Recent Purchases

Post any music related purchases, records, cassettes, cds, band shirts etc all is welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/Metallica-Ride-The-Lightning/release/635903
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lightning Bolt
nice

>Raincoats
cool

I picked up Neil Young - Harvest Moon. First vinyl release in the US, released on RSD.

Album cover gives me the creeps but the music is excellent

Got this for like 10 bucks

I don't buy music.

is that a naked city 7''?

Nice
Why laddo
Na its the brutal supremacy split ep

>Bone Awl
>GBV

Two thumbs up.

>getting Bee Thousand on vinyl
One of my favorite albums ever but I can't imagine it's an enjoyable experience on vinyl

this
how much did it set you back OP?

beat happening good

Black Friday was nuts. Then I went to a flea market yesterday.

I also picked up about 2 dozen extra CDs specifically for sampling. Keeping those ones a secret

It's a good pressing of it and it wasn't that expensive only 30 dollars I got from a record strore I always go to compared to people on discogs who sell it for 50 dollars its the Newbury comics color varriant

Please please please take a week or two off from buying records and put that money into a proper turntable. I mean that sincerely.

Seconding

what surprises me the most is that some people will literally buy reissues that cost a 3rd of what they spent on their turntable and play it on the LP60. It's not the worst thing ever but it's strange that anyone would want to do that to me, especially when there's vintage options

Pic 1/3

Nice LB

2/3

Nice Faust, is that the 2007 pressing?

3/3, last one
It was a good thanksgiving break

> extortion
> lightning bolt
v nice

not too much

Damn dude, nice.

Thanks, user
The first photo is all mail that stacked up while I was away, it was nice to come home to

how much was ExMil?

$140, but it was the last DG LP I didn't have

got this one recently, and it's in great shape :)

Sick.

thanks man. bought it from an old english dude who got it new back then. i'm only the second owner.

Nice Casiopea

Never seen the point in posting in these threads but fuck it why not

Ay nice

got it signed

the people in these threads always have some of the best taste on this board
i'm broke and don't have any recent pickups because of that but i just wanted to say thanks for making these threads guys, they're always super cool and comfy

> that fucking time machines vinyl

these look pretty interesting, what are they? kawaii my nigga

The top one is a vocaloid tribute to Yellow Magic Orchestra's "X Infinity Multiplies". That one came with a lot of goodies in the booklet.

The bottom two are from a P-Model and Devo tribute band, so very new wave. Susumu Hirasawa produced their first album, and they do a lot of stuff together. I met a friend online that bought them for me, as you can only get them in one brick and mortar store in Japan.

also got a used copy of the Frances the Mute 12inch for like $20 bucks. compliments my bootleg copy of Frances the Mute well lol

whats the leftmost 7inch? it looks so familiar
really need to get that Time Machines repress soon, it's my favorite Coil related album

Can't take pic now, but yesterday I got (all LPs)
>Death in June - Nada Plus! gold vinyl
>George Harrison - Cloud Nine
>McCartney II
>Tears for Fears - Songs from the Big Chair
>The Cure - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
>Supertramp - Crime of the Century
Plus I got Bark Psychosis Hex LP last week

Bump

Very nice freindos
Sweet primitive man cop and I'm very jelly about your tnt copy nice picks
Also that 7 inch is the hatred surge and iron lung split
Wanted to show these off as well got the three pg 99 lps from a their reunion show in philly

>Killswitch Engage DVD

That sounds interesting, but U couldnt find any links. Anywhere I could listen to them?

buy used or accept that you are getting ripped off

shit has been rough recently.

bump

Recently ordered this, it should be coming in the mail pretty soon.
>discogs.com/Metallica-Ride-The-Lightning/release/635903

Actually, I wouldn't recommend that album first, its based on an album that had a lot of skits in the middle. Try "Hatsune Miku Orchestra" first instead, it has a lot more music to go along to it. I would recommend getting it from mikudb, but it seems like the site has recently gone under construction. Try using soulseek and typing in "HMO" or "Paw Lab"

Bump

fuck me up wtf how the shit how much did u pay

hell ye

looks edgy

CDs are the best music format. Prove me wrong (protip: you can't)

I didn't buy shit since I bought my family expensive Christmas gifts and I bought myself expensive supplies for college, and I haven't even looked at textbooks yet.

I got a whole bunch of record last week. Everything I'm about to post each cost me $15 or less.

>there are people in this thread who paid more than $50 for a single record
Pathetic.

Not gonna lie, I have no idea why I picked up that Operation: Mindcrime.

ALL is such a frustrating band. They had so much much potential, but every album of theirs that I have heard is so uneven.

Recentish stuff.

That M.O.D. record is better than it should be. Too bad it's the sort of thing that could never get made today without a bunch of bullshit controversy.

>tfw I found that Misfits record and only paid about 10% it's current market value

That Op Ivy LP is a reissue. I had to get it because the copy I bought at RSD 2011 is warped. Also, this is the end of my "Paid no more than $15" batch. The next pic has a couple of $20 finds.

That black sleeve is currently holding N.W.A. - Greatest hits 2xLP.

And that's it from me. I wish I could check out more of this thread while it's still alive, but I have to run off to work right now.

Where'd you get the cassettes?

Bump

let threads live or die on their own merits

what the fuck is that user

Numenorean - Home
Black metal band from my hometown.

Also just got this yesterday

>Cult of Fire
nice