What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

7chan.org/lit/src/Starship_Troopers_-_Robert_Heinlein.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just about everything

If you read the book first it's a real treat. If you watched the movie first, it's spoonfed satire.

Heinlein was so earnest in the book about what he believed you felt bad for laughing at him.

>R-rated movie
>cast Denise Richards
>don't make her get naked

who cares

diz was always best girl anyways

god daaym

best girl got naked.

Diz won in the end, her actress aged gracefully and cheating sluthobag turned into a skeleton

Watched it for the first time two days ago

Great movie, I wish I'd watched it sooner

Are the sequels worth it?

i know.

the difference is that Dina Meyer can act. There's no reason to cast Denise Richards except as eye candy, and it's a known fact she's willing to go nude for movie roles, and that Verhoeven likes making his stars go nude.

It makes me wonder if there was a nude scene planned but never filmed for some reason

Absolutely not, just read the novel
7chan.org/lit/src/Starship_Troopers_-_Robert_Heinlein.pdf
I don't know what the cover is about, just fucking read it

She didn't even get her tits out for wild things, and fucking everyone went full frontal in that movie.

The second one is trash. The third one is borderline kino. There was also a japanese cgi sequel, its not a great movie, but looks pretty good.

DUDE NAZIS LOL

you have a bad memory

Or i just wanted someon to post it ;^). You walked right into my trap.

The source material is boring as fuck. Characters that barely deserve to be called such, a plot that is all but non-existing, the whole book is dominated by the ideological debate of collectivism vs. individualism under a totalitarian regime for the good of mankind with more gadgets and weaponry than even Tom Clancy could fit in 10 novels. It's great if you're looking for inspiration for your own work(world, society, themes, tech) but utterly fails as a story.

>I posted it again
Alright big guy

literally everything. Its a perfect movie 10/10

>what went right?

nothing.

even the guy from buenos aires was white.

If you think this is pasta you're a bigger fucking retard than Heinlein.

JUST

"""""white women"""""

you're devious

Why do white women age like milk?

balance

white women look better than any other ethnicity in their youth, so God made them age like bananas out of fairness to inferior races

Bro shes like 47 and had like 3 kids and got Sheened, she looks like a goddess

That's what you look like when you've smoked a ton of cock and cigs, spent every day 12 hours in the sun and lived years of a healthy diet of coke and jack daniel's.