1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How are the police in your country?
3. What is the public perception of them?

US
Honestly not that bad. Most cops are actually really kind, want to help their community, and show restraint, the problem is that when there's a cop that isn't those things the rest of the police force will refuse to admit they aren't a good cop and they do things wrong.
Like everything else in America everyone is highly polarized either thinking that cops can never do anything wrong and that people who even suggest they wear body cameras are anti-police, or they hate cops and assume they're all scumbags and pigs on power trips.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJrVo0OOtAE
youtube.com/watch?v=y-RTeRFFRAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Useless corrupted fuckers who couldn't achieve anything in life and just abuse of their power.

Useless corrupted fuckers who couldn't achieve anything in life and just abuse of their power.

pretty shit i guess, they dont do much but theirs not much crime. theyre hostile whenever ive tried to talk to them.

vic pol?

1. .ru
2. Pretty bad mostly. People go there to make money for doing nothing. They are mostly from some near-criminal background raised in street culture n shiet. So they are practically thugs in uniform. Guess the consequences.
3. Everyone knows who they are.

Useless for the most part.
You will go to jail if you try to bribe them with small sums of money.
They're demoralized by political protection for certain people that totally deserve to get arrested for their shit attitude.

they are bro tier and i respect them and their work.
police is one of the most demanding occupations to get into here

>1. Your country
Flag
>2. How are the police in your country?
Useless
>3. What is the public perception of them?
Everyone thinks they're unironically retarded and they've always been the laughing stock of the country. Jokes about cops being dumb are a staple here lmao

Question, do you use drugs? Do you wear like rappers, etc?

no? im white and dress in average clothes.

Do you drive drunk?

Kingdom of Bohemia
They are viewed as dumb assholes who should be concentrating on catching/preventing criminality but they pester people for bullshit regulation instead. It doesn't help that Czech law doesn't have a tradition of being sensible and reasonable so one way or another, most people are harrassable.

No, I'm borderline straightedge except I drink beer and cider.
I dress overly formally, shirts and stuff.

Cops in excommie countries are generally despised for being part of the "do nothing get paid" class of government employees.
I know why someone from Brasil might like the police given the amount of real crime you have.

What do cops pester people about?

no? what sort of questions are these?

weed like once every 3 months
nah not really average black clothes is all I wear

1. Schland
2. Friendly, but strict. And they don't fuck around
3. "Dein Freund und Helfer"

You always have to be respectful towards them. This sums it up well enough:
youtube.com/watch?v=qJrVo0OOtAE

Why do cops in america wear button-up shirts and hats and not jumpsuits?

what did he call them?

Well, pic related hates cops for no apparently reason.

He is in university, usually dreads or rapper clothes, he does drugs, humanities, etc.

>..., and now get out, you wanker
>what was that?
>excuse me, you wanker[, sir] (formal speech, which doesn't exist anymore in funny Englando)

Keeping the volume down after 10PM
Smoking weed outside/ confiscating weed
Drinking in parks
Crossing the street outside the pedestrian crossing
Lurking in villages (which have 50km/h limit) near hills or such where people generally go over 50 because it makes no sense to drive that slow to fulfill their ticket quota.

It doesn't help that people are STILL used to snitching on one another so cops and other authorities are sometimes used as an instrument for revenge.

Poland

I'm a paramedic, they're absolute garbage to work with. Not the brightest people. At least they know how to take orders.

Public doesn't like them, there's a lot of distrust due to it's history. 30 years ago they were still wearing MO uniforms. Your rep doesn't just vanish. The biggest complaint usually is focusing on the wrong shit. Instead of doing something useful for once they'd rather bother kids trying out beer and cigarettes and people drinking in the park in the middle of the fucking night. They're incredibly lazy.
It's definitely getting better though, the old blood slowly dies out.

who the hell is pic related? i never even said i hate copa, i described my interactions with then on numerous occasions, usually asking a question about something.

are they allowed to then go back in / arrest him or anything?

I don't know about the rest but I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that police in Mexico are corrupt as fuck.

And pic related and similars hate cops for obvious reasons.

1. Flag

2. They're alright. There are definitely issues with American policing but half of them are the result of bad laws. Maybe 5% or so are power tripping cunts who thinks their badge makes them a higher class of citizen. But your average American police officer is a normal person doing a difficult job.

