This is why all religion is a cancer to society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QT8bTTSgtTs
biblesprout.com/articles/god/gods-face/
biologos.org/common-questions/biblical-interpretation/early-interpretations-of-genesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure, just replace it with your own indoctrination

Dragons.
Leviathans.

No, this is why Jewligion is cancer to society. Religion is necessary for society.

You realize there would be no society without religion, right?

>my cancer is better than your cancer

Sometimes I genuinely think teachers should be paid as much as college professors, yet even college professors have to deal with immature retards created by their jewligion parents.

You realize that it's 2016 and no one believes your kike god anymore right

Why? Because a few religious people still believe dinosaurs didn't exist? Don't you think there are benefits that might outweigh that fact? Like the foundations for society, the university system, and practically all historical academic thought?

not one christian I've ever met believes that dinosaurs were not real and bible doesn't say that either
It's not the religion
It's the American people
You're the real cancer
I'm sorry

>My benign tumor is better than your malignant tumor

>replace "Bible" with "Quran"
>get 100/100 A+
>"Cool test user, want to bring it to the White House?"

Why the fuck do kids need to learn about dinosaurs in school? Early education should be manners, math, and basic sciences.

Not "name these prehistoric species that have zero influence on today's society"

THE DINOSAUR BONES ARE SEEDS OF SATAN , TO MANIPULATE YOU !

This desu
I wish I had more to contribute but he said it so well

The majority of Americans aren't creationists, either.

that bullshit only happens in America

>Religions slowed down progress meme

Didnt you know that god placed all the fossils to confuse humanity and test their faith? Scientits 0 Religon 1000+

>a handful of religious kids in elementary school don't believe in dinosaurs
>millions of black teenagers cant even read
>clearly it's the reliekids that are problem

All joking azide though is it really that big of a fucking deal if a kid doesn't believe in dinosaurs? They're biological trivia, entirely irrelevant to modern day life. Literally the only reason they're in the curriculum is to pander to little kids who are fascinated by monsters in the hopes of getting them interested in science.

kek

>reprogram a child's mind

Liberals will defend this.

>Fagbook image

Tell us more about how you fucking love science.

The children can't be faulted for their parents choice to brainwash them before they learned to critically look at viewpoints. Children are predisposed to believe everything their parents tell them. Gotta exploit it right?

>science started in religious institutions
>botany was formulated by a bishop
>Big bang theory was made by a jesuit priest
>Newton was religious. He changed the world and science forever
>Bacon was religious, he changed the world and science forever
>the first neurosurgeon was religious

This is an indictment of kike religion, not the entire concept of religion (kikes and their lapdogs fallaciously conflate the two).

this

I've never actually seen a Christian from any denomination around here say dinosaurs weren't real. Those people are probably dumb Southerners with their retarded doctrine.

>Some protestants who don't believe in dinosaurs are an indictment of all Christianity

IMO the school should teach knowledge you can't acquire in your everyday life and only objective facts
teaching manners should be the parent's job
the last thing I want is school dictating their predefined values to the children and tell what and which ideology is right and wrong,
schools should be completely neutral

How do you guys feel about Kent Hovind and his dinosaur land exhibition? Nevermind that, he's a cuck who payed rent to his own son to live in a cuckshed. HAHAHAAHHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=QT8bTTSgtTs

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
*tip *

Christians over here have written children's books to explain how dinosaurs used to exist back in biblical times.

i mean, real or not its hardly a big enough problem to be a reason they should get paid more.

Atheists watch documentaries like Jesus Camp and think that is how all Christians behave. There's no difference between the people who are in the film Jesus Camp and the people who feel that the film represents the majority of Christians, they're both being indoctrinated.

Le EPEK fedora meme.Wins everytime XDDDD

>unironically defends le current year argument

>being this autistic
Yup, checks out for atheism.

It's likely that there were rare cases in which some dinosaur species survived into human times and spawned ancient memes such as those

I don't defend the current year meme. Its retarded as is fedora meme. Get a more nuanced view on things

>Current year is an argument.
>Fedora memes are not just a caricature of the cringiness of pseudointelectuals

>you should have to make a genuine response to a non-argument

In scandinavia most people don't believe in god, the state religions are not in political power. Almost everyone i know are atheists and are just normal people who go to school work ect. Maybe fedora meme is more about American society and people being atheists are just eccentric outcasts?

>Get a more nuanced view on things

no if it said 'read the quran' instead of bible how do you think this situation would have played out?

Yup

Yes things are not all black and white. But i guess memes wins over reason.

