In Europe, you can be arrested for defending yourself

>In Europe, you can be arrested for defending yourself

This is why America will always be number one

youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY

>in Europe, you have no need for defending yourself

>Ireland
>Low Crime Rate

Didn't some nigger just get locked up for killing some other nigger for trying to rape his wife?

luckily i don't have a cardboard door in my house

>That fucking dying wheezing
>Stay down Dwayne
Awesome

>You were gonna kill me? Then I did the right thing.
>You did

Stop it Dwayne.

That chart is clearly fake. because it would imply that Britain's stricter gun control laws don't lower homicides vs. Canada.

And everybody knows gun control works 100% of the time 99% of the time.

I half want to move to the north because they can own guns for self defence. Probably has something to do with the S.A.M. missiles about the place

No it wouldn't mean gun control doesn't work you God damn retard. Just because their rates are different doesn't mean that gun control is the factor. If UK and maple land were exactly the same except for their gun control laws you'd have a damn fine point

The voices remind me of those shitty famous youtuber comedy skits

>you

>In Europe paternity is a social construct and if a woman claims you are the father you must pay child support

This kind of thing really make me want to live in rural flyover America.

My life have no value here.

About this video: why was the door made of paper?

>in Europe, in 1960, you had no need for defending yourself
Fixed.

Nigga watched ID last night. The show was about this while incident. The guy who got shot lived and got 15 years in jail.

These doors are usually used for an individuals room. Seperate from a front door.
The house must of been a lower middle class home regardless. No door should be so flimsy.

implying we aren't importing cheap workforce from lesser cultures and lesser races who are increasing our crimerates by a tenfold and doing shit our white ancestors had too much honour to do.

The white race is fucked, soon we'll be like elves, highly intelligent endangered people with advanced technology and low birthrates.

fuqq is this true? that is some cancer.

It was one of those converted to apartments houses, and rented out to people. Right before he broke their door down, he was in another apartment trying to kill the neighbor's yappy dog.

Before this incident, the guy busting down the door actually did break into the apartment and beat the shit out of the guy who eventually shot him. After he got beat, he went out and got the gun.

The guy who was like a demented Kool-aid man was obviously unstable.

LOL

Grey Haven when?

There is locks on room's doors? It kinda look like an untracheap motel.

Depends on the country, lately we've had more and more home invader getting killed and the homeowner gets away scot free, same with robber getting shot at by fed up store owners.

europe is not a country burger, and not every country there is even in that fucking shitfest called the jewish union(EU).

Here we have a law called "nodverge", roughly translated to saving your own ass. You get away from murder here, if yours or others life is in danger and you are protecting your self/dem.

I can however not just shoot a burglar, like you can. It has to pose a real threat, not some skinny cranked up speedfreak you could break the arms of with your farts. You can beat him up , but you cannot kill him unless ie he has a gun or knife or sim

also depends on corruption here, always.

If it's some kid of a pol or anyone in gov you will be charged with murder, even if it was to defend your self.

This is sadly the state of norway, our courts is a circus run by political motives, corruption and faggots. Women in these things.. well then you know what happens.. no blind justice.. feels justice.. no justice

>ultracheap motel
thats what im starting to think.
I dont know the story behind the video, but I can only assume that the people that were residing there at the time were fleeing that guy, and that guy had followed them. I remember that they were neighbors.

The reason why its illegal, is because we actually do it.

The Trump rally showed how white "men" in American defend themselves.

Or you can just go full k-retard and shoot up the rally you crashed.

Yes but it is because the cops are regular people with a family and a house and they simply willing to not make the paperwork required to send your ass to jail. The French law say it is not self defense if you had an occasion to flee your own home and didn't.

>he bought into the Europe is a safe location meme

Shit, that was pretty scary. If that dude didn't have a gun, he'd be fucking slaughtered. I think it's time for me to buy a gun.

I live in Philadelphia; I don't want to be unarmed when the chimpout ensues after Trump wins.

>#NOTALLEUROPE

Pls. It's not that bad everywhere....
Y-yet.

Kek.

You will soon, paddy

Just France I believe... Maybe some other Bizarro-lands.

Not here, thankfully.. Though if you're married you're automatically deemed to be the legitimate father of any child your wife bears, unless you take active steps to prevent that.

Paternity test are forbidden in France unless a tribunal decide you can make one.

kek it's this butt blasted Austrian again
Good to see you're still mad about WW1

>be american
>doesn't own a gun
holy shit I'm in California and I own 5
nugget 91/30, .45 cannon revolver, .308 rifle, .22 fungun, and semi auto shotgun
get on your game man. Going out to the desert and shooting your old computer is shitloads of fun