3. Split 50/50 half the country thinks they're pigs the other half thinks they can do no wrong.

Journalists also hate cops because they are from humanities and 90% of humanities are liberals/rebels/semi-anarchists

1. Flag

2. Outside of antiriot police they are ok, one of the best in Europe

3.- Leftist and "hardcore" teenagers hate them

its not really fair to group all American police together i think because of how varied your atates are

No and no.

No, insulting policemen is basically the same as insulting regular people. It can be a crime though, depending on the insult. And as I've said, they are strict. And when insulting any kind of law officer, their supervisors are allowed to create a law complaint, which makes insulting policemen special.

All American states and regions who bash cops are liberal ones. California, New York, ghetto areas, universities, etc.

Man, people shit on police not because they are criminals. Police is really shit in some places. You can get that I am not a criminal exactly because I said that police is criminal.

1. Flag
2. 60% are lazy idiots who spend their shifts doing dumb shit like said
40% are actual professionals trying their best, but failing since they are forced to do what the aforementioned do by their superiors
3. bad

So many things in this post I never thought I'd see on Sup Forums

>
>Keeping the volume down after 10PM
>Smoking weed outside/ confiscating weed
>Drinking in parks
>Crossing the street outside the pedestrian crossing
>Lurking in villages (which have 50km/h limit) near hills or such where people generally go over 50 because it makes no sense to drive that slow to fulfill their ticket quota.
>It doesn't help that people are STILL used to snitching on one another so cops and other authorities are sometimes used as an instrument for revenge.
all these are vaild things though, when my neighbours blast music at 12pm im glad i can call them police to complain. if weed is illegal then thata fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-RTeRFFRAo

I don't know how things works in ex-soviet contries so I'll pass

>when my neighbours blast music at 12pm

Yeah, they'll gladly come to sort those out. But they'll also come if you are sitting and laughing in your backyard. The reason why people hate them is this one size fits all policy those cops have which means you get fined/harrassed even if what you are doing doesn't actually bother/hurt anyone.

Then there is stuff like beating up people for filming them doing stuff that's not legal but those are outliers. Generally speaking, cops don't have a good reputation because they were assholes during commie times and their culture hasn't changed that much.

oh thats a bit different depending on how loud your being.

During communism their job was to bully people into conformity. People really don't appreciate how fucked up it is for a cop to stop you because you listen to the wrong music.

snut er UT

Depends on the state.

Some are chill and nice, like in countryside cities and small communities.

Then some are always stressed and angry for no reason, mostly in big cities or areas with high crime.

This is the average, everyday patrol officer in America.

They are either middle aged bogan guys that talk like truck drivers.

Gym junkie looking douche bags with shitty tattoos like tribals

or

Really dumb young blonde bitches that remind you of the women who cut your hair.

Always hostile even when you are being polite.

The police in that picture are canadian

I thought it was mall cop and picrelated is patrol

1. Spain.
2. The cops are good, as a rule we have no complaints from them. But usually they do not help much because the law prevents it and if you have some politically incorrect problem are usually afraid to act.
3. Competent and trained people that the law does not allow them to practice their profession.

Riding a motorcyle, driving a modified car, dressing in the wrong clothes, being homeless.

American cops seem better than Aussie cops desu.

Reminder to everyone in this thread that if normal police carry guns in your country, then you live in an uncivilised barbarous wasteland

I hate arseholes who call the police without even coming over and asking to turn it down first though.

and theyre always so vague with a sense of elitism

they certainly appear politer on the whole

bro you got no idea. a few doors up always throwing parties, ive asked them before but theyre assholes. their next door neighbours always tell them to turn it down. always annoying edm too so the bass blares

1. Philippines
2. Most are absolutely corrupt and power-hungry, due to Dutiti empowering and protecting them, but there are some who are actually in it to do some good.
3. With Duterte's drug war currently going on, people are more afraid that they or someone they know might become victims of the police. I've heard people say that the ones who robbed them are the same ones they report the crime to in the police stations.

1. Binland
2. Awesome, but not numerous enough.
3. They are trusted and respected by the public. People of course get angry when they get a ticket for speeding but then the cops don't have time to specifically go looking for your stolen bicycle etc. Also criminals don't like cops for some reason...

Oh yeah our cops go to university to get their degree in lawl enforcement

Fair enough then.

flag
It's shit.
Everybody hates them.

>Oh yeah our cops go to university to get their degree in lawl enforcement

They should have this here to keep the dumb cunts out.

I'm a CHI and let me tell you my experiences with the police were different. I'm a veteran with military ink, I got stopped las year walking to gay station and was accused of being a gangbanger and laid out of the ground like a criminal because I matched the description of a criminal(seems to happen alot). I was let go and told to be more careful at night because someone could hurt me, yeah, who would have thought.

