shot you'll ever see. His post game was polished and almost unstoppable by the time he won his first championship. And his ability to score on a layup was unrivaled (people think of the dunks when they think of MJ, what they don't realize was his layups were completely unstoppable).

All MJ lost when he got older was some of his defense. He had so many tools in his offensive game his offensive game wasn't really affected when he couldn't dunk or drive anymore. sure, he would lose a bit of his "danger" as he got older, he wasn't impossible to guard anymore, but his post fade was simply unblockable no matter how good a defender you were, and that shot just got better as he got older. It was to the point by the time he won his 4th ring, that he was shooting 80-90% on his post fade from 15-18 feet. just unreal shoot.

Most pro players have their knees shot by the time they're 32. LeBrick entered the NBA at 18 too.