Is your cunt pro homo-marriage?

Merkel has just changed her opinion on gay marriage. Germany will finally be a modern west european country. It "only" took us a decade longer than other cunts, thanks to this bitch.

What is your cunt's and your personal opinion on this, regarding your own cunt (or other cunts)?

Absolutely No.

frag the fags

Faggots shouldn't have any rights

Let them do whatever the fuck they want

I think you should worry more about your country's identity crisis before you worry about who marries who

I am greek and I approve of this.

>germany is literally on a 17 year delay compared to the netherlands

Why are Asians so homophobic? Taiwan can into homo sex marriage, though. Does this make you angry?

I'm gay and I don't get why gays want marriage.

The best thing about being gay is very low bureaucracy in sex

We have civil partnerships, which is almost the same. Stop bullying.

You shouldn't make fun of the greatest thing from Greece!
Homosexuality and marriage is a good thing!

its a christian concept
2 people want to share taxes, a bank account etc
that should be legal in any situation
marriage is just a christcuck name for that

>Monogamic MSM

Fucking hilarious.

t.gay
Not angry but disgusting.

You call yourself disgusting? Stop eating sushi and get in shape then.

What's the difference between marriage and civil partnership?

The clear majority support it but it's being blocked by the minority religioustards of the party in power. We'll get it whenever the opposition party wins next which might not be soon but it always happens eventually

It's been here like this since 12+ years.

Adoption of both parents (only one can adopt a child at the same time - ridiculous, right?), equality and some other minor stuff which I don't know about.

If it's anything like here it was basically the same thing except for the church and the word "married" part.

Keep in mind that homosexuality is a degenerate.

What's wrong with equality? As I understand civil partnership is basically a marriage but under a different name. I don't get it why gays want the exact same thing as naturals have. And as I'll never get married it's even harder for me to understand. Marriage is a shitty thing for men.

But that is HARAM, Hans al-Frankfurt ibn Dieter al-Berlin

Stop being so narrow minded and open your narrow eyes

>What's wrong with equality?
>but under a different name

I thought spain was so progressive...

>Under a different name
So? What's wrong with it? It's like saying that blacks should have a right to call themselves whites although they weren't white, they aren't white and never will be. It's not their thing, get over it. If you're not a crybaby it's not a problem for you.

So homos are not allowed to call it marriage, because it's implicitly a hetero only thing? Weird, I can't find the hetero part of the word marriage.

Go to Chueca, Alfredo.
It may open your eyes, and other things
:^)

No, majority of the people are very strongly against it.

Gay marriage doesn't make sense.
I barely understand it.
Are you saying only Christians can marry?
Or that gays who clearly aren't christian, should marry as if they were?

We will get it in 2 days.
Then i can marry my father, that's how ridiculous it is.

Hot!

Why so many people care about somebody else's private bussiness?
If they are consenting adults, there is literally nothing wrong.

das very foony sven!

We have gay marriage since 2010

Nobody s complaining anymore because nobody remembers

Now stop posting those disgusting hairy fatsos and post some twinks

>post some twinks
no

Marriage is a religious-institutional bond between the sexes. Homos can fuck and pair how much they want, but they shouldn't be wedded in a church.

You don't need a church to marry.

This guy
Summed it up. You can do whatever you want just don't annoy another people by shoving into their traditions and values.

Too bad there is a minority of homossexuals who are like women, they love to get attention. They go to gay parades and so on. No one gives a shit if we are MSM, but they are attention whores and need to say everyone they are faggots.

>religious
no, marriage is social, religion stole it

Blacks do have the right to call themselves white. they aren't white, but anyone can say whatever stupid shit they want. its legal.

I don't like religions, but as far as I know marriage is a religious thing, but some time ago religions defined societies, so everything religious was also social. In different cultures marriages are different only due to different religions.

beautiful. also nice bait

I meant, a black person can't be mentioned as white in news, documents etc. It's not like it's prohibited just senseless.

The only marriage that matters now is the civil one, hetero or homo.
Marriage is just a civil contract between two people.
Church is just for the big ceremony and appearances, but it's quite irrelevant legally.

From a practical point of view, I've no real issue with two people having the right engage in a union that gives them the same legal rights as a married couple.

That said, in principle, marriage is an institution tied very directly to procreation, it is there to regulate to attend upon the responsibilities and obligations of procreation.

You can't divorce "religion" from the social sphere and point out which came first. The concept of religion was popularised by 19th century sociology and is only imaginable through the lens of modernity.