Every cop here carries a gun and every police car has a bigger gun if shit gets real. And because of that, it almost never does.

If the police are not armed, there is a possibility that they will get stabbed by terrorists for example. But that would never happen in a civilised utopia like the UK oh wait

R.I.P. Keith

but bro, the police academy is top tier!..

i tgink its wrong that only cops and armoured car people can carry a gun

>gay station

This has happened to me to.

Catching the train, police randomly stop me and tell me not to get on the train.
Check my ID, Check if I have warrants etc while people walking past look at me like I am a criminal.

Try to ask what's going on and if I did something and get rude answers back. Just sit there while police stand around.

Half an hour later they said I matched the description of someone they were looking for but it's not me.

Okay, cool doing your job and all but did you really have to talk to me like a rude pack of dickheads?

gay station?

do they really expect the person to stick around if theyve got warrants and are wanted? utter retards

>ex-soviet contries
We have almost nothing in common with most of them.

the institution itself its very corrupted, but common oficers tend to be friendly. They are also very bad trained.
At the end of the day they do not do shit about crimes tho

1)Bahamas
2)Some are helpful and genuine, but the general police culture is such that people are treated differently depending on a combination of class/race/gender/nationality/political connections/police connections, etc.
3)The public mostly respects the police force as an institution, but it is common across the board to hear complaints about shitty/slack officer attitudes.

i thought Bahamas was a sunken city?

It will be in 100 years

Niggers and wiggers (iPhone-owning communists) hate police, most population approves what they do and celebrate when they kill criminals.

The only problem is a lot of criminals become policemen, as you'd expect. The Municipal forces are generally shit in cities like Rio, where they're just a corrupt mafia. But then again, everyone in Rio de Janeiro is a subhuman in need for involuntary euthanasia.

Well like all latin american countries, no?

>no?
>no?
>i thought Bahamas was a sunken city?
Those are not questions, get your uptalking filthy snatch out of here.

>celebrate when they kill criminals.

Wow, Brazil sounds like a really civilised county.

Feeling bad for human filth?
You are free to import them if that's the case, we don't want them. You'd feel cathartic too if you lived under constant danger of being mugged and murdered by a nigger for no reason at all.

This. I prefer jumpsuit wearing cops over the funny hat and tie cops every single day.

Dumb
Corrupt
Useless
Dangerous
Assholes

You don't want to give them a reason to give you shit.

why are you so angry.

POLIS :-D

Because jumpsuits are ugly as fuck

>says the country where police IGNORED a pedo rape gang

1. Ur cunt
2. Does your cunts officers have mounted police?

1. America
2. Yes

1. north bosnia
2. um... hell yes

Is that a wooden katana?

Germany. They're okay. Really pedantic though. On one hand they fined me for riding a bicycle to school without lights at sunrise in daylight conditions. On the other hand they found me drunk on the sidewalk having crashed my bicycle after a night out, but they didn't fine me for riding drunk and they didn't search my backpack or arrest me for sobering up, instead they brought me to the hospital for sobering up. They do lack authority for fucking up subhumans though. The town's currently experiencing repeated trouble with a Syrian gangster clan who has injured policemen and sent policemen death threats before and they can't really do much because MUH JUST PROCESS OF COURT, instead of just kicking the shitskins in the teeth and arresting them on the spot.

>On one hand they fined me for riding a bicycle to school without lights at sunrise in daylight conditions

If there's the bloody sun right in me face It's gonna be way harder to see your skinny frame, it's actually harder to see everything.

This is why people turn on headlights at sunrise and dawn, and this is why you should be gassed. Fucking cyclists man.

Useless. Way to relaxed to ever enforce law.

but isnt that everyone in Jamaica.

I'd probably feel tempted to mug and murder too if I lived in a shit hole like Brazil.

power abusers mostly, fascist often, also leeches of society, basically a walking jokes. but they do some heroic stuff sometimes

Norg
They are good just like the rest of the people in this country.
People don't have problems with them because they never really do anything to be mad at.

1. Turkish protectorat NRW
2. Absolut useless fucks, they don't do nothing, they don't arrive quick and usually they are fat as hell. The situation seems to be better in Bavaria and maybe even in other parts of the country.
3. FCK CPS xDDD

They're pieces of shit.

Hard to stay sharp and focused when you're blazing that dank ass shit all day every day.