Dennis Rodman and Kim

A serious question guys, how the fuck did Dennis Rodman become the best chance of diplomacy the US has with North Korea? How did he extend interest in meeting Kim Jong Un, and why?

Because he's better than Draymond

well, obviously, but how and why did this match made in heaven happen?

Rodman is a literal spook

Beneath the thug ghetto look and attire he's a big guy inside

I somehow find this hard to believe

Rodman fulfils Kim's kuk fetish.

Kim Jong Un is a big fan of basketball. Rodman played for the most famous basketball team ever, the Jordan era Bulls.

perhaps in your shitposting canada, you have come up with the most plausible explanation yet

also, is trump using him for diplomacy? Rodman supports Trump, and the release of a prisoner in N Korea just coincided with rodman's visit

appearances fees

Rodman transcends thug/ghetto, though. He meets the expectations of that archetype insofar as he's aggressive, and self-destructive in "masculine" ways such as drug abuse and excessive sexual conquests. Rodman complicates that persona by being performative and flamboyant. Compare that a star of today like Drayboon, who is simply a beta overcompensating so he's seen as an alpha and you understand Rodman's greatness.

considering that he is the only black dude there this is actually possible...or maybe g4p

tfw you copy pasta this into google and nothing comes up.

>also, is trump using him for diplomacy?
Yes, Obama unironically did the same thing. He's one of the few people allowed to go into N. Korea as he pleases.

I thought he told Obama to go fuck off

I mean the dude wore a dress and fucking married himself.

He's nothing like a typical "spook" like Duterte is implying.

And Bill Clinton apparently.

do either of them speak english?

Hahahaha very funny
Stupid kkkrackkker

We live in a world where a reality TV host is president and our best shot at diplomacy with one of our biggest enemies is through a psycho ex-basketball player. Just think about that for a second

this is pretty much why I made the thread, it's actually insane. When I was a kid, I thought grown ups knew everything, it's only now that I am a grown up do I realize that almost everyone is flying by the seat of their pants

ending Ice Age was a mistake

If I remember correctly, kim was a huge bulls fan and invited him to come and they kind of hit it off from there. It is one of the weirder things I've seen in my life though

I suppose we all have to imagine it from Kim's perspective

>born
>Grow up with the knowledge that one day you will rule
>Be told your country is best on the planet
>Find out other countries have all his awesome stuff
>cant do it because you have to stay in the regime
>See an awesome sport you love
>Love the Bulls so much
>Dad dies, you have to take over his spot
>invite your favorite player to your house
>hang out and chill like it's a dream

I would have trouble blaming him tbqh famalam, were it not for the fact that he runs an oppressive government with starving people, but I do wonder if he feels bad about it.

fuck he's so dreamy
why is he so dreamy

Kim was a huge Bulls fan growing up

Who the fuck names their kid Otto Warmbier and why was he going to NK anyways?

He honestly deserved 15 years in jail.

he was a stupid fucker who got offered a car worth 10k to steal a propaganda sign and got caught, maybe didn't deserve 15 years for that, but his stupidity is certainly almost unparalleled

he had like his entire family executed after he took power, I dont think he feels too bad about it.

Kim is the real victim here, right?

>me
>grow up as a privledged kid, father is ruler of best coutry on earth
>have access to tv and internet, basically one of the only people that do
>grow up online gaming, starcraft, etc
>kind of a nerd
>but enjoy watching one sport
>its apehoop
>grow up watching arguably the GOAT, Michael Jordan winning 72 games and threepeating twice
>Literally spend hours meticulously drawing pictures of MJ
>Have a chance to contact one of the most integral members of the team
>get in touch, invite him over
>we need a translator but hes one of the few people nice to me
>chill af

I kind of feel bad for him in the sense that he had a lot heaped onto him when his dad died, the upbringing stsory is a bit sweet almost, in SK he could have lived a decent life. I wonder if he feels any empathy, regret, or feels bad at all. The drawing for hours part is the saddest to me. feelsbadman

Kim is actually a top nocht dictator

Quality of life has improved massively in North Korea under him

>Rodman is the reason N Korea stopped trying to nuke everything
>Kerr is the reason the NBA finally died
>Pippen is the reason the Bulls have 6 ships
>Jordan is the reason we have Space Jam

That was one talented as fuck team

Makes you wonder which Sup Forumstard went back in time and set all this shit up

If you told me everything that has happened in the last 18 months 10 years ago you'd be declared legally insane and put in a psych hospital

Some time traveller must have gone back and set this up for the lols

Every so often I expect to wake up and find Hillary or Jeb Bush is in the White House, and that all of this has been just a molly-induced nightmare.

Oh look, it's the argie commie again.

jordan will be the reason we will soon hav-I TOLD YOU NO NIGGERS

NO
NIGGERS

NO N-I-G-G-E-R-S

it will be glorious

he came back in a coma btw he might be a vegetable now

Kimmy is a fan of American sports, particularly basketball. Rodman was one of the best defenders of all time, and is crazy enough to want to go to the People's Republic. It's not exactly rocket science.

Such a benign name

why that happened?

welcome to your Adulthood

it last for the rest of your life, and nothing makes sense, even when it's cruel

Kim was alive during the Bulls era and there was no more captivating player than Denis Rodman

>I'm so glad
>a dream
I hear ya.. fucking embarrassing, that's what this is