JOJOOOOOOO XDDD

Too popular for little user?

>if i don't like it it's reddit

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

hey buddy

I love Jojo for the sole fact that Youtube music videos of Pink Floyd stopped having "Dude drugs LMAO XD" comments.

That alone makes the manga a 10/10

that would be ichigo mashimaro

This album will forever be remembered as a JoJo reference. How does this make you feel?

That album is one of YES weakest.

So I don't care.

Good, Yes fans deserve to suffer

haha lol hes posting several responses to the thead what a samefag :PP
i'd be samefagging if i was trying to display different sides of the issue or said shit like
"not me btw"

>I AM SILLY

Haha okay there pal, we'll try to keep the scary anime pictures away from the anime imageboard for you

>see all the hype about Jojo
>watch all the anime and read up to part 7

I mean, it's not the worst but it's not good either. Shit writing, barely fleshed out characters, it's just boring as fuck overall. The only entertainment is laughing at how stupid some shit is in it. I don't get why Jojo is worshipped at all. It's like Rick & Morty. People's memed perception of the thing is better than it actually is.

If you didn't like it, why did you read all the way up to part 7 though? Seems like kind of a waste

Sup Forums's anime is k on. I dont watch moeshit but its facts

ngl I got into a bunch of bands because of JoJo

kill yourself soyboy

I agree. Even tho I love the manga the writing on JoJo is fucking terrible.

>It's boring as fuck
>Ive read up to part 7
>Trust me guys Ive read close to 30 years worth of material of something I hate just to prove how stupid it is
>Fucking r-reddit amiright haha

Once I get started on something, I kinda have to keep going. But after part 7 (even though that part was actually decent) I just got tired of the manga. The "OMY GOD SO WACKY111" got stale and Araki can't write characters or a story to save his life. The memes of the series are better than the actual series.

he's most likely a contrarian

I love how you couldn't actually defend the bad writing and resorted to ad hominems and assumptions. I've done the same to other manga I've dropped. Araki can make quirky shit happen but his actual characters and stories are garbage, if not for the memes no one would even care about Jojo. Not everyone has to like what you like.

Parts 1 and 2 are the best ones though.

Woah. A guy has a different opinion. Must be contrarian.

>The memes of the series are better than the actual series.

Ok, you are a shitposter.

lol nothing wrong with being a contrarian. you still havent told us what the official anime of /amu/ is though

>not close to the edge
who fucking cares

Haha, I bet you read books.

It's K-on!

That or Beck.

You sound like a speedreader.

Are you one?

Can you do something else besides spew the same boring ad hominems? Like at least tell me how Smokey is an amazing character. How underwhelming Jotaro vs Dio was despite part 3 just being a giant build up to it? How boring Giorno, Jolyne, Josuke were. How characters keep dying before they even get a chance to do much of anything? Did Joseph's wife even have character? Why despite how colorful and wacky everything is 90% of the characters have no personality and have sameface syndrome. What was Jotaro's mom's character? Every minor character isn't given enough time for the audience to feel attached, every finale felt rushed. If not for the memes no one would care about this poorly written excuse of a manga. I mean, even the thing it's supposed to be good at, being wacky, it's even overrated in that aspect. Manga like Fourteen are way wackier and funnier than Jojo.

>can't defend the writing
>just ad hominems

I should have expected this much from tumblr. Alright, we're done here.

>speedreader
Probably the worst meme Sup Forums has ever come up with.

I wasn't defending the series, I was stating my disbelief that you actually read up to part 7, which would would essentially consist of decades of content, when you clearly didn't like what you were supposedly reading. I don't have to read the entire Twilight series to understand that the books were shit and that's far less material to get into then Jojo. The fact that you immediately jumped to the reddit comparisons, mention the "le wacky adventures xD" shit when any actual reader would know that most of the bizarre shit in the series in rare and more often exaggerated by the passive observers who joke about the series or even the fact that you stressed the memes being good kind of backs up my suspicions a bit.

>tfw then first and second OVA had an original, non-generic 10/10 soundtrack but it's rarely even mentioned

as someone who unironically enjoyed the OVAs, the current series has a way better soundtrack

Anime brings out the worst in people.

I really like the new soundtrack, but I still prefer the OVA soundtrack. Guess it's up to preference.

THIS

I want to spank Mugi's butt.

I am a spee D. reader but I cant help it. I had to reread one piece because I forgot so many details. I'm thinking about rereading it again. I don't particularly mind, some parts really moved me

JOJO REFERENCE, IT JUST WORKS!!!! XDE

DO YOU FAHKING GET IT? I LOOOOOVE JOJO! ORAAAA ORAAAA DORAAAA MUDAAA

My japanese friend, who has pretty good taste in manga and music, told me to watch the show. He kept going on about how popular it is and iconic etc. etc. I was expecting something really genre defining like dragon ball but it was just kinda stupid. In fact, if I tried to think about it seriously, I would have hated it. I watched 3 seasons and was mostly into it for the laughs and the dad rock band references. The last few episodes of every season were all pretty emotional, but I'm weak to manly stuff like sacrifice and brotherhood

is this a jojo reference?

Man, I miss those days of moeposting on Sup Forums.

All gone now, like dust in the wind...

moe is complete shit

nice quads though

Adhominemposters are the most obnoxious faggots to discuss with because they take everything 100% literally

It's K-On