New Balkans war on June 29th

Sup Forums, are you ready for new Balkans war? On June 29th there will be a verdict regarding Croatian-Slovene territorial dispute.

Slovenia tried to bribe arbiters in this trial so Croatia stepped out of this arbitrage (Croatian secrete service tapped Slovenian lawyer negotiating with Slovenian judge) and we won't accept this verdict.
Slovenes will.

Which means if they win they'll send patrol boat to disputed waters. And we will send two to scare it away.

A month after this there should be world war, as it happens with conflicts in the Balkans.

Who are you gonna root for, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PR17_KIFJJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
google.ba/search?q=Neum&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipj6j87N3UAhXBzxQKHZTWARkQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950#tbm=isch&q=neum map&imgdii=ZoiCLB-c8ZgLoM:&imgrc=xBBqJ7n3ys3cDM:
vecernji.hr/vijesti/peljeski-most-oleg-butkovic-eu-josip-skoric-ciovo-1176397
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbo-Bulgarian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Croatia. I can never support a country that calls itself Land of Slavs.

bump

when I said we tapped Slovenes, actually it was most likely done by American secrete service, who then gave tape to Croatian service.

But it's not know who actually tapped the Slovenes. Shoud be burgers.

>Who are you gonna root for, Sup Forums?
Both of you of course, then when you're both exhausted we'll take it all

you won't join one side, then switch on other side?

Nothing will happen

>bribe

gtfo, it wasn't bribery, but merely the passing on of confidential information regarding the verdict. After all, bribery in the form of bakshish is more of a practice you Balkanturks practice, not we Europeans.

i see only italian waters in that pic

>merely the passing on of confidential information regarding the verdict

there's a word for that.
cheating

Will watch for that.

Any chance we conquer both of you?

do you have more than two ships?

Explain this
youtu.be/PR17_KIFJJ4

dont worry, Istra will allways be Slovenian in the summer

you tried two times, now its to late

but Istrian sea will never be Slovenian

No seriously how the fuck do you explain atomik harmonik

>Who are you gonna root for, Sup Forums?

Croatia, solvenians (or whatever they are called) are annoying and butthurt about everything.

Why die for Zagreb?

istria fiume e dalmazia ne slovenia ne croazia

I'm hoping for Roki's comeback tour.
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Zesracie się a nie będzie wojna przyjaciele :3

Easily Slovenia

can't wait to double team kurvatia from the east and west

croatia, because i hate the too slavic for italy and too italian for slavs slovenia

Croatia is having military cooperation with Israel, having war on all borders is expected.

Next year this time I'll be posting from Biograd na Dunavu

ISTRIA, FIUME E DALMAZIA
NE' SLOVENIA, NE' CROAZIA

I really hope a war breaks out, so we can switch sides and maybe finally get Istria and Fiume back

>south slavoturks in charge of civilization

Slovenia should be a parking lot

Croatia, obviously. Slovenia is an overrated shithole, and Slovenians are extremely obnoxious.

ok ? lmao

good post

>Slovenia
>a real country

Really, what's the point? Osterreich and Croatska should've divided it up. Actually just annex Burgenland to Hrvatia while we're at it.

Who cares? Both Slovenia and Croatia is in EU, so ships may go through these waters without any disturbance anyways

What about Bosnia and Serbia, surely you don't plan a war with out us

damn guys, those borders look too complicated.
Slovenian waters? croatian waters? disputed?
I think i have an easy fix for this mess

Neum je srce Hrvatske

Slovenia and Croatia are both NATO members, so whoever attacks first is gonna get NATO'd

read we're team USA, I don't know what team is Slovenia

just like Grease v Turkey

Neum je Bosanski kurac
google.ba/search?q=Neum&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipj6j87N3UAhXBzxQKHZTWARkQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950#tbm=isch&q=neum map&imgdii=ZoiCLB-c8ZgLoM:&imgrc=xBBqJ7n3ys3cDM:
See how it penetrates

but croatia and slovenia arent balkan

actually, italy is a problem. during the war some italian politicians pushed for landgrab.

If Croatia had lost the war, I doubt we'd have borders we have today.

slovenes are aryan invaders, we need to push them out of balkanic sea.
croats originally were turkic tribe, so we're balkans

neum je samo trn u guzici. mi gradimo jebeni most od 2km zbog toga što je neko prije 300 godina dao par km zemlje s hrvatima bosni

a penis-shaped problem, perhaps?

let them fight, then we will divide the clay like it was supposed to be

kek

too bad Slovenes couldn't annex Trst, that would solve this problems. now they're just annoying, they could've asked Italy for open sea access.

i'd watch my back for albanians

Jesu poceli praviti taj most?