One party wants the parliament to vote on it
The other wants a national vote on it

>marriage is an institution tied very directly to procreation
More like hereditary rights. You can procreate outside marriage, but that offspring won't have rights to inherit anything, it was literally created for that.

Either way would result in "yes" but because of the deadlock on how it's done it's stuck on "no"

Fucking politicians

no, thankfully

Maybe in some countries.
Also
>Naturals have had marriage
>Gays came and say "we want the exact same thing, not under a different name, and you should share it with us, doesn't matter what you think about it"
Sounds like some kind of cultural communism.

Not only for that. Marriage provides children with both parents which is very important. There are many restrictions that keep people together so their children can grow up in a full family.

Honestly can't wait for Muslims to take over

I don't care if some chick marries a dude I don't like, I'm not going to riot for it.
So why should I care if two perfect strangers to me decide to marry and share legal obligations?
Wanting to control strangers life sounds pretty communist to me.
You can consider marriage tied to religion, but doesn't mean it actually is.
Thst came later, the proper inception was to recognize hereditary rights of children born inside the couple.

>Control
The thing is, I don't want to control anyone. I want gays to stop annoying other people. If you want marriage - make some equivalent of it and don't bother others with what you want, it's not their problem. Germany gave them an equivalent but they are selfish greedy bastards so they continued to weep.
I'm not sure you're right about hereditary rights, divorce wasn't even possible before. It was like you marry a woman and live with her forever and rise kids as many as you can.

Literally this
They should be able to get a government marriage to get the tax benefits etc but they shouldn't force a church to marry them

>2017
>caring about religion

>It "only" took us a decade longer than other cunts, thanks to this bitch.
So Merkel-haters are basically pro-LGBT degenerates. Strange enough, I thought it were Right-wingers who hated her bacause of the refugees.

>I don't want to control anyone
Then let them do their thing. They won't bother you anymore about it.

Are you people really this autist about the word "marriage"?
If someone created a legal homo union, with the same rights and obligations, virtually the same, but named "Bob" instead of marriage, would you agree to let them have it?
I don't know, it seems very autistic. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck why call it chicken.

And yes, in Roman and Greek times, that was its primary function, the production of legitimate children.

she is (center-)right wing... get that into your tiny underdeveloped brains already

Of course you want to kill off anything resembling tradition you filthy g*rman
go suck merkel's wrinkly cunt

no, but I'd love to suck Schulz's schlong and I'd love to rim him deeply before fucking him

>Let them do their thing
Again, they can do whatever they want. But when they want others to do something they want they can legitimately be told to fuck off. No one owes you anything.

My brain is far more developed than your, inbreed scum.

They are not asking you to marry them.
I don't see the problem.

If LGBT won't stop showing this pervertions to children they should be banned in sake of future of our children and in sake of moral health of our society. Dixi.

They're asking to let them do a thing that straight people have been doing for centuries and want it to stay like that.

who says that I like this pride shit? It's ridiculous and projects a very different image onto gay people in general. The people in this picture are freaks and sex psychopaths, nothing more... And political correctness allows this shit so that children get in concat with it. Disgusting.

They are still not asking you to do anything, maybe only to not interfere with their private bussiness.
And if people have been doing it for centuries I don't see the problem of letting more people keep doing it.

If they hadn't wanted something from straight people they would have been ok with civil partnership.

Yes, live and let live, who cares.

This
LGBT people in Russia are viewed very hostile mostly because of these Gay Pride things which portray whem as sex addicts and perverts and not as "normal" people with only different sexual preferences.

Yes, Transylvania is a tolerant and progressive society, we are not living in the past

Civil partnership doesn't have the full range of rights a marriage -or a civil union- does.

In Spain there are two ways to marriage systems, but only one has full legal consequences.

A civil union at the town's hall or a ceremony at the church, but the one with true legal validity is the one at the hall.
A couple who married only by church still has to register themselves at the hall for it to be legal.
So I tell you this, if instead of "marriage" it was called "civil union", virtually the same as marriage and not a civil partnership, would you agree to give it to them?

Can vampires be gay?

This guy said it's already the same thing, I though it's like that everywhere in Europe. If you don't have this for some reason maybe there is the reason, I don't know much about Spain and it's society.

>sexual preferences
You make it sound like someone is able to choose... There are people who actually believe this.

In Spain you can have a civil partnership, they are more limited in both rights and obligations than a proper civil union.
The latter is a full deal and here is just popularly called "civil marriage", that both hetero and homo couples have access to.