But that's what the bible says happened. Does that part not matter?

le current year meme deserves nothing but fedora meme as response tbqhwy fampai

This. Swapping one indoctrination for another solves nothing. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Taking genesis 100% literally hasn't been a thing since St. Augustine.

>Trying to argue against a fedora shitposter

>Trying to argue against a shitposting

You mean the university system built by greek non-christian philosophers?

Using current year as a way to reason your own beliefs are stupid, I never defended it stop being a faggot user pls.

Dinosaurs are indoctrination now?

why do you think a non-argument merits a real counter argument?

Why? Because it doesn't fit the agenda?

>dinosaurs are indoctrination
Wew lad

>agenda
what agenda? agenda of becoming a better person

René Girard: Religion is the foundation if human culture and society. without Christianity in particular none of the progress we have enjoyed would ever have happened, because we would all be bysy scapegoating and doing human sacrifices

In many cases religion took the most intelligent people and pressured them to be celibate, which is retarded beyond belief.

It was all just stealth marketing for Jurrasic World

No, I mean the ones built by Christian institutions and following Christian ideals. You must be thinking of another one.

Instead of personal banter you could just post something relevant to the posts and make some actual critique against it.

>Now, what is meant by Genesis 32:30 when Jacob said, “I have seen the face of God?” We know that in John 1:18, Jesus refers to what God told Moses here in Exodus, that no man has seen the face of God; and yet, there are other passages in the Word of God that mention someone seeing God. This, of course, is dealing with a theophany, or really, a spiritual seeing of the face of God, but not in all of His glory. In the same chapter (Exodus 33) where God said, “There shall no man see my face and live,” the Bible also says, “And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face as a man speaketh unto a friend. So here again this has to be dealing with a spiritual seeing of the face of God, and it is not contradictory.”

biblesprout.com/articles/god/gods-face/

Genesis was never meant to be interpreted literally.

biologos.org/common-questions/biblical-interpretation/early-interpretations-of-genesis

You do realize that almost every myth in Christian religion can be traced back to another source right?
Also the first university was built in Greece before christianity even existed.

[lousy spelling due to mobile typing]

It has obviously been written by an anti-Christian bigot.

>university system built by greek non-christian philosophers?
>I know nothing,but try to look like an inteligent person the post.
Universities were a Christian thing. Then you will complain about fedora posting when it just proves how cringe pseudointelectuals like you are

Christian ideals? Like burning witches and heretics?

>dinosaurs are indoctrination
>Burger education and """"values""""

TOP KEK

You think Christianity is the only way to create character and morals in people?

They're replying to the title, not the image you dumbfuck leaf

There are more than one Dane in this thread Pablo. I am not the one doing the fedora current year posting.

>Also the first university was built in Greece before christianity even existed.
>Confusing small academias woth proper universities

>cherrypicking
Getting the kids to learn every dinosaur that ever existed would never make up for teaching our children that niggers are people

typical fallacy. christianity is radically different from anything that came before, because of its treatment of collective victims

teachers are just glorified babysitters

they should be paid woman-tier wages

Or like discovering calculus and modern biology?

>DINOSAURS REAL!!!! THE ARE NOT READ BIBLE!!!!

What did he mean by this?

seriously, how many people in america think that evolution didn't happen?

seriously, a number

these are just stuck up memes

It was created by the Jews

Atheists BTFO

>every dinosaur that ever existed.
Are retarded? He only had to name 7.

>God creates Adam and Eve
>Adam and Even have 2 children, Cain and Abel
>Cain kills Abel
>Cain suddenly has a wife
Where did Cain's wife come from?

i dunno; i still believe dinosaurs are not real and are a fabrication just for entertainment; that bones in the museum are false.

>small

Yeah Christians prayed to god and he gave it to them. Totally because of religion and not regardless of it.

>Therapods without feathers
>Fully bipedal Spinosaurus
>"reality"

That still implies the same thing.
>context of the sentance doesn't change
>Implifications of the sentence doesn't change
>pose of the sentence is the same either way

>Burger """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Kill yourself.

From god's holy asshole

God created more people after

Same with after Noah's ark flood happened

This.

Enough with the "everything I can't explain in the Bible is just symbolism and isnt literal" meme.

Just renounce your weak faith already, rather than cherrypicking your favorite passages, while ignoring the rest, and calling yourself a "Christian".

I live in the most bible belt part of the bible belt.
I have NEVER heard anyone claim dinosaurs were planted there by the devil etc. etc etc.
its controlled opposition, like the flat earthers,

You can feel the wrath of the moors in this thread. Also all Danes are fedora atheists. At least Pablo seem to think so.

All sizable religions I know of are fine except for Islam.

>genesis
>literal

this is what fedoras actually think we believe.