After rewatching the first three seasons, I gotta say Community S1 does hold up fairly well. The others... eh...

After rewatching the first three seasons, I gotta say Community S1 does hold up fairly well. The others... eh, not so much.

The first two were fun because I was really interested in Jeff's college experiences, seeing him grow closer to people and them going to those strange but still somewhat normal classes.

Then it all fell apart with Abed getting more and more autistic, teachers dissapearing, ice cream classes, original cast leaving, and the gay dean getting too much screentime.

Shame they couldn't have kept the series about Jeff goung to college for 6 years while the Brie pines for him.

Youre confused.

S4 is when things went downhill.

>Brie will never crush your testicles
;_;

Season 3 was already acknowledged as being a "full reddit" shitfest here as it was originally airing. Personally them going back to the paintball well was when the show made it clear that it had devolved into pure pandering and no longer had value as a television show.

>Season 3 was already acknowledged as being a "full reddit" shitfest here

WTF I HATE OPINIONS AND NON SHEEP MENTALITY NOW

series 3 you mean

Second half of S1 and S2 were when it peaked.

They kept forcing the Jeff/Annie thing so hard

which only bothered me because i dont want my Briefu ending up with Chad

>waifuing a woman whose first experience in college was a threesome with two black guys
top cuck

What really bothered me was how that ended.

>wtf i love brie now
>sorry jeff, i'm cia now bye.
>but.. we were going to have kids..
>no, fuck you shows over!

I personally thought it was shit by the end of season 2, but the common consenus on this board was that 3 was shit with the exception of the time line episode, but even that episode introduced a bunch of concepts that would become extremely cancerous down the line.

If you think that 4 is the point that it got bad then you are the sheep. Following the narrative how the show was ruined when Harmon was fired, as if he hadn't already run the show into the ground himself and continued to make shit episodes when he eventually came back.

Should have just got it out of the way in S3/4 the same way they did with Jeff/Britta earlier

>Dan Harmon claimes he based Jeff on himself

Does Harmon have literal autism?

>but the common consenus on this board was that 3 was shit

Thats like saying "pol doesnt like blacks".

NOTHING HAS ANY MEANING SO I CAN BE AN ASSHOLE ALL I WANT BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T EXIST AND RIGHT AND WRONG IS RELATIVE!

kek I just watched episode one an hour ago and found this thread just now and that's literally shit that he says to Current Year Man

Is there any show as overtly "reddit" as Community? It's weird to think back on how popular such a lefty meme humor show was here. Old Sup Forums was just current day reddit with more pedos. I'm glad those dark days are behind us.

Thank you based Sup Forums.

What is he trying to say?

>Prof winger I'm CIA

If it isn't clear to you then you need to go back.

>'Eh'

Is there a bigger sign of a faggot about to spout something completely shit?

We all know why Jeff let Annie get away.

hot

Good god she aged like milk.

I'd let her crush my testicles, cuz.. its brie.