It's funny how the only ones threatening with war so far have been Croats. They're not even trying to hide their 89IQ Balkan behavior.

vecernji.hr/vijesti/peljeski-most-oleg-butkovic-eu-josip-skoric-ciovo-1176397

dobili smo pare od EU, do sad su to bile predizborne priče. Mislim da se sad stvarno počinje graditi

croats are civilized people and the srbosjek was agricultural tool

It sure was =)

>89IQ Balkan behavior

it's you who tried to cheat on this arbitrage. if you """"""""""""""""win""""""""""""""""""""", you'll send a boat and we have to respond to foreign force occupying our territory. And that starts the war.

Daily reminder that the verdict doesn't matter. Even if it's in our favor, and it probably will be, we won't accept it. Nothing will change.

I think somebody pointed it out earlier, who ever attacks first get's NATOEd so doubt their will be a war

what would happen if two EU and NATO countries fought each other? would NATO intervene?

they would deploy UN humanitarian forces while two niggers genocide each other like always

we won't, but slovenes might try to enforce it. sending a boat to patrol around is example of that.

Lots of deep concerns.

>slovenes might try to enforce it

A little question how is the Slovene army compared to the Croatian army?

Non-existent, at least when it comes to naval warfare. Ours is almost as bad, but if there was a hypothetical war, we'd most likely win. Not that it matters because this entire thing is a meme and regular people don't care.

Atomik Harmonik is a 'gasilska veselica' band and is meant to entertain drunken rural bydlo. You need to drink a bottle of cviček before you can hear the quality of such music.

we have two guys, they have one guy. so it depends whether our both guys are fit on certain day

Our army has been chronically underfunded to the point that it should now be called a body scout club. Croats aren't much better, but at least they have an actual air force and some coastal defense.

we're buying 'new' (new as no more mig) planes by the end of this year

boy scout club*

>balkan war
OK, I know what to do, all my practice was for this moment, the balkans will be mine

I declare war on you
I declare a war on you
and you
you too
And I guess a civil war can't hurt, I declare war on you

hola reddit

Our amy is terribly underfunded too, so maybe we can wage a war with 5 people in total?
>Not that it matters because this entire thing is a meme and regular people don't care.
I asked a girl I met once in Croatia today if she knew anything about it and she had no clue
Ah I see, they managed to make turbofolk even more shit by adding austrian and german sounds

плaшиш ce дa oбјaвиш paт мeни? хaхaхa

Don't whine look at our inventory
Mil Mi-8 Russia utility / transport Mi-8/17 6[3]
Bell UH-1 United States utility UH-1H 5[3]
Aérospatiale Gazelle France light utility SA341/342 9[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbo-Bulgarian_War

Most people don't know what it's about. Hell, I didn't what all the fuss was about until I googled it.
Nothing will change come thursday. Over half of the Slovene population will enter Croatia this summer and life will go on. Anyone who even thinks about wanting to fight in a war with our good neighbors over a strip of sea is delusional.

psst, wana rent some grippens?

Why is there always conflicts in the Balkans? Are they third world?

>delusional.
Are you new to the Balkans ?

>tatarian delusions

>post yfw you want to go to slovenia in the summer but literally everyone will be off to croatia

This is different and you know it.

>The war was an important step in the strengthening of Bulgaria's international position. To a large extent, the victory preserved the Bulgarian unification. The defeat left a lasting scar on the Serbian military, previously considered undefeated by the Serbs. Ambitious reforms of the army were carried out (which later, in part, contributed to the end of the Obrenović dynasty).

remember that we will always fack your mathers

You guys are already patrolling our airspace with those.

Normally I'd root for Slovenia, but Slovenes are posh bastards, so Croatia it is. Atleast we know that they hate us and they won't do shit behind our back.

>previously considered undefeated by the Serbs
what a bunch of cringy delusional autists

It's okay hrčki, you win some you lose some. Except you lose every single time.

That's too bad. I was kinda hopping we would put this into reality.

I am exposed
See pic

We like you, but you treat us as shit and are snide and arrogant. Atleast with Croats we know where we are.

>slovenes trying to backstab croatia
it's not like it's a surprise

>slovenes
>posh
what the fuck
theyre the last people i expect to be called posh lmfao

Read, they all act like this.

lmao

i think thats just some autistic redditor
he's pretty cringy but i doubt slovenes would act like this irl considering theyre seen as subhuman toilet cleaner trash by the countries north and west of them

>he's pretty cringy but i doubt slovenes would act like this irl

I work for Slovenian company and they act exactly like this

beat the fuck out of any slovene that acts like this so they know their place

Also just responding to this autist
We don't see you Slovenes different from Croats, you are both European and Slavic to us, if my germanic opinion even matters

>beating up the hand that feeds you

That sounds like a very 89IQ Balkan thing to do.