The only bad thing about it is the Rick Ross feature

The only bad thing about it is the Rick Ross feature.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRjfoDR5920
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/74l3v6/lil_pump_lil_pump_hiphop_gospel/
reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/74kyor/fresh_album_lil_pump_lil_pump/
reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration/comments/7cztca/le_lil_pump_ruining_music/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The only bad thing about it is the whole thing itself
fify

Stop using this fucking board.

We really needed lil pump, without him, rap would probably die out

lil pump is unironically good and patrician
if anyone says otherwise, cite this post

yeah that verse sucked. would have liked movin on the album also youtube.com/watch?v=xRjfoDR5920

this desu

The best song was "Boss". I got a shit ton of plays with that song for some reason without realizing.

>I listen to a lot of patrician music from all sorts of genres but I like trendy soundcloud meme rap that no one over the age of 14 unironically listens to because I want to seem youthful and hip while maintaining my superiority over other traditional Sup Forums users due to the fact that I'm a totally rad party-goer who appreciates simple, hype, LIT rap, unlike these other neckbeards who are totally uncool. Also anthony fantano is bae xD

>I listen to a lot of patrician music from all sorts of genres but I like trendy soundcloud meme rap that no one over the age of 14 unironically listens to
user, literally
>these other neckbeards who are totally uncool
is you
Go to a party or show and get along with the youth, nobody knows what ironically listening to music is outside

you really don't understand trap music

he's the final boss of trap
he's tapped into something this whole movement has been trying to do for the past few years

he's just so fucking fun to listen to
does having your IQ drop listening to his
stuff feel that good?

i usually don't listen to this type of music but i'm enjoying this album a lot these days, it's fun desu

how does his music make your iq drop?

Im saying as it's a good thing. It feels fun

The lyrics are dumb. Its impossible to enjoy it without losing -10 iq points

kind of pretentious way of putting it but you mean the right thing

The only real difference between this and 90% of contemporary rap is that in here pump at least says funny stuff from time to time like "me and my grandma take meds", it has no less substance than anything else out right now

using that logic. wouldn't sex also cause you to lose iq points. since its just "fuck me" and moans.

Awful analogy.

I can't believe nobody thought of this style before. It's like hypnotic trap. The production sounds monolithic, haunting. It's so good.

t. virgin

>tfw you would rather get fucked up to 90s boom bap shit than cloud or trap rap
am i old now

liquid swords is one of the best of all time

That's a good thing.

I mean I understand why people like it, it sounds good, it doesn't require you to think to enjoy it, and it has a "cool" image.

But at the same time you have to recognize why it's pure fucking evil. This is the end of music as an art. This is the consumerization of music in every aspect from the sound to the marketing.

>>>/reddit/

>me and my grandma take meds
>your mom still living in a tent
>make your auntie do a flip
lines like these are why I listen desu

HA! Le Reddit may may. Hi-Larious.

No, you don't. If you truly appreciated ignorant trap you would listen to artists like Waka Flocka Flame, Chief Keef, Yung Gleesh, Gucci Mane, Yachty, Quan, Kodak, Future, Desiigner etc, not this industry-manufactured, blatantly fake persona garbage. Literally the most braindead soundcloud rapper is still more original than this cumstain of humanity.
Yes they do, I'm a freshman in college and a lot of people I know listen to stuff "as a joke" (including Lil Pump) so shut the fuck up and stop pretending like your numale ass taking this retarded garbage seriously makes you cool.
He's not fun to listen to, it's the same shit over and over. You're being brainwashed by the Jewish music industry, you're literally saying what they want you to say. I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist but it's fucking true, everything they make Lil Pump appear to be is a fake ass persona (he's dumb, he does too many drugs, he's always hype and ignorant). I don't care if you like his music but don't give in to the retarded ass rationale (((they))) give for popularity.
If you dislike trap, objectively the best and most diverse hip-hop subgenre, but like this pandering garbage, you need to go back2reddit or hang yourself.
Not funny at all. The average Gucci or Wayne song has 10 lines funnier than that.
This (except the "sounds good" part)
No you, you fucking braindead Tumblr soyboy faggot.

>>>/reddit/

>putting all that trash in the same league as Waka and Gucci
Lil Pump is literally carrying the torch that all the wack ass rappers you named couldn't

Did a quick search. Do these comments look like hate to you?

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/74l3v6/lil_pump_lil_pump_hiphop_gospel/
reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/74kyor/fresh_album_lil_pump_lil_pump/
reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration/comments/7cztca/le_lil_pump_ruining_music/

Maybe you should go back there, faggot.

Willing to bet that you're a white, numale, faggot. Lil Pump will be irrelevant in a year, and you'll just be sucking the next Jewish industry-promoted "artist"'s cock. No wonder you can't appreciate real talent, you're a fucking shill, just like the rest of the faggots on this shitty ass board. Just delete this garbage already. Sup Forums and Sup Forums don't even come close to the faggotry you motherfuckers spew on the daily. Slit your wrists already cuck.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

>mfw to dumb for lil pump

virgin topkek

im black you fucing idiot. i live hour away from pumps high school also. fuck off