Fuck that designated charlatan

I.HATE.THIS.MANFRAUD

SHITTING

>Deepak Chopra
Well, there's your problem.

Deepak Chopra, kek

CHOPRA

POOPOOPOO CHOPRA POOPOOPOO

I don't follow US politics, but why democRATS are so racist?

>Deepocket Oprah

JUST breathe

GET TO THE CHOPRA

>that name
But why?

deepak chopra more liek peepoop streetpoop lol

Wow what an Ableist piece of shit. His use of the R word is extremely problematic

DEEP-COCK CHOKE-RA

Said the man who peddles pseudo-scientific words in spiritual mumbo jumbo speeches and books.

IT'S DEEPAKCHOPRA, CHUPACABRA'S AUTISTIC COUSIN!!!

hahaha Deepak is a funny guy.

Actually I like him, despite the fact that (maybe because ?) he's so full of shit.

>Indian writers

>Indian writers
Pretty hard to meme this. There are actually some decent writers from India. Chopra is not one.

>Deepak Chopra

>emotionally retarded

How did you guys find Sup Forums? What do Indians think about this site?

He meant he was a cultist and you should buy his products

Manafort's schedule is full again.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

>Just breathe
>Deepak Chopra
>emotionally retarded
I am now #poomissile

>faggot who monetizes shitty new age bullshit
>relevant in any way
There are hundreds of this faggot doing the same thing. It's funny.

>I get my political advise from a poo

Donald Trump is so retarded I bet he didn't even Feng Shui his tower. I bet that idiot didn't even align his chakras and focus his quantum qi correctly.

underrated

I wonder how big the shit storm would be if Trump called a shitskin mentally retarded. He should try calling maddow a retarded bull dyke for shits n giggle

>'Emotionally Retarded'

Retard spiritualist projects retardedness on somebody else: More news at 11.

Why are Liberals so intellectually insecure?

that's it I'm a #shillforhill now

deepak's own son made a documentary basically exposing what a spiritual fraudster his father is. he's complete garbage, and i'm not even a poo in loo hater necessarily. deepak is just a fraud.

Not an argument.

why is that life of poo faggot commenting on anything other that canninble plants?

How many loos could a Poo in Loo poo in if a Poo in Loo could poo in loos?

>{{{ Deepak }}}

>tfw you get called emotionally smart

if(retarded == true){
Deepak.Chopra;
}

>Its okay to say retarded when we're insulting Trump

Poo in loo, faggot.

I found it thru encyclopedia dramatica years ago, newfag.

>What do Indians think about this site?
Never met someone in real life who knows about this site. Don't care actually. I come here to feel special because i hate myself.

Been here since before ED existed, pooboy

Do you really write code without spaces between keywords and brackets?

>Chopra says something stupid
OH
WOW
IM
SO
SURPRISED

Triple digits for the truth.

wipe my ass leaf

>name calling is literally the only argument they ever have

a fucking wheel

LITERALLY NOT AN ARGUMENT

SHOOTING

SCHOOLS

Just like Trump
Little Marco, Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary

>Deepak Chopra bullshit artist

>Indian intellectuals

Name?

>Chopra believes that "ageing is simply learned behaviour" that can be slowed or prevented
>He states that "by consciously using our awareness, we can influence the way we age biologically...You can tell your body not to age."

And he called someone else retarded?

Also who /tellingtheirbodynottoage/ here?

Not really. Everybody outside pol knows this.

It is consciousness, he writes, that creates reality; we are not "physical machines that have somehow learned to think...[but] thoughts that have learned to create a physical machine".[77] He argues that the evolution of species is the evolution of consciousness seeking to express itself as multiple observers; the universe experiences itself through our brains: "We are the eyes of the universe looking at itself"

The trump campaign is amazing.. Almost every week there's some asshole that crawls out of the woodwork and dislikes trump and signals to the world what a monumental asshole and intellectual fraudster they are..

Deepak Chopra is one of the really amuzing ones, but my favourites are the ones who say they're going to move to canada if trump wins..

Why not move to africa or mexico or middle east or something... you know really stick it to trump and be with the non whites..

Nono.. they would never do that, they move to canada, an even whiter nation than the US.. To display their outrage of trump "being racist against non white minorities in the US".. You cannot make up how hypocritical these leftist douchebags are.. It's all virtue signalling they don't even want for themselves the bullshit they are promoting..

Trump's quantum energy field is filled with negative quarks on his chakra, it's true.

He couldn't even take a electron poo outside the quantum loo, he's very restricted in his ways.