AVGN reviews Rocky series. Thoughts?

AVGN reviews Rocky series. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=WgiDRqwFUwE

According to James

Rocky>Rocky II>POWER GAP>Creed>Rocky Balboa>POWER GAP>Rocky IV>Rocky III

>implying this isnt 100% correct

Rock IV is better than all the other ones

pleb as usual

What kind of homosexual pansy faggot would make a ranking like that?

I actually enjoyed his previous reviews from 08 to 2010 that actually featured clips from the movies. Too bad JewTube removed them all and all he could do is show screenshots.

>all and all he could do is show screenshots.
what the fuck

why did monster madness suck so much this year?

Yo, English is my fourth language. Cut me some slack.

>tfw no james bf

I didn't like Rocky 2 that much. It's a more of a respectable film compared to the cartoons of 3 and 4 but it was basically just a worse version of the first film. I'd rather just watch Rocky 1 if I wanted to see a real film and then watch the schlock if I want to see something funny and dumb.

Who gives a shit about some manchild with no film education thinks about movies

>film education

Rocky III should be higher but its almost fan service

No you retard fucking LEARN ENGLISH PROPER U CUNT

>Rocky III should be higher
SHOULD IT?

Balboa, Creed, IV and Rocky 1 are all better.

Higher than dead last, yes
I prefer 3 to 2 please dont judge

I assumed that Rocky V was dead last and was just so obviously in that position that it didn't need to be listed.

Youtube's notorious auto flagging system means James only does screenshots now. Same with Monster Madness.

It comes to something when you have to change the way you do content because some automated bot could ruin your fucking channel for false positives.

>"reviewers" trying to leach off the popularly of shit.
>cant even post proper clips anymore
based copyright

>Meanwhile 75% of new uploads from people are fucking reaction videos stealing everyone else's content
We brought this on ourselves

Rolfe needs to make more movies.

Like he ever watched them, fucker just jerks off to his monster kino.

Did he watch Creed or did he take the moral high ground and refuse because it was disrespectful to the originals?

Really faggot?

The irony is that he actually has film education since he went to film school. Should've gone to films desu.

But it wasn't disrespectful at all. I see what you're doing and it ain't working

How is it disrespectful to the originals you retard? It's not the Ghostbusters scenario, Creed is about a completely different character, not a remake.

Rocky? Never heard of it. I'm glad he's reviewing such obscure stuff.

JUST

KEK

only nu males think like this

>AVGN
It's not 2008 anymore guys. Time to move on.

whites BTFO

rocky was a original movie that strongly inspired a genre, but the soft-reboot of a black director with a black protagonist is the best one because they're black :^)

There are certain movies where Epinions don't fucking matter, Rocky series is one of them.

cool

>Rocky IV that low

Nice try, eatshitter.

I agree , it gets a little heavy with the pathos shit, and I fucking hate that they turned Creed from a loveable arrogant prick to a saturday morning cartoon villain.

Here's my Ranking

Rocky > Creed > Balboa > Rocky II > Rocky III > Rocky V

And Rocky IV doesnt even belong in the ranking because it's a fucking masterpiece of Schlock. Pretty much as good as the first Rocky if you like that kind of thing.