You are Cleveland GM

Who would you try to sign to stand a chance against the Warriors?

I'd shut the NBA down because it is boring trash

I'll trade Tristan for Cousins
Keep hearing Cousins doesnt fit well with AD

Then Love + Iman + picks for Paul George

That team actually needs to be completely blown up because it sucks and is a questionable at best playoff team in the east without him. The problem is the Cavs front office and LeBron when he larps as a gm suck too. LeBron has taken some pure cancer teams to the finals. There isn't a person on the Cavs I'd rule out trading.

Cleveland is deeper in the luxury tax than any team in history. The Warriors getting a fifth star is literally more feasible than the Cavs getting a fourth star.

>Trade Lebron for a King's bounty
>Sign Paul George
>Sign Boogie
>rebuild around Kyrie
>hire a new coach that is actually tough on his players
>pass the ball more

boom, championship

Giannis is easily one of the biggest up and coming game changers

but right now the Cavs biggest weakness is either Tristan or their 5th sport where JR/Shump switch. I'd go for a better big man than TT.

kevin durant

LeGM will trade Tristan Thompson for Melo

I'd pay off a certain someone with thirty pieces of Silver.

All of the shit that this user said, plus the Chris Paul/Kyrie Irving trade. And fuck it, see if we can get Derrick Rose from the Knicks for cheap and move him to the 2. He isn't working out there, and he's probably willing to play for peanuts to save his legacy.

If that doesn't work they can always just make the Melo/Bron broship a reality.

Yeah, I think LeBron overstepped himself if he's really had a lot of say in their personnel signings

they need a strategic thinker who can get people to complement Kyrie/Love/LBJ, not just try to get every cheap ring chasing high scoring low defense veteran

Cavs suck with no lebron. All the concrete evidence points to this fact. Don't know what to tell you I kinda wish he'd leave for a year just to expose how bad that team is. Irvings nothing to build around. Swapping James for George makes that a wizards-tier team.

>Need a defensive stopper
>Go for a no-defense gunner

It will happen, won't it?

I don't understand how people forget that the Cavs were a mediocre first round exit at best before LeBron arrived again

Kyrie is a talented baller and is great in certain iso situations but all around he has serious shortcomings in consistency, assisting, and defense, he isn't a rock that can drag a team deep into the playoffs like LBJ or Durant

The Cousins thing is really starting to make rounds in speculation, I do think the Cavs are going to try to get a new big man

but how is Cousins in defense? I would rather the Cavs sign a great defensive center and an upgrade from Shumpert over selling the farm for Boogie if he's going to be another defensive liability

They can't sign anyone lmao they thought Love and Thompson were worthhuge salaries and they are way over the cap

trade love asap

Cousins + Davis is just not happening

they need to find a way to get rid of this stupid TT contract

Reminder that the Cavs have the biggest payroll in the league and can't afford any of the shit trades in this thread

>implying that any team would want that wack Tristan Thompson contract

The freak wont leave the bucks to chase a championship. He is being built around and isn't a weak ass nigga like kd

They don't have the money for anyone good and no one wants Love that much

>Tristan for cousins

why the fuck would the pels agree to that?

1. Wall
2. Irving
3. George
4. LeBron
5. Davis/KAT
How does it do against?

Im sick of defensive centers who can barely be a factor in the offense. Tristan being useless on the offensive end hurts alot when he's also useless in the rebounding end like in the 1st 3 games, Kardasian already got to him and he needs to go

kek D-rose playing for peanuts would really be funny cause he stole an MVP from LeBron and now is working for LeBron.

I really feel bad for Melo after seeing his fellow draft class West and Zaza won a ring, Melo never.

oops mean for no defense gunner, he'd be jr smith level defender under lebron's guidance, which is still fine. I wouldnt worry bout that much

i'd go for the best (and cheapest) defensive big possible. try and pawn TT on to someone if not Klove for zed player. doesn't matter

But smith is a starting quarterback for the Chiefs

>You are Cleveland GM

I'm Lebron James?

Nice.

Kyle Lowry

brad daugherty

I'd fire everyone and start from scratch.

DeAndre Jordan and Paul George

He's a curveball. Trade Love to the Lakers for Ingram and Larry Nance Jr and Deng. Both Nance and Ingram are athletic defenders who are good scorers. You add depth and a potential lockdown defender in Ingram

Tristan, Ingram, LeBron, Smith, Kyrie
Nance, Deron, Iman, Deng

>>rebuild around Kyrie
I like kyrie but LMAO that's like saying rebuild around Chris Paul

>Love for Boogie and Davis
That's the worst trade I've ever seen.