I asked because the problem with this seems to be semantic in nature. You don't care about the rights and obligations they aquire but just don't want them to call it "marriage".
It's quite an autistic approach to the whole deal.

>I don't know definitions of word

I actually want sjw degenerates to fuck off. No matter how big or small a problem is. There are different people on this planet and you can't just come to them and say "now things will be how I want them to be". Well, unless you don't have nuclear weapons..

imagine the sounds of sweaty buttsex and orgasmic groaning these guys would make every night

Also, what kind of limitations there are? If it's about having children and stuff I think it's a right thing. If it's about only two grown ups it seems weird.

>I actually want sjw degenerates to fuck off.
Then case closed.

Limitations? Civil union is the same for both kinds of couples.
Between the partnership and the union? The first one doesn't have many fiscal obligations, no alimony if broken, no working benefits for having a spouse or rights to widower pension if one of them dies, also you need to acredite 5 years of living together to be able to be recognized as one.
The civil union is just plain marriage.
Children rights are protected in both.

I don't know actually. I know they legalized gay marriage (and got really upset whenever it was called that) but I thought a buncha christians had a big fuss and started working on repealing it. I can't remember if they succeeded yet or not.

Personally I don't really care. It's nice I guess, but it doesn't affect my voting one way or the other. I guess it might be nice to get gay married one day.

pics in this thread make me wonder how gay I really am. all the pics of burly dads kissing are a little bit gross. I think I'd much sooner suck a dick than kiss a man

Norg
It's been fully legal along with homo adoption since 2009.
I agree with it. Gay sex disgusts me but that doesn't mean people should be denied their rights.

>working benefits for having a spouse
What?
>Widower pension
Wha-at? Why is it a thing in Spain in the first place?
>No alimony
I haven't think about it much but at the first glance it seems weird for gay couple.
>Accredit 5 years of living
Probably the defense system against fictitious marriages.

>I haven't thought
Fix

>Why is it a thing in Spain in the first place?
What? Why not? Many women subsisted with this when they lost their husband and it allowed them to send their kids to school since the beggining of the century. The post-war was a bitch to them. Now it's not that much needed as it was in the post-war, but it helps.
The working benefits are more oriented to vacations or leaves if one of them is sick or something.
Are there are cases of alimony reclamations between broken gay couples, but I agree it's not common.

>defense system against fictitious marriages.
It is.

Don't lone mothers get help just for being lone mothers? Two of these seem excessive.
>Working benefits for couples
Isn't it unfair for people who are single?

In Germany gay couples don't have the same tax benefits and rights that married couples do, even if they are in a "registered life partnership". That's more what this debate is about. Because the German constitution says everyone needs to be treated equally, which is not the case here.

Single mothers get nothing.
They may apply for some kind of child support, but nothing else.
And people who are single don't have anybody on their charge, so why would it be unfair?
If your spouse has to enter surgery you can take a leave, if you aren't married why would you want a leave in the first place? Taking a leave for inmediate family health problems, like with your parents, have this right too.

Doesn't matter what the government says, fag """marriage""" isn't a thing

Fags are gay. FACT!!!

>Single mothers get nothing
Well it's good. At least it seems for me, I know many think otherwise, even in this country, where mothers get help. A government should enforce people to rise a child in a family or don't rise it at all.
>People who are single don't have anybody on their charge
So you are basically saying that problems of one group of people are more important than problems of another group? I don't think those rights should be different for different people.

We approved it by referendum, it had the highest turn out of any since the one which approved our constitutions formation.

>So you are basically saying that problems of one group of people are more important than problems of another group?
I'm saying that, if your father, mother or grandparents are ill in the hospital and you are single, you are conceded a leave to be with them.
If your spouse is ill in the hospital, you are conceded a leave to be with them.
If your neighbour is in the hospital and you are either single or married, you don't have the right to ask for a leave to stay with them.
If your girlfriend or boyfriend are ill in the hospital, you probably won't be conceded a leave, depending on what your employer decides. You may leave before the end of your working hours.
If you are sick, you can have a leave, no matter your marital status.

Yes, pro homo-marriage.

Also you can ask for leaves for other reason without your marital status being relevant.
I'm only talking about the right to family leaves conceded by the fact of being married, not the right in itself.

no idea if it's legalized, but why do so-called "traditionalists" completely ignore the long history of homosexuality in europe and asia, when hating homosexuals is something brought over from the middle east? pretty ironic if you ask me

Well that seems kinda weird for me because there can be tons of reasons why I need to leave regardless of my marital status. But that's probably because I don't really have a family and will live alone. Apparently most people think it's fare.